What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
Jesus fucking christ.you never know what your kinda find at garage sales.the women was obviously crazy and a drug addict.fucking disgusting.i bought the book cause why not.never know what your gonna find.nasty bitch probably wanted at least $150 for it
20240920_175557.jpg

20240920_181250.jpg

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Jesus fucking christ.you never know what your kinda find at garage sales.the women was obviously crazy and a drug addict.fucking disgusting.i bought the book cause why not.never know what your gonna find.nasty bitch probably wanted at least $150 for it
View attachment 19070219
View attachment 19070220
ill bet the recipes are out of this world
a garage sale sex machine; if i knew where this was i would buy it, the holidays are coming up

shithawk420

Veteran
ill bet the recipes are out of this world
a garage sale sex machine; if i knew where this was i would buy it, the holidays are coming up
with one of those a woman dont need any man except for money. shouldnt even be legal to sell used sex machines. my mom almost asked the insane woman about it and im glad she didnt. i was in a bad mood and this bitch was clearly crazy and probably on drugs. soon as i met her i wanted to kick her teeth in.even had an 11 or 12 year old helping with the garage sale.

if you guys want i can take pics of the pages in the book.its interesting i guess

PadawanWarrior

View attachment 19070219
View attachment 19070220
What's the address? I've got $50. This thing is normally $1000, lol.

shithawk420

Veteran
lmfao! im pretty sure she wanted 50 for the actual shelf. they wanted top dollar for everything.damn a grand. now i wish i did ask her about it.on second thought nah. id rather not know. especially around my mom. and lol at making payments on a sex machine! jesus christ

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
well well well, look who is mr second hand sex market expert, i would think you would be more interested in the cookbook (you know food of your people)
/btw, let me know next time you see any good deals
diddydo.jpg

look at your mom go man! she kicks ass @shithawk420
dude, the sex machine is going to pay for itself so think of it as an investment
i would like to see a page or two from the book! that would be cool
have you read any of it yet?