What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Thegreengrower64

I would not buy anything from that fella.
Anything in particular you want?
I ask cuz I know a few cheaper suppliers for import glass.
The vast majority of glass bongs sold online are china made with ridiculous mark ups.
I regularly see pieces I can get for $30 from dhgate being sold in stores for hundreds of dollars.
Small adapters like what you want usually run a couple bucks but get resold for a lot more.

Went to a show recently (uk) well, last Yr. Anyway they had all the usual there. The amount of glass on show was impressive. However the prices were not. A marble ( for your dab rig) selling for £100 wtf.🤣. And the dab rigs alone were in the several 100s of £...
It seems anything cannabis related, add a few more quid on to it.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She turns 80 this May. Her biggest issue is RA that has gone from attacking her joints to her organs now, including her heart and lungs. She hasn't been able to stay active and her body has turned frail. She is a tough old lady and just keeps pushing forward one health set back after another, but I'm afraid this may be the straw that brings her down.
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A cloudy day here starting at 38F and predicted to reach 53F, with a general warming trend predicted.

I continue to be inundated with Facebook friendship requests, some of which appeared to be fakes, so I declined. Five of those were ostensibly attractive women (?) and subsequently wrote comments on my site complaining that they tried to befriend me and were turned down, soooo I befriended them and as you might guess, the games started.

Alas, I ended up blocking all five, one after another as their machinations began, reaffirming my original thoughts and good judgement about their friendship request. Judging from their syntax, they aren't from around here and all five could well have been the same person or indeed a guy. Clearly someone(s) seeking out the senile or stupid.

Housekeepers due today, so it's off to Fernwood dog park seeking joy and amazement with Miss Layla.

Unca Walt

420club
12 years ago one of my older brothers died of alcoholic liver disease at 58, just like my father when he was 70, and my grandfather when he was 74.

It don't take a rocket science to figure that shit out.

I got kids, grandkids and now great-grandkids who need me around, so I knew the frequent use of alcohol had to stop. Now, I only indulge on the major holidays... and no Tuesday is not a holiday. :p

It's a long time between New Year's Day and Memorial Day. :confused: But damn I like the summer... Memorial Day, Father's Day, 4th of July and my birthday within 2 months. 🍻
I do not cannot touch alcohol. Nor coffee. Nor tea. Or anything else with caffeine. DeCaf coffee/tea is a lie. It is LessCaf. But not LessCaf enough.

Reason for the total embargo: Atrial fibrillation. <-- If you've never had a session, you have missed one scary friggin' episode.

I am sipping my chicken broth in a big mug right now.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good morning

more plumbing today….

guess who drove 25 miles one way to the hardware store to pick up some shark bite fittings only to get back to the job and find out the fittings are the wrong size?…. insert many cuss words here________________<———-

at least I made good coffee this morning

IMG_8468.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
Holy shit.........according to google the word wop is racist,did you know that?
I did not and now I like being called wop almost as much as spic.
😆
Well... my Fambly comes from the Duchy of Oldenburg, which is northeast of Holland. I can't say I am of German descent becuz Germany din' even exist for another 200 years after my herd left for Nieuw Amsterdam.

I guess Yankee fits nicely. I hope that "Yankee" is soon considered racist so I can protest, too.

Unca Walt

420club
Holy shit.........according to google the word wop is racist,did you know that?
I did not and now I like being called wop almost as much as spic.
😆
Sooper Unca Trivia: The (now) "derogation" of calling arabs "Wogs" evolved from the building of the Suez Canal.

The Brits had their workers identified by letters on the backs of the workers' cloaks indicating:

Worker On Government Service

Thegreengrower64

defoliation…he removed about 20% of the big fan leaves for better air circulation…mostly the big leaves near the bottom of the plants , that is why it doesn’t look like much was done because only the leaves near the bottom were removed…

When I defoliate, I rape them ladies drastically. They soon bounce back. I do mine at the very start of bloom, and again 3 weeks later.

BrassNwood

Veteran
You would avoid all that, the aching back, the cramped up hands, with simply just doing a whole plant dry and not the wet trim. And, the end result is going to be so much better.
Something is lost when I rush the process and take to many shortcuts. Our normal low humidity was something I fought for way too long to get the dry under control. Dry below 55% and it won't cure. Dry to fast and it'll taste like shit and smoke like swallowing a flaming sword. God I can't count how much weed I ruined before I got the dry ironed out.

I don't have a room I can devote to the dry and control the humidity in and without that everything dries to crap in as little as 24 hours when the Santa Ana Winds are blowing. 9% humidity is hell on drying plants. I have to stack it all in a closed container at night to slow the dry. Ice chest for a small run. New 30-gallon trash cans make a great slow dry assist.

Wet trim seconds off the living plant, slow controlled 7 to 10 day dry to 65%, 60 day+ Bovada cure in jars with no burp.
Dry Ice power shake it all to Hash / Kief and make my capsules from that. Smoke what I don't make into caps.

50 years I've been growing the Herb and I know what it takes to get my stone on exactly how I like it best. If I could trim it and shorten that step of the process I've done it years ago.

The late harvest, wet trim, slow dry, 60-day cure softens the sharp edges and puts the mellow back in the stone. The BadKat hash capsule recipe I use can be like fingernails on a chalkboard or walking barefoot in broken glass intense if I don't take the long way around making it. It's a too sharp pointed trip to me when I skip or shorten past what I already do.

It's my daily pain medication with a side of near LSD grade stone. All that is missing is the visual trails and the shattered glass, kaleidoscope effects I get at the edge of my vision more than make up for the loss.

1710330063438.png

Unca Walt

420club
It's a fine line in any fora with an international audience and various native languages but one of the things I absolutely _love_ about ICMag is that it is international.

I just have to be careful with my facetious and ironic comments.
"International audience" <-- That is deeper than it sounds.

Here in 'Merica, you can call sumbody a bastard, and they will grin. In Europe, it is a deadly insult because of the social structure there.

In Ow-stralia, they have road signs that say, "Don't be a cunt" <-- This would never fly in the USA.

In England, the road signs tell it like it is:
1710329468119.png

Then there's:
1710330203741.png

Unca Walt

420club
As long as we are on signs that do not really help...

I was driving in Wales. The direction signs there are not to be believed. Here is a photo of one:
1710330681462.png

I was hadda make a decision whether to go left or right... and there were two cars behind me beeping horns as I was holding up traffic.

I guessed wrong.
1710330976240.png

It gets better. I asked directions from a worker. He replied in Welsh. Not a fargin word did I understand.

BrassNwood

Veteran
Her maximum Lecithin ratio.

Liposomal encapsulation AKA lecithin enhancement brings faster launch, extended duration, higher high, limited or eliminated tolerance build.

I've been waiting for that buss to jump the curb and run me down ever since I found Kat's oil and started tripping on it every day (12 years) . It shouldn't work this well. I should not be a hair from the walls melting and dripping every morning for the first 4 hours of the day but I am.

A few tokes off the pipe will boot that edible in the ass HARD when it starts to fade and I'm tripping all over again. I can keep kicking the horse and make him jump right up to bedtime and put the stars back in my eyes and the rose-colored glasses go back on every time and off I zoom.

This stuff puts the bang back in your stone to the point you can get.... Uncomfortable. LMAO. Hell awaits.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Something is lost when I rush the process and take to many shortcuts. Our normal low humidity was something I fought for way too long to get the dry under control. Dry below 55% and it won't cure. Dry to fast and it'll taste like shit and smoke like swallowing a flaming sword. God I can't count how much weed I ruined before I got the dry ironed out.

I don't have a room I can devote to the dry and control the humidity in and without that everything dries to crap in as little as 24 hours when the Santa Ana Winds are blowing. 9% humidity is hell on drying plants. I have to stack it all in a closed container at night to slow the dry. Ice chest for a small run. New 30-gallon trash cans make a great slow dry assist.

Wet trim seconds off the living plant, slow controlled 7 to 10 day dry to 65%, 60 day+ Bovada cure in jars with no burp.
Dry Ice power shake it all to Hash / Kief and make my capsules from that. Smoke what I don't make into caps.

50 years I've been growing the Herb and I know what it takes to get my stone on exactly how I like it best. If I could trim it and shorten that step of the process I've done it years ago.

The late harvest, wet trim, slow dry, 60-day cure softens the sharp edges and puts the mellow back in the stone. The BadKat hash capsule recipe I use can be like fingernails on a chalkboard or walking barefoot in broken glass intense if I don't take the long way around making it. It's a too sharp pointed trip to me when I skip or shorten past what I already do.

It's my daily pain medication with a side of near LSD grade stone. All that is missing is the visual trails and the shattered glass, kaleidoscope effects I get at the edge of my vision more than make up for the loss.

View attachment 18972750

wet trim here…never could get into the dry trim…