What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
yea it’s hump day….and……SRV says best…..
ganj on…..
IMG_7128.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I like the submarine pipe except for that clear hose. I can see that looking ugly quick. I use to have a buddha vape. I always wished the hose would be black. I gave the Buddha away when I got the volcano.
View attachment 18972767
www.elev8glassgallery.com
I het colored whip tube nere same folks make the buddha
Best whip material on the market imo.
Doesn’t have to be a cage tho
You got a saw doncha?
I am think about how my back is gonna feel after shoveling heavy wet snow!
we got about 6" last night.
My parents used to say we were Hienz 57
Same here I identify as American when asked.
😆

CharlesU Farley

My wife, also of 35+ years, still smokes bongs and worse still, mixes with tobacco. I have tried to get her onto edibles and vapes, but she's addicted to the the tobacco mix. This is despite a major health scare a year ago that got her to quit for 2 weeks until the results showed she didn't have emphysema after all. Back on the bongs and coughing up shit. I've been vaping mostly (occasional smoke) and lungs seem great (so far).
I quit vaping six or seven years ago when I thought I had throat cancer. Didn't want to be coughing and wheezing like that guy, while they were giving me radiation treatments. Lived with that for a couple months till I went to a doc who said no throat cancer from HPV or smoking, just irritation of my oropharynx from GERD. Schautzi's (or however you spell it, I'm halfway asleep and don't feel like googling it :) ) ring.

Right after I saw the doc and got the good news, flew up to Chicago to see my new granddaughter, so to decided to stay on the edibles. Got back home, anxious to hit the bonginator so I loaded it up with some BHO and took about four or five lung bulgers. Nothing????? Waited for 5 or 10 minutes and didn't notice any difference in degree of highness... whatsoever.

The way I figured it, in the two month period where I did nothing but all edibles all the time, I had totally saturated my ECS. Made the decision then and there that I would no longer vape or smoke any cannabis products. After 50 plus years of smoking cannabis, 15 pack years of cigarettes and 10 years of vaping, it was time to give my lungs a break. I've been a several times daily cannabis user, since the early '80s, and several is probably not the correct adjective, it's a bunch. My way of dealing with PTSD.

I'm still on that break.

I no longer wheeze but I still cough up the occasional oyster. :eek: At least now it's completely clear, not colored green, yellow or gray.

Sorry to gross you all out, I'm an ex RRT... snot and boogers used to be my life. 🤣

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
www.elev8glassgallery.com
I het colored whip tube nere same folks make the buddha
Best whip material on the market imo.

‘went to sneakypete store and loaded the green submarine tank and the adapter for my unit just to see what it would look like in my cart 😳 it said spend 7.82 more for free shipping 😊 they don’t have colored whips which is what I would order if they did. Anything else I’m gonna need?

CharlesU Farley

Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18972721 View attachment 18972722

A cloudy day here starting at 38F and predicted to reach 53F, with a general warming trend predicted.

I continue to be inundated with Facebook friendship requests, some of which appeared to be fakes, so I declined. Five of those were ostensibly attractive women (?) and subsequently wrote comments on my site complaining that they tried to befriend me and were turned down, soooo I befriended them and as you might guess, the games started.

Alas, I ended up blocking all five, one after another as their machinations began, reaffirming my original thoughts and good judgement about their friendship request. Judging from their syntax, they aren't from around here and all five could well have been the same person or indeed a guy. Clearly someone(s) seeking out the senile or stupid.

Housekeepers due today, so it's off to Fernwood dog park seeking joy and amazement with Miss Layla.
For a degreed engineer, your writing skills are simply _magnificent_! I almost spewed tea on my tablet when I read your statement about them "not being from around here" . 🤣 🤣 🤣

CharlesU Farley

Rat traps catch mice too… View attachment 18972815

There was a pretty good sized coyote running around my backyard last night. About 2 and a half feet at its back haunches. I think he left me this… View attachment 18972816
And mice traps can sometimes capture rats, not kill them.

A long time ago, my brother was having trouble with what he thought were mice and set a bunch of mouse traps. Just as he's dozing off to sleep, he hears a couple of clicks and clacks. Gets up, goes to the kitchen, turns on the light, and sees a rat with a mousetrap around his head. The rat is just shaking its head, with the mousetrap around its neck, shaking it, trying to get it off. My brother kind of freaked out, didn't know what else to do, so he shot the with a 22.

That's true story!

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
@SubGirl Just make sire the adapter and the bong have the sams size joint.
Male on the adapter female on the bong.
That will get you started just fine.
The whip tube I usually buy 50' at a time.
Pretty cheap but I like clean lines so tend to switch them regularly.
They can be thoroughly cleaned using 99% iso just dont soak.