What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

Don't know about running that through a bong, but my wife of 35+ years is just now hacking and coughing using the _exact_ same bonginator... sorry vaporizer, that you using now! I shit you not! I'm going to show the picture to her right now, so she will laugh while she's coughing! Through her bleary, bloodshot eyes she said, that doesn't look as used as mine does!!!
This is what that was like :LOL: :

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
You can just put some silicone around the mouthpiece so it seals or buy a adapter made for that specifically.
Gonna be a tight draw like sucking a thick milkshake.
Edit for it will work with the silicone in a 14mm female joint.
I’d like to try something like this. I’m wondering if I have stuff around the house to make one but I need a picture or maybe I’ll go check out their website they prolly sell them at a fancy price 😁

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
She won't go all edibles, all the time like I do. She doesn't mind coughing and hacking, as long as she gets the big buzz. 25-30 years of nothing but smoking joints and then the last 10 vaping, with the unlimited supply I grow, keeps her coughing and hacking with the best of 'em. 🤣
I do a lot of coughing too. I take smaller hits these days

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I would not buy anything from that fella.
Anything in particular you want?
I ask cuz I know a few cheaper suppliers for import glass.
The vast majority of glass bongs sold online are china made with ridiculous mark ups.
I regularly see pieces I can get for $30 from dhgate being sold in stores for hundreds of dollars.
Small adapters like what you want usually run a couple bucks but get resold for a lot more.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240312_161652_5.jpg
IMG_20240312_155701_2.jpg

This pup is massive and smart I think I can see him growing its happening so fast.......three pounds in two days.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I would not buy anything from that fella.
Anything in particular you want?
I ask cuz I know a few cheaper suppliers for import glass.
The vast majority of glass bongs sold online are china made with ridiculous mark ups.
I regularly see pieces I can get for $30 from dhgate being sold in stores for hundreds of dollars.
Small adapters like what you want usually run a couple bucks but get resold for a lot more.
Yes I want a glass like he is smoking with. He uses my solo II with it and doesn’t appear to have to draw like a thick milkshake. Looks like I could get the setup for 225 then I’d have to have one of those awesome storage boxes like S&S made to store it in.… wondering if it really works

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Yes I want a glass like he is smoking with. He uses my solo II with it and doesn’t appear to have to draw like a thick milkshake. Looks like I could get the setup for 225 then I’d have to have one of those awesome storage boxes like S&S made to store it in.… wondering if it really works
Ok you want a round bong in a cage with a solo adapter?
Cages come in metals as well.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
This company is prolly my personal favorite vape and vape shizz store.
Guys name is Scott and if you have any questions or requests ask him via email he will take care of you.........for a small fee of course.
😆

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Don't know about running that through a bong, but my wife of 35+ years is just now hacking and coughing using the _exact_ same bonginator... sorry vaporizer, that you using now! I shit you not! I'm going to show the picture to her right now, so she will laugh while she's coughing! Through her bleary, bloodshot eyes she said, that doesn't look as used as mine does!!!
My wife, also of 35+ years, still smokes bongs and worse still, mixes with tobacco. I have tried to get her onto edibles and vapes, but she's addicted to the the tobacco mix. This is despite a major health scare a year ago that got her to quit for 2 weeks until the results showed she didn't have emphysema after all. Back on the bongs and coughing up shit. I've been vaping mostly (occasional smoke) and lungs seem great (so far).