What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

it is cause I wanna help my friend Unca Walt

the plumbing work I did was for a fellow who spent 16 months in the VA hospitals getting put back together..

incoming mortar round put 9 holes in him , he showed me some of the shrapnel they gave him when he discharged out of the hospital

dude also builds weapons and built a cannon that shoots a 3” inch cannonball, I think he said it goes 1/2 mile

101st Airborne 68-69 Nam

dude has a firearm in every room of the house and then some , they live farther out on the prairie than me so he and his wifey have to dispatch bad critters who want to eat his chickens

yesterday some crows were circling his place and he grabs his .223 and I followed him out the door and he cut loose on the crows

I did not know how evil crows could be but he said they will kill his chickens in a heartbeat

now what was the question again?
Not a smart individual shooting a 223 in the air after crows, what an idiot

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
for all the Canadians out there

Salute!

IMG_2024-09-22-084832.jpeg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Did I tell everyone I got scheduled for my colonoscopy? November 25th. Happy Thanksgiving. Gobble gobble. Have to be there at the hospital at 830 and I can leave at 1130. Very scared but whatever.
Colorectal surgeon doctor October 15. Regular doctor in January.

jokerman

Premium user
Did I tell everyone I got scheduled for my colonoscopy? November 25th. Happy Thanksgiving. Gobble gobble. Have to be there at the hospital at 830 and I can leave at 1130. Very scared but whatever.
What I would do if I were you is practice 2 or 3 times before your appointment by drinking the prep.
By the fourth time then the procedure you may get the most accurate results.😊

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
you better check youtube after the procedure is done...sometimes the doctors post a video of the procedure for educational purposes... ;)