What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
these need to come back in style

IMG_8470.jpeg

oldfogey8

And mice traps can sometimes capture rats, not kill them.

A long time ago, my brother was having trouble with what he thought were mice and set a bunch of mouse traps. Just as he's dozing off to sleep, he hears a couple of clicks and clacks. Gets up, goes to the kitchen, turns on the light, and sees a rat with a mousetrap around his head. The red is just shaking its head, with the mousetrap around its neck, shaking it, trying to get it off. My brother kind of freaked out, didn't know what else to do, so he shot the with a 22.

That's true story!
I have some rats in the yard. I was thinking they were getting into my shed so I set these up in the shed. We hadn’t had rats in 25 years of living here. Since they tore down a mall to put up a Jeff Besos distribution warehouse, the rats first invaded neighborhoods around the mall and have started moving outward. We are a few miles from the warehouse. I have been trying to mail the rats with an old BB gun I have but they shrug it off. Subsonic 22 rounds are next though I am not allowed to discharge a firearm in my suburban neighborhood. Bought a crossbow but it was defective(I thought Barnett was a manufacturer of merit). Looking for a replacement.

CharlesU Farley

I do not detect a difference. Can anybody tell me whut is different?
I moved eight plants out of the eight by four tent and put them into the five by five tent. There were originally 20 plants in the 8x4. So basically, I played musical chairs with all those heavy ass plants, moving them around. As I took each plant out of the big tent, I do a little trimming of dead leaves on the bottom but unless I'm in a summer harvest time frame, I never defoliate or trim any leaves, unless they're non-functioning.

I just moved a shit ton of dirt yesterday and didn't know what was hurting worse, my back, my arms, or my legs... this getting old shit fucking sucks. But it is way better than being dead, so I'll deal with it! 🤣

And I discovered this little gem in the back. I might even start a separate thread on this one. What started out as _one_ plant that I started from seed and transplanted into a 7 gallon fabric pot, kind of morphed into _two_ separate Type I/Sativa and Type II/Indica dominant plants:

21e13806-4a4c-4ac8-b99a-0b80017d9cec-1_all_2177.jpg

21e13806-4a4c-4ac8-b99a-0b80017d9cec-1_all_2186.jpg

21e13806-4a4c-4ac8-b99a-0b80017d9cec-1_all_2187.jpg

This is some bizarre shit for me. I know for a fact when I transplanted into the bigger pots, there was only _one_ solitary plant in each pot. I crowd the shit out of my plants, because I think competition is good for cannabis, but I only put _one_ plant per pot, that's all I've ever done.

This reminds me when I first realized I had reversed engineered Sensi's Northern Lights... this shit just don't make sense.

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Mean while back in the grow my TK/GD is all but done..most would harvest but I will wait na few more days..... probably cut and hang on Saturday. Bruce Banner is right behind.

Gotta go out and put down some grub killer (Japanese Beetles)perfect timing with this storm moving in.

Then it will be time to get ready to go to the Doctor.....

BubbasPlace

Mean while back in the grow my TK/GD is all but done..most would harvest but I will wait na few more days..... probably cut and hang on Saturday. Bruce Banner is right behind.

Gotta go out and put down some grub killer (Japanese Beetles)perfect timing with this storm moving in.

Then it will be time to get ready to go to the Doctor.....
How many days on the LB x TK? Mines getting close.

OleReynard

I moved eight plants out of the eight by four tent and put them into the five by five tent. There were originally 20 plants in the 8x4. So basically, I played musical chairs with all those heavy ass plants, moving them around. As I took each plant out of the big tent, I do a little trimming of dead leaves on the bottom but unless I'm in a summer harvest time frame, I never defoliate or trim any leaves, unless they're non-functioning.

I just moved a shit ton of dirt yesterday and didn't know what was hurting worse, my back, my arms, or my legs... this getting old shit fucking sucks. But it is way better than being dead, so I'll deal with it! 🤣

And I discovered this little gem in the back. I might even start a separate thread on this one. What started out as _one_ plant that I started from seed and transplanted into a 7 gallon fabric pot, kind of morphed into _two_ separate Type I/Sativa and Type II/Indica dominant plants:

View attachment 18972833

View attachment 18972835

View attachment 18972836

This is some bizarre shit for me. I know for a fact when I transplanted into the bigger pots, there was only _one_ solitary plant in each pot. I crowd the shit out of my plants, because I think competition is good for cannabis, but I only put _one_ plant per pot, that's all I've ever done.

This reminds me when I first realized I had reversed engineered Sensi's Northern Lights... this shit just don't make sense.
I had A plant that did the same thing but one branch was nothing but male the other branch nothing but female.
It got pitched wasn't even interested

Latest posts

Latest posts