What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

(*snork*) That got genuine laugh. Such would never happen at the Sneakydicker househole.

Why? sez he. Becuz you picks 'em fully sized, but green as grass. You puts 'em stem down in paper bags** until they ripen.

** Sooper Sekrit: The fruit exude a gas. If confined/concentrated, it makes the mango ripen all the way through at once.

So fargin what, just a kewl trick? Nossir. I can schedule when I am going to cut up ALL the mangoes on my tree at one time to freeze the chunks to make mango cakes all year.

Send me some weed and I'll send you a genuine mango cake. <-- I love it with cold milk.

Oh. There are no gagging chunks. ;)
Almost spewed iced tea all over my tablet on that one... yeah as long as you're puree the shit out of those mangoes and there's no possible, noticeable sign of their existence, I'm sure I'd love it!!!

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
@Unca Walt

this is why you love mango cake even more….

mangoes and cannabis go together…synergy….entourage …

How Do Mangoes Interact With Cannabis?​

Many of the claims about mangoes, myrcene, and cannabis fall apart under scrutiny. Let’s look at them more closely.

Does Myrcene Get You Higher?​

Some of the effects of myrcene have been researched, and the overall takeaways are that it has analgesic (pain-relieving), muscle relaxant, and sedative effects. Its presence in both cannabis and the hops in beer likely contributes to the relaxed body feeling both impart. Furthermore, consuming more myrcene seems to intensify these effects. In that sense, yes, myrcene does play a role in how we feel when we “get high” consuming cannabis.

CharlesU Farley

2024 volunteers….i May dig a few of them up and put in some plastic 2 liter pots

it is 22 degrees this morning and below freezing every night since they popped….cool huh

boring

View attachment 18974509 View attachment 18974510 View attachment 18974511 View attachment 18974512
Remember I'm the FNG around here and don't know everybody's styles, preferences, indoor/outdoor etc. From an indoor grower who prides himself on a survival of the fittest philosophy in developing cannabis:

_Respect_

Here I got all puffy and proud last year when I discovered this on the north side of the house, where I keep the soil I recycle. Had no idea it was there, received almost no sunlight or water, was early spring here in the mountains, so the temp was probably in the '40s:

1000010906.jpg

CharlesU Farley

@Unca Walt

Many of the claims about mangoes, myrcene, and cannabis fall apart under scrutiny. Let’s look at them more closely.

Some of the effects of myrcene have been researched, and the overall takeaways are that it has analgesic (pain-relieving), muscle relaxant, and sedative effects. Its presence in both cannabis and the hops in beer likely contributes to the relaxed body feeling both impart. Furthermore, consuming more myrcene seems to intensify these effects. In that sense, yes, myrcene does play a role in how we feel when we “get high” consuming cannabis.
Long as I don't have to eat the fucks raw, I'd use them in a heartbeat. :sick:...desktop now. :)

Seem to remember (oxymoron for me these days... don't call me moron 🤪) something recently about myrcene from banana peels being kept with a bunch of cannabis seeds seem to make them all female?

I'd never fuck with it but I could understand why some might.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Remember I'm the FNG around here and don't know everybody's styles, preferences, indoor/outdoor etc. From an indoor grower who prides himself on a survival of the fittest philosophy in developing cannabis:

_Respect_

Here I got all puffy and proud last year when I discovered this on the north side of the house, where I keep the soil I recycle. Had no idea it was there, received almost no sunlight or water, was early spring here in the mountains, so the temp was probably in the '40s:

View attachment 18974541

some of our best plants were volunteers….

break it down break it down… by best I mean vigor , insect resistant , growth , and yield

IMG_4569.jpeg

IMG_5618.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
2024 volunteers….i May dig a few of them up and put in some plastic 2 liter pots

it is 22 degrees this morning and below freezing every night since they popped….cool huh

boring

View attachment 18974509 View attachment 18974510 View attachment 18974511 View attachment 18974512
It ain't fair.

A few years ago, I saw a pic of @bigsur51 's drip channel on his garage or some outbuilding. There was a large, honest-to-Agincourt plant growing as a volunteer among the fargin rocks.

He ignored it.

It ain't bloody fair.

CharlesU Farley

View attachment 18974530
Gonna be a nice day today.
Bunba slept through and errybody is happy about it.
Stunning view!

Btw, is Bubba a outside dog, inside dog, crating? Roundabout way of asking, are you still cleaning shit? ;)

My wife's Golden, a little over a year old now, presented us with several large, brown, cigar like stogies that apparently exited her anal region when we woke up this morning. Ordinarily she does real good and has been so since of puppy.

At least they were by the back door on the floor mat. :poop:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Unca Walt

Myrcene is the couchlock in cannabis.

Never thought of that
The important part to remember is that it only feels kinky the first time.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Stunning view!

Btw, is Bubba a outside dog, inside dog, crating? Roundabout way of asking, are you still cleaning shit? ;)

My wife's Golden, a little over a year old now, presented us with several large, brown, cigar like stogies that apparently exited her anal region when we woke up this morning. Ordinarily she does real good and has been so since of puppy.

He is a by my side 24\7 dog.
He sleeps on the floor beside the waterbed and is on the couch asleeep touching me now.
😆
He is exceptionally smart and has not pooped inthe house since the first day.........still will pee if he isn't let out fast.
Not bad for 11 weeks imo.
Comes as well and heels naturely when being walked.........may be the best pup we ever had temperment wise.
We are from florida so coming here was a epiphany for us........we aint ever going back down.
🇺🇸

CharlesU Farley

He sleeps on the floor beside the waterbed and is on the couch asleeep touching me now.
😆
He is exceptionally smart and has not pooped inthe house since the first day.........still will pee if he isn't let out fast.
Comes as well and heels naturely when being walked.........may be the best pup we ever had temperment wise.
We are from florida so coming here was a epiphany for us........we aint ever going back down.
🇺🇸
Star is by me 24 x 7, the complete definition of a velcro dog, quite literally. Can be a pain in the ass sometimes, when I'm trying to move around the plants in the tent, because she's got to be within a foot or two of me. I live in a very rural, isolated area and every dog that I've ever had, if a stranger appeared or if a car came up the driveway, the dogs would always circle around me, the pack leader, and wait and see what I did and act accordingly. I've had Shepherds, Rottie's, Labs, and all kinds of big mutts in between. That's the way they all were.

That's not the way Star is.

Had a bunch of surveyors up running lines because the state bought a whole mess of land behind us, for an addition to a state park. I happen to be out in the back throwing the ball with Star when she saw them, ran up to all three of them and went into full protection mode. Scared the living shit out of them. 🤣

Almost 90% of her lineage is in Schutzhund/IPO 3, I was thinking about getting into the sport and then COVID hit just that she was about a year old and I could really start working her. Made a website in anticipation of training her, haven't updated it in 4 to 5 years now. o_O

Star The Doberman

Like the SouthEast Lights website, it's an old one and if you're on an Android phone or tablet, it's going to look like hell. :rolleyes:

OleReynard

Stunning view!

Held it as long as he could

jokerman

Premium user
Stunning view!

shit happens🙄

OleReynard

😆
🇺🇸
Same with me and Illinois, man what a hole

Latest posts

Latest posts