What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I do not believe in hoppacopters. There is what we useta call a "Jesus nut" on them. You can see it plainly on the leader -- it is the nut that holds the rotor on.

No other powered aircraft turns into a completely uncontrollable brick if one dinky part breaks.

Compare
View attachment 18971792
View attachment 18971793
View attachment 18971797
Oh... One moar thang: It takes both hands and feet of the pilot to just keep a hopticator in the air. A real plane will actually fly itself -- even a Spam Can.

Wait... if your Piper Warrior engine dies, you crank the trim wheel back, and the plane will assume an attitude that will allow it to land by itself if you are incapacitated (possibly without damage if the ground is clear like a golf course).

OK, so I am as high as the Statue of Liberty's nipples...
We had in St James Gyrodyne a helicopter company that made small helis 50 years ago

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 18971965
This here is Bubba he is 10 weeks old and weighs 31 pounds already.
A kangal Leonberger mix.

Possibly the most chill puppy I have ever seen.
Nice to see things back to normal!
Thanks @SubGirl I appreciate you reaching out to me like that,thank you.
Everyone else as well made me feel good.
I was upset!
Was no sunshine when you were gone.
I was destine to call you with as much charm as I gots.
So glad you are here Brother❤️☝️ For Fuks Sake !

jokerman

Premium user
" First of all, to tell you that I am immensely fond of you all, and that eleventy-one years is too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable hobbits. I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." : Bilbo Baggins
He said it best.
Im gonna get a wittle stoned me thinks and as life can be what you make of it,Im making chicken cutlets☝️😊FFS!

oldfogey8

makes you think twice about dumping your garbage out at night
The bears that have come into my yard have never shown aggression. I walked out into the deck to get this picture. It didn’t run though so it is less fearful of me than I am of it. After reading up on black bears, I will not be walking towards them like I did last summer. That was pretty stupid because from what I have read, they can get aggressive quickly.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 18971965
This here is Bubba he is 10 weeks old and weighs 31 pounds already.
A kangal Leonberger mix.

Possibly the most chill puppy I have ever seen.
Nice to see things back to normal!
Thanks @SubGirl I appreciate you reaching out to me like that,thank you.
Everyone else as well made me feel good.
Bubba is super cute. I’m glad you’re back dog ✌️😊

Sun&Soil

I like the crosshatching detail on the dowel pins. That’s the kind of stuff you find in old houses where the builders built with love.
Wish you were still an Amerk, I would give you a tour. If it's not built with love it's throwaway, and there is enough of that out there. I don't have much, but alot of what I have was built with love. Craftsmanship is still out there, you just got to look a little harder.

I costs .25 now every time you click on it. The 💕 button cost a dollar. You will be billed the end of the month. 😳
That's like us charging the deer tolls when they use our trails :ROFLMAO:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Give me a little time...,I've got to dig back in the archives (because I photographically document fucking everything) to show the botrytis, over fertilization of plants in the back of the tent where I couldn't fucking reach so I douched 'em, and fabric pots that are infested with more microbes than your toilet. :sick:
I’m sure I have some memories in my photo collection of mishaps to add to your new thread.

CharlesU Farley

I've been doing that, so apparently nothing bad.

Thank you Gypsy and IC Mag IP for fixing our lost button!! Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!1
You gotta love this fucking forum! They make a change, not in censorship but for business. I totally understand what they were trying to accomplish because the jokes/music videos, high resolution JPEGs, and other non cannabis related content sucks up _massive_ fucking amounts of what the techies call bandwidth. That shit costs _money_!

And we're using this forum, _free_ of charge, and not being inundated with bullshit pop-up ads and associated in your face advertising.

I'm an old fuck... pre emoticon, emojis, smiley faces... all the rest of that bullshit.

I was going to be OK. :p

oldfogey8

Give me a little time...,I've got to dig back in the archives (because I photographically document fucking everything) to show the botrytis, over fertilization of plants in the back of the tent where I couldn't fucking reach so I douched 'em, and fabric pots that are infested with more microbes than your toilet. :sick:
I may still have pics of my first grow where I was having humidity issues and thought bags of Damp-Rid hanging in the tent was as good as a dehumidifier. The bags soaked up so much moisture that the bags dripped salt saturated water onto the tent floor. I wasn’t using drip pans and the salt got soaked up with the runoff. Killed the plants in a few days.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You gotta love this fucking forum! They make a change, not in censorship but for business. I totally understand what they were trying to accomplish because the jokes/music videos, high resolution JPEGs, and other non cannabis related content sucks up _massive_ fucking amounts of what the techies call bandwidth. That shit costs _money_!

And we're using this forum, _free_ of charge, and not being inundated with bullshit pop-up ads and associated in your face advertising.

I'm an old fuck... pre emoticon, emojis, smiley faces... all the rest of that bullshit.

I was going to be OK. :p
I was permanently banned from the first two cannabis forums that I joined so I've been on IC Mag longer than any other forum. I have also learned more about cannabis here than any other forum.

They've treated me right since 2009, so once we agreed on the goal, I missed the button but didn't worry about it.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My mom had a mild Heart attack. They pulled out 2 clots from her arteries and put in 2 stints. They will have to repeat the procedure on Thursday to finish up. We will know more after the procedure on Thursday. She is in stable condition and resting comfortably.
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Latest posts

Latest posts