What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good day to you as well.
Did you hear joes gonna manage the band?
😆

Horribly and only when the wifes not home.
Gets the dogs all excited though so at least they enjoy it.
😝
Yeah, my dogs are use to hearing the banjo too. Mr sub plays and I think it’s funny that they can sleep through it 🤣😂🤣😂

he doesn’t play that great either but I still like to hear his practice routine 🥰.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It was in 2016 and though it was low miles and mint flawless, the 1995 wasn't worth a lot.

The deer was certainly the worst for being hit at about 55 mph dead center. After impact, it almost came over the hood and through the windshield, but after a couple bounces was pulled under and I drove over it. The Jeep smelled like a gutted deer

The 1995 Grand Cherokee Laredo Deer Slayer model had a 4L six and the 1995 GC Limited that I replaced it with had a 5.2L V8. They were both excellent engines.
I hit a buzzard once that broke my windshield and got buzzard guts on my hanging clothes in the back seat. That was a bad day….

oldmaninbc

The deer was certainly the worst for being hit at about 55 mph dead center. After impact, it almost came over the hood and through the windshield, but after a couple bounces was pulled under and I drove over it. The Jeep smelled like a gutted deer
That's the same story I have heard numerous times, when living in deer country, this what can happen. Sad but a fact of life

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I only have room for a couple tomatoes. Im not sure what kind they are this old guy at the nursery said they were the best. I have 2 (4x8) square foot sections. Peppers in one and tomatoes, eggplant zucchini in the other. Already getting a lot of zucchini from my one hill plus my neighbor has been bringing them.

View attachment 19031626
‘I’m not tired of them yet.
‘one of my jalapeño plants does not look like a jalapeno a bit longer but taste hotter and good for poppers

View attachment 19031628
Nice jalapenos...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Nice jalapenos...
I figured they were mis marked as I didn’t plant from seed this year. They are extra long shaped more like a banana pepper but dark green and thick skin like a jalapeño’s Maybe they are jalapeños and are just growing different. My pepper patch is known to grow good the last three years I’ve been here.
‘’I saw some of these today at the fruit stand. They were also labled jalapeno but looked variegated
IMG_2895.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That's the rumor going around, I heard he wasn't going to attend any practice sessions but send out his drone, to film and record the sessions. There might still be hope for me, I was an acting manager once.
We may need some managing for sure with a quality famous Player like goldhedge, a banjo player that is afraid to play in front of the wife and a redneck weed smoking ukulele player like me in the band. 😳

oldmaninbc

We may need some managing for sure with a quality famous Player like goldhedge, a banjo player that is afraid to play in front of the wife and a redneck weed smoking ukulele player like me in the band. 😳
Don't forget DB, he has been practising violin and has guitar experience.

I remember drinking at the pub and seeing the local country band put on a good show, thinking these people are going places. I don't think they ever got out of the pub. Alcohol can do wonders.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Don't forget DB, he has been practising violin and has guitar experience.

I remember drinking at the pub and seeing the local country band put on a good show, thinking these people are going places. I don't think they ever got out of the pub. Alcohol can do wonders.
Oh yes of course DB there is room for him and his new solo he played for us. Now he’s all tuned up too. With four strings !

Littleleaf

Veteran
I hit a buzzard once that broke my windshield and got buzzard guts on my hanging clothes in the back seat. That was a bad day….
Was driving down an old 2 lane highway doing the speed limit.

A dang turkey flew up from the side of the road and skipped off the windshield, into on coming traffic. The turkey hit an oncoming highway patrol car. He turns on his sirens, turns around and pulls me over.

When he gets up to my window. I said I was not speeding and asked him why he pulled me over.

He said "you flipped me the bird"

Latest posts

Latest posts