What's new

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Sláinte,

Semi finals tomorrow in the galeic football..

First up is Armagh v Kerry.. 5.30- Croke Park

Sunday; the second of the semi finals, Donegal v Galway; Croke Park 4pm...

Going on current form and previous form, a wise man could be tempted to back both Galway and Kerry to meet in the final. I'm not so sure, the tribes men (Galway) will fancy themselves against Donegal, having made it to the semis with some eye catching performances, Donegal on the other hand have underperformed but still they find themselves in the semis.. Maybe they are saving themselves for the expected onslaught from Galway... (tough one to call) my heart is with Galway having spent most of my life there. Donegal will be no easy pickings either and they won't be going down with out a good scrap..

Tomorrow's game will see Armagh pit there wits against the kingdom (Kerry) the majority of people I have spoken with say Kerry will coast this game and rack up a high score against Armagh. In fairness they should sweep Armagh to the Side and go on to win the All-Ireland outright. I fancied Kerry from the start of the campaign (especially after Dublin getting knocked out) Armagh have some serious skilled ball players so they won't be turning up at Croke Park just to make the numbers up..

One would think Galway and Kerry for the win, its Semi final day so anything could happen 😉

Mrs superx has a fine pot of vegetable broth on the simmer, ya can't beat the aroma of veggie soup..

We polished of the rest of the bacon and cabbage (I give up waiting on the Mexicans) boiled ham sandwiches in work for 3 days on the trot, a man's gotta know his limitations...
i think i chose galway in a previous match so im going to roll with them again
have no idea of whois who or what is what, but just getting in on the fun
im sure @Bababooey will be along any minute telling us hes got his mortgage riding on this some how
a good veggie broth is something to be appreciated! hearty and filling, it can be used in so many ways
i like it with a good crusty bread or even a scoop of rice in mine (thats just the asian in me)
i dont know what three days of trotting would be but form the sounds of those sandwiches i can imagine
its been hot here so the mexicans have been taking a siesta but you know when they wake up its go time

superx

Veteran
whats happening xman! good to hear your toils are done for the week and you can treat yourself to a nice drink and some smoke
that wax looks nice! and i bet it smokes even nicer
so it looks like there is a big football match this weekend, england v spain for the finals
i have no skin in the game but if it means anything i woke up with this crazy craving for spanish beans and chicken with salsa wrapped in soft warm tortillas
the beans are on the stove simmering and i got a rotisserie chicken and salsa
/i always have tortillas in the house so im good there
does this mean im leaning on spain? or am just hungry for mexican food?
ill take a few fingers of that powers! that looks very good

hope your weekend is off to a great start!
Good evening pops, good to hear from you...
It's great to chillex, been a long time coming., Yes England v Spain; Berlin on Sunday.. In fairness Spain Should play England of the Park, Spain have been the great entertainers of the euros up until now and no doubt have played the best Football, they got to the final the hard way claiming big sclaps in the process.
England have huffed and puffed with below performances, they played well against the Dutch and made some astute substitutions nearing the end, they deserved there win.. I'm guessing Englands game plan will be to bore the fuck out of the Spainish and hope to hit them on the counter attack, im hoping for a Spain win purely for the good of football...

Beans and chicken with salsa wrapped in tortillas sounds delicious, I love rotisserie chicken..
Are they black beans (soy)?

I usually turn to farting mode after beans, my Daughters would atest to this..

superx

Veteran
i think i chose galway in a previous match so im going to roll with them again
have no idea of whois who or what is what, but just getting in on the fun
im sure @Bababooey will be along any minute telling us hes got his mortgage riding on this some how
a good veggie broth is something to be appreciated! hearty and filling, it can be used in so many ways
i like it with a good crusty bread or even a scoop of rice in mine (thats just the asian in me)
i dont know what three days of trotting would be but form the sounds of those sandwiches i can imagine
its been hot here so the mexicans have been taking a siesta but you know when they wake up its go time
I was wondering how was babba getting on with the bets, hopefully the house is still safe 😆
On the trot, (just means 3 days in a row) rice? It's definitely the asian in you pops...
We add puy lentils and barley to give it a nice thick consistency, we are all out of crusty bread, but have a stock pile of soda bread.. Its nice toasted with a dollop of Kerry gold butter...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Good evening pops, good to hear from you...
It's great to chillex, been a long time coming., Yes England v Spain; Berlin on Sunday.. In fairness Spain Should play England of the Park, Spain have been the great entertainers of the euros up until now and no doubt have played the best Football, they got to the final the hard way claiming big sclaps in the process.
England have huffed and puffed with below performances, they played well against the Dutch and made some astute substitutions nearing the end, they deserved there win.. I'm guessing Englands game plan will be to bore the fuck out of the Spainish and hope to hit them on the counter attack, im hoping for a Spain win purely for the good of football...

Beans and chicken with salsa wrapped in tortillas sounds delicious, I love rotisserie chicken..
Are they black beans (soy)?

I usually turn to farting mode after beans, my Daughters would atest to this..
im not saying there might be consequences from all the beans but i will have no regrets!
/its the others i feel sorry for
im using pinto beans and kidney beans for this recipe in a tomato based sauce
freaking awesome! plus you would swear there is bacon in it but its totally vegan
i like to make a little cone with the tortilla and fill it with the chicken meat, salsa and then a big spoon full of beans
hahaha, bore them into a stupor and strike! that sounds like a winning game plan for sure
im sure the fans will be on the edge of their seats all match long

hows that powers tasting?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I was wondering how was babba getting on with the bets, hopefully the house is still safe 😆
On the trot, (just means 3 days in a row) rice? It's definitely the asian in you pops...
We add puy lentils and barley to give it a nice thick consistency, we are all out of crusty bread, but have a stock pile of soda bread.. Its nice toasted with a dollop of Kerry gold butter...
barley! nice move and i love a good barley soup
soda bread sounds good especially when toasted and lathered up in good butter!
/we get the kerry gold butter here in the states and its worth paying extra for
i might have to go and do another quality control check on the beans, just another bite ot two now that its all cooled down
/not the mexican magma i put in my mouth earlier

superx

Veteran
barley! nice move and i love a good barley soup
soda bread sounds good especially when toasted and lathered up in good butter!
/we get the kerry gold butter here in the states and its worth paying extra for
i might have to go and do another quality control check on the beans, just another bite ot two now that its all cooled down
/not the mexican magma i put in my mouth earlier
im not saying there might be consequences from all the beans but i will have no regrets!
/its the others i feel sorry for
im using pinto beans and kidney beans for this recipe in a tomato based sauce
freaking awesome! plus you would swear there is bacon in it but its totally vegan
i like to make a little cone with the tortilla and fill it with the chicken meat, salsa and then a big spoon full of beans
hahaha, bore them into a stupor and strike! that sounds like a winning game plan for sure
im sure the fans will be on the edge of their seats all match long

hows that powers tasting?
Pinto beans are great pops as are kidney beans, packed with protein and added benefits.
I ram them down my Daughters necks telling them they are good for you.. (your not leaving the table until you have eaten all your beans) lol 😆.. They pick there food like a a pair of budgies and constantly weigh themselves, quite recently, I over heard them speaking of going vegetarian, I told them that means eating more beans...

Pops, the powers is going down like water, very smooth with hints of oak.. The bottle is dead, I managed 3 shots out of it.

Mrs superxs mother is dropping over in a while with rhubarb tart (home grown and home made) I detest rhubarb and she's well aware of it...

When shes dishing out the rhubarb, the glen-more-angie will be whistleing at me...
I will share a wax vape with her.

How's the tortillas going down? Do you enjoy cooking?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Pinto beans are great pops as are kidney beans, packed with protein and added benefits.
I ram them down my Daughters necks telling them they are good for you.. (your not leaving the table until you have eaten all your beans) lol 😆.. They pick there food like a a pair of budgies and constantly weigh themselves, quite recently, I over heard them speaking of going vegetarian, I told them that means eating more beans...

Pops, the powers is going down like water, very smooth with hints of oak.. The bottle is dead, I managed 3 shots out of it.

Mrs superxs mother is dropping over in a while with rhubarb tart (home grown and home made) I detest rhubarb and she's well aware of it...

When shes dishing out the rhubarb, the glen-more-angie will be whistleing at me...
I will share a wax vape with her.

How's the tortillas going down? Do you enjoy cooking?
ive always loved to cook
i learned as a small guy, cooking for my sister and myself growing up and went from there
plus having an asian mom i learned from her plus coming from socal i learned to cook mexican food as well
i just finished sopping up a bowl of beans and tortilla and am heading back for some chicken and salsa next
that sounds like a fine drink and ive had the glenmorangie, thats the good stuff over here
rhubarb is a veg i never got into, but its not bad if they make it right, its the thought that counts right?
taket a few bites and smile nice
ahaah, your girls are wanting go go veg head now huh?
/can i ask how old they are
the girl went vegetarian when she was in hs and insisted she had the gluten allergy as well
we had her tested and the dr said nope, but she insisted she was
i actually have no problem with a vegetarian diet for the most part and a lot of my family dont eat meat

so your mother in law vapes? let the good time roll

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
For sure man, the thought always counts ☯️
Rhubarb is only one of the many dishes she would bring over on her visits.

She makes afine apple crumble and upside down pear cake, also a assortment of cheese cakes and pavlova..( cheesecake is a winner for me) her baking skills are exquisite 👌

Great you gained your culinary skills from a young age, I would of been similar to yourself, it was my mother I would of learnt from, forever watching her and being intrigued from the preparation of the meal and the cooking of it, the prize was getting to eat it 😆

Vegetarian food is amazing and can be quite the challenge balancing natural flavours.
I went vegie years ago from a health perspective and looking to take the healthy lane in life (mrs superx called it a midlife crisis 😆) she was a vegie for 12 years, I managed a little over a year, I eventually give in to temptation after attending a party/ barbecue on the mountain, the lads cooked venison (which was road kill) and I couldn't resist, sourcing quality food and ingredients can be a challenge in it self, we try to be as self sufficient as we can..

Kids/teenagers go through phases, so she doesn't have a gluten allergy?
Shared the wax vape with my mother in law, it was definitely instant numbness for the both of us, i find it very head soaring and can frazzle my brain.. very creamy/sweet tasting, its very rare I would get wax buddy, when I do, it feels like all my Christmases have come at once..

She enjoys the herb, apart from the odd farmer on the mountain, we would have German settlers and some French residing here on the mountain along with one or two Americans for many years, lots of new age hippies we would of partied with years ago, we would be well aquinted with.. They pretty much all toke, not sure about the farmer's, but you never know.. I'm starting to come around to myself with the glen-more-angie.

Will you go for a tipple later pop's?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I like using the word 'stone' for a measure of weight because if youre not familiar with the term it sounds less than it really is. Like Hawk said, 25 stone, how much could that be? Oh really, that much?

I worked at a pizza place when i was like 12, i think, owner was kind of a dick and had me working till almost midnight on fri-sat night while he was at the bar next door trying to cheat on his wife, i was like eff that.

Giving children something to do other than play video games and on social media all day isnt a bad idea, can teach them a work ethic early on.

So homeless guys are good for selling u crack as well? Im finna have to remember that. What's crack like, anyway? Is it as good as it seems like in the movies? You ever see new jack city? Chris rock was a crackhead in that. Other than being homeless and dirty and squatting in an abandoned building, it seemed like he was enjoying himself.

Ur friend sounds like an arsehole, Hawk, and if i ever see him im going to beat him up for u. I think DB lives closer to him tho.

Ok, the rotating bezel is used for diving. What would be ur all time favorite rolex or folex if you could get one, no budget restrictions?

What makes a patek 200K? Do they only make like a 1000 of them at a time?

Sounds like u and the crew earned yourself a whiskey or 3 this weekend. Job went awright then?
Nice score from ur buddy, love some good extract, it's like all of the good weed flavor and none of the bad flavor.
How's that whiskey, btw? I can get Power John's lane 12 yr old, 750ml for $65. Is it worth the cost? I usually stick to the rotgut stuff myself.
Powers John's Lane $65.png

Your analysis is good enough for me, so half my mortgage on Galway and the other half on Kerry. Galway is on a hot streak like columbia has been in copa, plus it's where Superx grew up. And Kerry cause theyre the spain/argentina of this tournament, just destined to win it.

I love a good ham and cheese sandwich, especially grilled, but everyone gets tired of cured meats after a while.
Love the Kerry gold butter, like Pops said they sell it at Costco here, and irish soda bread is great as well but havent had it in a while. Have u ever had a chip butty? A couple years ago i got into british food and started making chip buttys (french fry sandwiches) somewhat regularly, they were good but my waistline didnt thank me.

Im interested in ur beans recipe, Pops. Pinto and kidney in a tomato sauce? I do love a good bean mix, other than the side effects like superx said, beans are good protein and fiber for the diet.

You got a lot of euro hippies in the highlands, superx? Very cool. Do u see anyone living in a van? That's my backup plan in case my bets go awry.

Im not sure i can ever go vegetarian/vegan but like DB it's always a good thing not to contribute to industrial farming which abuses animals constantly. Plus eating more veggies/fruits is better for everyone's health, like supx said.

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
For sure man, the thought always counts ☯️
Rhubarb is only one of the many dishes she would bring over on her visits.

She makes afine apple crumble and upside down pear cake, also a assortment of cheese cakes and pavlova..( cheesecake is a winner for me) her baking skills are exquisite 👌

Great you gained your culinary skills from a young age, I would of been similar to yourself, it was my mother I would of learnt from, forever watching her and being intrigued from the preparation of the meal and the cooking of it, the prize was getting to eat it 😆

Vegetarian food is amazing and can be quite the challenge balancing natural flavours.
I went vegie years ago from a health perspective and looking to take the healthy lane in life (mrs superx called it a midlife crisis 😆) she was a vegie for 12 years, I managed a little over a year, I eventually give in to temptation after attending a party/ barbecue on the mountain, the lads cooked venison (which was road kill) and I couldn't resist, sourcing quality food and ingredients can be a challenge in it self, we try to be as self sufficient as we can..

Kids/teenagers go through phases, so she doesn't have a gluten allergy?
Shared the wax vape with my mother in law, it was definitely instant numbness for the both of us, i find it very head soaring and can frazzle my brain.. very creamy/sweet tasting, its very rare I would get wax buddy, when I do, it feels like all my Christmases have come at once..

She enjoys the herb, apart from the odd farmer on the mountain, we would have German settlers and some French residing here on the mountain along with one or two Americans for many years, lots of new age hippies we would of partied with years ago, we would be well aquinted with.. They pretty much all toke, not sure about the farmer's, but you never know.. I'm starting to come around to myself with the glen-more-angie.

Will you go for a tipple later pop's?
we took her to a dr and they ran test on her and everything
told her she did not have a gluten allergy, i know people with celiacs disease
but she still insisted she could not eat regular bread

now apple crumble and upside down pear cake is something i can get on board!
i had a fiend who could make a pineapple upside down cake that would turn you right side up1!
/or is that upside down?
i actually stopped eating meat once when i was like 17-18
its not a bad idea to limit your intake especially as you get older
now i like to eat a good burger or a nice steak or beef dish from time to time but i eat a lot of chicken too

for you @Bababooey
get your two cans of beans (the pinto and the kidney beans) and rinse them in a coulander
open a can of tomato sauce, we could use fresh but for this kind of dish i dont think its worth it
pour a bit of olive oil into a pot and once it gets a little hot pour in your tomato sauce
now we are going to season that up, i like garlic powder/ onion powder, cummin, dark chili powder smoked paprika and a touch of s/p
/yeah we could use fresh here for some ingredients but this is a saucy side so were going easy peasy
let that get its thing on and throw in your beans
i used vegetable broth for this (it was actually this stuff called better than bouillon) and add some water
let this simmer for a while until it thickens up good and nice
/and of course adjust this to suit your taste
its awesome on chips or as a side to other stuff
beans.jpg

sorry for the sloppy pic, these are the left overs in the storage container

if you ever need camping tips let me know! i might have some gear you could use
/and by use i mean share! with me
we will be like wild men running free in the woods

shithawk420

Veteran
View attachment 19031437 View attachment 19031438 How’s the lads?
Finished flogging myself for the week, the crew hit the pub gagging with the thirst, I headed for the hills having some unfinished business with a whiskey or two.. Picked up a bit of wax of one of the lads (bless his cotton socks) I thought it was lip balm, smells Devine. About to sandwich it between some lemon tree, (once I get the vape working) do these fake watches tell the real time 😜 looking forward to a productive weekend of sport.. Hope your all keeping it real…
holy fuck dude!? is that a vaporizer? it looks like a fuking air filter! how the fuck do you even begin! damn!how much dope did you smoke through that? is that the real deal irish whiskey? looks like it. that bottle might be way too deadly in my hands. had to give whiskey a break. nice sir

shithawk420

Veteran
Yeah my friend was a prick. he didnt used to be like that. But guess what? his smugness backfired. He was saying he wish his $600 Citizen Moonphase or whatever the fuck it was, was sapphire. i told him well the chinese guy says my folex has sapphire. he says he dont think so and sent me a youtube vid to test it. well i think its Sapphire. i tested it 2 ways. i think its Sapphire. And he didnt think my watch was an automatic. im telling yall these cheap watches are dangerous. They are even better than i thought.
i undersatnad why they make people mad.

Hes like a whole new person. think hes king of watches,guitars, and cars. yeah well his $600 watch isnt $600 better.

superx

Veteran
I like using the word 'stone' for a measure of weight because if youre not familiar with the term it sounds less than it really is. Like Hawk said, 25 stone, how much could that be? Oh really, that much?

I worked at a pizza place when i was like 12, i think, owner was kind of a dick and had me working till almost midnight on fri-sat night while he was at the bar next door trying to cheat on his wife, i was like eff that.

Giving children something to do other than play video games and on social media all day isnt a bad idea, can teach them a work ethic early on.

So homeless guys are good for selling u crack as well? Im finna have to remember that. What's crack like, anyway? Is it as good as it seems like in the movies? You ever see new jack city? Chris rock was a crackhead in that. Other than being homeless and dirty and squatting in an abandoned building, it seemed like he was enjoying himself.

Ur friend sounds like an arsehole, Hawk, and if i ever see him im going to beat him up for u. I think DB lives closer to him tho.

Ok, the rotating bezel is used for diving. What would be ur all time favorite rolex or folex if you could get one, no budget restrictions?

What makes a patek 200K? Do they only make like a 1000 of them at a time?

Sounds like u and the crew earned yourself a whiskey or 3 this weekend. Job went awright then?
Nice score from ur buddy, love some good extract, it's like all of the good weed flavor and none of the bad flavor.
How's that whiskey, btw? I can get Power John's lane 12 yr old, 750ml for $65. Is it worth the cost? I usually stick to the rotgut stuff myself.
View attachment 19031491

Your analysis is good enough for me, so half my mortgage on Galway and the other half on Kerry. Galway is on a hot streak like columbia has been in copa, plus it's where Superx grew up. And Kerry cause theyre the spain/argentina of this tournament, just destined to win it.

I love a good ham and cheese sandwich, especially grilled, but after a while i get tired of cured meats too.
Love the Kerry gold butter, like Pops said they sell it at Costco here, and irish soda bread is great as well but havent had it in a while. Have u ever had a chip butty? A couple years ago i got into british food and started making chip buttys (french fry sandwiches) somewhat regularly, they were good but my waistline didnt thank me.

Im interested in ur beans recipe, Pops. Pinto and kidney in a tomato sauce? I do love a good bean mix, other than the side effects like superx said, beans are good protein and fiber for the diet.

You got a lot of euro hippies in the highlands, superx? Very cool. Do u see anyone living in a van? That's my backup plan in case my bets go awry.

Im not sure i can ever go vegetarian/vegan but like DB it's always a good thing not to contribute to industrial farming which abuses animals constantly. Plus eating more veggies/fruits is better for everyone's health, like supx said.
Hey babba, the powers hits the spot nicely.. That bottle or powers I posted in the previous page, if you notice the front of it, it says single casket release on it, it was limited edition, but also a 12 year old.
I would recommend it babba, that's also a good price as well.

There is the odd camper van on the mountain , lots of mobiles and caravans, some have built on to the caravans and turned them into really nice living quarters, built out of timber, lined with sheep's skin and rockwhool for insulation and a stove fire. They would spend a lot of their time outdoors, peaceful and tranquil. Im delighted you guys get Kerry gold butter over there (I wasn't sure that you did) it's the finest of green pastures those cows graze on babba 😉

Your rite about your winning team selection, also Kerry being like spain 😆 hey babba it's good to see your familiarising your self with gaelic football and hurling, I bet you study there form intensely when placing a bet.. 😃

Pops is also sideing with Galway, I can't recall the previous double he picked and pressed the panic button and cashed in for the steak dinner, it was Galway and think a team from ulster, he struck gold when he cashed in as the other team lost, great call..

These semi final games are hard to call guys, Kerry and Galway would be favorites on paper.
But anything can happen on the day.. Kerry/Galway/spain would be all out favorites, keeping your money in your pocket is safer..

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Had physician appointment today, got my blood work. Everything is great my my cholesterol is 270. Everything else is good though. Doctor said no more pizza or burgers wtf

superx

Veteran
holy fuck dude!? is that a vaporizer? it looks like a fuking air filter! how the fuck do you even begin! damn!how much dope did you smoke through that? is that the real deal irish whiskey? looks like it. that bottle might be way too deadly in my hands. had to give whiskey a break. nice sir
Hey hawk how's things buddy, yea the Vaporizer would be similar in size and weight of a walkie talkie, I think it holds about .3 of a gram. It hits the spot nicely... That's my third one of that model, I would highly recommend it man. Its a good whiskey Hawk and easy drinking, (it goes down real easy) like drinking water, do you drink whiskey?

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey hawk how's things buddy, yea the Vaporizer would be similar in size and weight of a walkie talkie, I think it holds about .3 of a gram. It hits the spot nicely... That's my third one of that model, I would highly recommend it man. Its a good whiskey Hawk and easy drinking, (it goes down real easy) like drinking water, do you drink whiskey?
Do i drink whiskey? DO I DRINK WHISKEY!!! Its my favorite drink in the world. although i really wish i could afford some Japanese Suntory Whiskey Scotch is good. i think ive had cheap Irish Whiskey before but not the good stuff. ive been drinking whiskey for 23 years. im 36. i know a thing or 2 but i guess thats not very impressive eh? i know your not Scottish but have you heard of the Whiskey in Inslay or is that a Myth? i heard George Orwell had a house there and drank himself mad with the best Scotch ever. no idea if thats true! lol

superx

Veteran
Had physician appointment today, got my blood work. Everything is great my my cholesterol is 270. Everything else is good though. Doctor said no more pizza or burgers wtf
Great news doobs, glad to hear it..
The doctor has your best interests at heart, try to cut back on the foods he speaks of, at the end of the day we all know its not good for you. It's resisting the temptation which is the hardest part, especially if your body is only use to a specific type of food.. You don't have to completely cut them out, but cut down on certain intakes. Certain types of white breads are like eating cake. Cut down on the carbs especially white bread/pizza try opting for wholewheat based products, whole wheat rice/pasta try eating lots of vegetables, grains/pulses/beans..

If you don't like any of the above foods just reduce your intake of the processed junk..
Try challenging your self each time you go out for a walk as well, instead of stopping at star bucks for a coffee, bring a plastic bottle of water with you (one or 2 litre size) and make that last for your journey. Also challenge your self each week while walking, next week walk 4 miles instead of 3 and so on, you can do it man, you sound very positive and are easy going, I like that...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Great news doobs, glad to hear it..
The doctor has your best interests at heart, try to cut back on the foods he speaks of, at the end of the day we all know its not good for you. It's resisting the temptation which is the hardest part, especially if your body is only use to a specific type of food.. You don't have to completely cut them out, but cut down on certain intakes. Certain types of white breads are like eating cake. Cut down on the carbs especially white bread/pizza try opting for wholewheat based products, whole wheat rice/pasta try eating lots of vegetables, grains/pulses/beans..

If you don't like any of the above foods just reduce your intake of the processed junk..
Try challenging your self each time you go out for a walk as well, instead of stopping at star bucks for a coffee, bring a plastic bottle of water with you (one or 2 litre size) and make that last for your journey. Also challenge your self each week while walking, next week walk 4 miles instead of 3 and so on, you can do it man, you sound very positive and are easy going, I like that...
Thanks man. Hope you have a good weekend 👍

superx

Veteran
Do i drink whiskey? DO I DRINK WHISKEY!!! Its my favorite drink in the world. although i really wish i could afford some Japanese Suntory Whiskey Scotch is good. i think ive had cheap Irish Whiskey before but not the good stuff. ive been drinking whiskey for 23 years. im 36. i know a thing or 2 but i guess thats not very impressive eh? i know your not Scottish but have you heard of the Whiskey in Inslay or is that a Myth? i heard George Orwell had a house there and drank himself mad with the best Scotch ever. no idea if thats true! lol
Lol I should of known Hawk by your aviator, trailer park Boys was brilliant entertainment I have watched every episode countless times over, like most people 👍 Islay is off the coast of Scotland they do several whiskeys, the Scottish Make incredible whiskey, some of the best. You can get the boat tour and visit the Scottish Islands they all have there own distinct whiskey, the Isle of oban in Scotland have the nicest whiskey I have ever tasted, it's called oban.

Some of those Japanese whiskeys can be very expensive, I have tried one or two of them over the years, don' t recall the names, one of them had 2 letters on the front don't remember much else. Wouldn't of heard of George Orwell drinking himself mad 🤣 I'm sure Scottish whiskey has sent many a person to the mental Asylum lol

superx

Veteran
we took her to a dr and they ran test on her and everything
told her she did not have a gluten allergy, i know people with celiacs disease
but she still insisted she could not eat regular bread

now apple crumble and upside down pear cake is something i can get on board!
i had a fiend who could make a pineapple upside down cake that would turn you right side up1!
/or is that upside down?
i actually stopped eating meat once when i was like 17-18
its not a bad idea to limit your intake especially as you get older
now i like to eat a good burger or a nice steak or beef dish from time to time but i eat a lot of chicken too

for you @Bababooey
get your two cans of beans (the pinto and the kidney beans) and rinse them in a coulander
open a can of tomato sauce, we could use fresh but for this kind of dish i dont think its worth it
pour a bit of olive oil into a pot and once it gets a little hot pour in your tomato sauce
now we are going to season that up, i like garlic powder/ onion powder, cummin, dark chili powder smoked paprika and a touch of s/p
/yeah we could use fresh here for some ingredients but this is a saucy side so were going easy peasy
let that get its thing on and throw in your beans
i used vegetable broth for this (it was actually this stuff called better than bouillon) and add some water
let this simmer for a while until it thickens up good and nice
/and of course adjust this to suit your taste
its awesome on chips or as a side to other stuff
View attachment 19031616

sorry for the sloppy pic, these are the left overs in the storage container

if you ever need camping tips let me know! i might have some gear you could use
/and by use i mean share! with me
we will be like wild men running free in the woods
Rite, let me know when this camping trip takes off.?...
I will keep busy with the hot whiskeys. Every body gets drunk and must jump over the fire balls naked, whoever gets there testicles burnt, gets to pull the donkeys tail, That looks really tasty pops and wholesome, I bet it makes nice dipping sauce as well.
Love all those ingredients you mentioned , the spices are so versatile for many different variables.

Latest posts

Latest posts