What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

DaEarl73

Marco is no different, sadly they to have seen their traditional varieties replaced by Dutch hybrids.

I read they grow things from Blueberry to white widow now, a shame really.

They still have both, beldia flowers and finishs earlier, so there are maybe not so many pollinations with hybrids. the seeds they have in the hybrids they call romiya. so they have beldia, that finishes some times already in the beginning of August and the imported hybrids plus their own romiya crosses on the fields that finish end of September beginning October

GrandpaMillenial

Marco is no different, sadly they to have seen their traditional varieties replaced by Dutch hybrids.

I read they grow things from Blueberry to white widow now, a shame really.

Here is a pic of my Moroccan Beldia.

IMG_1874.jpeg

IMG_1875.jpeg

Red hairs, she’s gotta fruity skunk thing going on.

I made about 40-ish seeds from my THH male.

She was just a non focused grow, she started flowering early, got accidentally revegged from my patio light. But I love the flowering at like 18 hour days and the long duration of flowering. lets see how the Beldia x THH grow in the future some time.

i picked off some dying sugar leaves and its a sticky greasy hash not the dry type.

she will be getting the chop soon

led05

Chasing The Present
Correct, but he did know what was what regarding the underground Sean regarding cannabis there.

A lot of Thai was bought by middle men from the farmers then taken back to Bangkok where it was graded and then sold for export to the smugglers, the farmers had nothing to do with the smugglers. The middle men arranged delivery to the boats.

I have also read and seen old documentaries where it was said a lot was also grown in the Golden Triangle I think near Burma they were under the protection of the warlords where the opium was also being grown.

Regardless, I know for fact there was still very good old school Thai in Thailand in 1986 that was 2 years after the imported Thai stopped coming to Australia. After Thai imports stopped, any Thai here was grown here by people with the genetics, and they still exist.

Law enforcement was heavy everywhere, including Australia and America take Colombia the DEA with the help of the Colombian military absolutely smashed that country worse than Asia and yet a lot of their lines survived and people still continue to grow them there Thailand should be no different.

Handing out a million specifically breed 0.2 THC High CBD clones to Thais would have done more damage than the DEA could have ever hoped for.
Gotta find da Beach again…

IMG_2506.jpeg

Wolverine97

Veteran
Here is a pic of my Moroccan Beldia.

View attachment 19069918

View attachment 19069919

Red hairs, she’s gotta fruity skunk thing going on.

I made about 40-ish seeds from my THH male.

She was just a non focused grow, she started flowering early, got accidentally revegged from my patio light. But I love the flowering at like 18 hour days and the long duration of flowering. lets see how the Beldia x THH grow in the future some time.

i picked off some dying sugar leaves and its a sticky greasy hash not the dry type.

she will be getting the chop soon
Looks legit. The guy I mentioned who sells the New Mex Land Grant, also has Beldia as one of his hash plants. This looks much like his do. He dry farms his, just nature, no water given. Obviously he doesn't get great yields by doing it that way, but it seems to work for him.

OldCoolSativa

I can’t recall the source, but I remember reading in one of the books on the Mr Asia syndicate that they also introduced faster flowering varieties to Thailand to increase the number of crops per year they could harvest.
Exactly! No doubt the US pressure on Thai authorities reduced supply of Thai weed. But Mr. Asia played a critical role by introducing Afghan contamination into the Thai gene pool to facilitate the shift from grass-roots heirloom growers scattered across the Makong basin into large-scale commercial production. That's what killed readily available Vietnam-war-era-quality Thai weed.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did anybody run those $200 beans Tom was hawking to find the 5% good plant? How was it, and are beans of the 5% available, or does it not work that way?

From what I've seen finding good isn't that hard. I've found plenty of good in all hazes. What is good can be very different from person to person. I'm after exceptional. I've not found any that fall into that category yet. The problem is the need to grow a very large lot of seeds to find some. I do have a few of Tom's seeds going now. Tom just ran a 100 seed lot. His post about them are posted in this thread.

Tom is running some Thai now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts