What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

PadawanWarrior

That was my net.....when were you there....you fly fish.
LOL. It was a few years ago. Ya I learned how to fly fish when I moved here. I'm no expert but I can do it. I love catching fish but don't want to kill them unless I'm going to eat them. Trout are super sensitive and if they get the hook in their throat they're basically dead usually. With fly fishing I can hook them on the lip and release them without harm. But I know you know all this, :). This reminds me it's time to get a new license.

CharlesU Farley

Most fly fisherman don't know what they are doing...the video is a group of fishermen upset because somebody walked right through a spot where they were fishing and scared the fish off.
Thanks for the further explanation, that was my next question.

Here in the SouthEast, it would have been about deer, at the very least there would have been a fist fight and depending on the level of intoxication, guns would be displayed. If people were in families that didn't like each other to begin with, and the intoxication level massive, there'd be some dead motherfuckers.

Just one of the reasons that although I absolutely love where I live because it's so beautiful, I still hate people.

And don't even get me started about _Yankees_!!!!

Just had to put that in cuz I know you all were expecting it and x-percentage of people will read this and it will feed the regional prejudice they already have about this region. 🤣 :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO: ... almost want to use some of that blinky shit with this one.

In case y'all haven't figured out yet, I'm not your standard Southern U.S. redneck. ;)

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Where do you charge an electric car in those parts?

right down this road about 169 miles….

IMG_6507.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Thanks for the further explanation, that was my next question.

Here in the SouthEast, it would have been about deer, at the very least there would have been a fist fight and depending on the level of intoxication, guns would be displayed. If people were in families that didn't like each other to begin with, and the intoxication level massive, they'll be some dead motherfuckers.

Just one of the reasons that although I absolutely love where I live, I still hate the people.

sounds like fishing and hunting to n Oklahoma…..the county sheriff said I could shoot trespassers and they would come by and pick up the body….no extra charge…

gawd I love Oklahoma and one day I will return…

cut my teeth gorilla growing in these hills

IMG_2535.jpeg

some three way Hawaiian crossed with cherry AK-47

IMG_0419.jpeg

CharlesU Farley

Nice to see you in here!
This guys a good one folks play nice.
😆
I'd agree. I used to get him confused with a Padawan Beater for a while cuz I have no idea what a Padawan is, but I think it's probably a Japanese warrior or something like that.

He was involved in a thread of a little Millennial fuck I was bitch slapping and getting ready to linguistically eviscerate cuz he was trying to make fun of me because I use Miracle Grow potting soil. PW had the little shits first grow in his sig tag, making fun of him. I clicked the link and found out the little fucker was still living in Mommy's _basement_ and had to have her permission to move plants around out on the porch. 🤣

Let's just say I used that strategically to my advantage to complete the evisceration.:cool:

Now Dogzter, I'm still trying to figure out who the fuck you are from RIU???

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
That's right down the road. Probably 45 min away. Most people are really cool around here. I'm guessing that guy probably did something stupid.

yep yep…stoopid fer sure..

been on that Decker road many times going down the mountain from Victor to Denver…

I would cut over from Woodland Park and boy howdy is that a fun ride on a scooter…

IMG_0678.jpeg

IMG_0628.jpeg

IMG_0623.jpeg