What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’m not a member of the night shift…..just checking In. Out to dinner and ended up at a party. Everybody was high on mushrooms and laughing. Their ass off ended up with being gifted a big bag of mushrooms. So much that how do you store it long-term?

I am wired from being around these crazy people. Smoking a bowl and trying to unwind so I can crash.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Evening :canabis:

I got to say this first. The sizzer hash of this sour bubble #2 pheno is divine. 3 hit quit.....

Got the green house posts in and set. )pics later)

Then spent the rest of the day in trimming jail. Neck is hurting, right hand is swollen. 3 plants trimmed ish. Final trim when de boned. Seed count is looking good and still have some good bud to smoke and make hash from.

SB #8 field trim.
sb8 cola pheno 2.jpg

These are what I call bud maggots. A stunning red they are but destructive little MF's Guess I didn't get enough BT on the plants to stop them. Lost about %10 bud to them. Found most drilling into seed....

Wonder how high their THC level is? Could be a market for them lol.

eat me.jpg

More pics to come.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

I got to say this first. The sizzer hash of this sour bubble #2 pheno is divine. 3 hit quit.....

Then spent the rest of the day in trimming jail. Neck is hurting, right hand is swollen. 3 plants trimmed ish. Final trim when de boned. Seed count is looking good and still have some good bud to smoke and make hash from.

SB #8 field trim. View attachment 19070337

These are what I call bud maggots. A stunning red they are but destructive little MF's Guess I didn't get enough BT on the plants to stop them. Lost about %10 bud to them. Found most drilling into seed....

View attachment 19070338

More pics to come.
Never seen those fuckers before.

Goldhedge

I’m getting ready to smoke a joint as I’m already in bed. Y’all have a good night. Sleep well.
Don't smoke in bed!

SB #8 field trim. View attachment 19070337

View attachment 19070338

More pics to come.
smoke 'em?

Latest posts

Latest posts