What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
wet trim here…never could get into the dry trim…

Me also^^^^^^
Wet all the leaves are standing tall and it's a snap to mow the lumber off. I'm going to hash it, so it doesn't need an eye candy grade trim.
I've got a branch that snapped off and I didn't have time to trim and I'm not sure it's worth the pain the ass it'll be picking all the dead fans off the sticky buds. I may just toss it.

OleReynard

Another day of mulching here.
Last bunch of days been 60 plus, gee sounds like my age.
They pulled all the rain and snow out which we need drastically
Back upto Walker tonite were getting in to see them 2 houses ones on Agency Bay, Leech lake the other is on Kabetogoma Lake.
Much rather be on Leech. It's world renowned fishery mainly walleyes and jumbo ring perch.

The one on Leech is a little more than I want to spend but it's git all the amenities.
Wood thru out ceramic on the floors nice fireplace.
3 buildings and oh ya Leech lake

OleReynard

Have to lay some landscape fabric today don't know if I can get the staples in the ground or not.
Pulling the solar blankets today, have had them for 8 years thinking I'm pitching these, last year there was a mouse nest in one.
I'm quite a bit early almost 2 months early been a really messed up winter

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
Morning to all you fine Pipple!
looks like a nice day.
Because March 19th is St Josephs day.I being committed to my faith and I am having a St Josephs day pastry everyday this month .Im going to switch from custard to cannoli filling each day ,at the same time going from 2 small ones to 1 big one..
" Trying to get to heaven before they close the door": B Dylan

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Morning to all you fine Pipple!
looks like a nice day.
Because March 19th is St Josephs day.I being committed to my faith am having a St Josephs day pastry everyday this month .Im going to switch from custard to cannoli filling each day ,at the same time going from 2 small ones to 1 big one..
" Trying to get to heaven before they close the door": B Dylan
That sounds like a plan Joe 😁

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning

more plumbing today….

guess who drove 25 miles one way to the hardware store to pick up some shark bite fittings only to get back to the job and find out the fittings are the wrong size?…. insert many cuss words here________________<———-

at least I made good coffee this morning

View attachment 18972738
This sounds like déjà vu to me big. Didn’t this happen last time you did plumbing?

jokerman

Premium user
1710334871853.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well... my Fambly comes from the Duchy of Oldenburg, which is northeast of Holland. I can't say I am of German descent becuz Germany din' even exist for another 200 years after my herd left for Nieuw Amsterdam.

I guess Yankee fits nicely. I hope that "Yankee" is soon considered racist so I can protest, too.
I’m a Cherokee Hungarian but identify as a southern girl. 😁