What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
gone to blues heaven … do yourself a favor and ck one of the best out there… yes he from TX…..
IMG_7118.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
so if we were round and one started walking towards Australia , well well , lookie here what the end result would be…….<—————tins

View attachment 18971076
Actually, that's not true. D'ysee, what most folks don't know is that when they walk, they are not really moving.

Nope, the earth is turning. So it is like you are always on top of a big ball.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Merry Topless Tuesday! Flaunt them if ya gottum!

Rainy here starting at 40F and predicted to reach 51F.

No new break throughs from the Pain Clinic. They ordered a new MRI and gave me a prescription for Meloxicam to replace Ibuprofen. They offered me Gabapentin, but I declined.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 18972271 View attachment 18972272

Merry Topless Tuesday! Flaunt them if ya gottum!

Rainy here starting at 40F and predicted to reach 51F.

No new break throughs from the Pain Clinic. They ordered a new MRI and gave me a prescription for Meloxicam to replace Ibuprofen. They offered me Gabapentin, but I declined.
Good morning GW I got some relief with Meloxicam when I had a knee injury. I noticed that it helped my other aches and pain joints too so I stayed on it for a couple years before I decided there were too many pills in my life. Now I take a tiny cholesterol pill and one for allergy’s. Still always looking for something to help with the joint pain that really has overtaken my joints (knees, shoulders, thumbs). Keeping active helps the most but it’s not getting any better so always looking for the miracle product that really works. I hope the Meloxicam helps for you.
IMG_2486.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning GW I got some relief with Meloxicam when I had a knee injury. I noticed that it helped my other aches and pain joints too so I stayed on it for a couple years before I decided there were too many pills in my life. Now I take a tiny cholesterol pill and one for allergy’s. Still always looking for something to help with the joint pain that really has overtaken my joints (knees, shoulders, thumbs). Keeping active helps the most but it’s not getting any better so always looking for the miracle product that really works. I hope the Meloxicam helps for you.
View attachment 18972366
Good morning SG!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I would love a miracle product that worked too but am resigned to my fate. I hope the Meloxicam at least helps without causing something else to go wrong............................

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning SG! View attachment 18972368 View attachment 18972369

I would love a miracle product that worked too but am resigned to my fate. I hope the Meloxicam at least helps without causing something else to go wrong............................
I had no side effects from it but who knows what long term effects it has, that’s kinda why I came off of it. Some days I wish I wouldn’t have but don’t know how much it would help. I will do some Tylenol APF, Motrin or Aleve sometimes but try not to do them daily anymore.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Meloxicam to replace Ibuprofen.
I don't want to cause concern, @Gray Wolf . Meloxicam was very effective at controlling my arthritis pain. It was hard on my guts however and it caused a GI bleed. There were no symptoms or discomfort beforehand. No more NSAIDS as a result. 7 days in the hospital, multiple endoscopy/colonoscopy, 7 units of blood and 1 iron infusion later I was fine.

If I could still take it I would because it worked.

jokerman

Premium user
I don't want to cause concern, @Gray Wolf . Meloxicam was very effective at controlling my arthritis pain. It was hard on my guts however and it caused a GI bleed. There were no symptoms or discomfort beforehand. No more NSAIDS as a result. 7 days in the hospital, multiple endoscopy/colonoscopy, 7 units of blood and 1 iron infusion later I was fine.

If I could still take it I would because it worked.
Morning all!
Mofo ! that happened to my friend Chenz,( vinny)
6 days in the hosp,blood transfusion and they cauterized something.
he is not in our group ,so I have no idea of his meds🙄😊

OleReynard

So you have to sign up for Patreon to sign up to make a reoccurring payment to this site. Like everything today, overly complicated.

I'm only trying to give Constructive criticism. Make it simpler and offer a couple more options and I bet you get more support.

View attachment 18972152

In your face, but tasteful.

View attachment 18972154
Super easy, and even a way to gift someone in the community if you felt like making a kind gesture. Gifting is contagious and is fun when done anonymous.

I could probably have signed up for a Patreon account by now, but I'm dragging my feet with adding another account, password, and process to my life.

If there is a way to make a donation that is not reoccurring and will be good for 3 months, 1 year, 2 years, or lifetime that would be great, and I would be interested.
Most definitely

Latest posts

Latest posts