What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
morning folks…..
as said best check those vans before buying……
storms passed on and back to spring weather……
Gday to ya all…..
View attachment 18968759
There was a fleet of vehicles with their company name on them that always startled me as I wandered around Berlin:

RENTOKIL <-- Rent To Kil??
1709560956341.png

Oh. Another one... BIG sign:
"FAHRT" <-- With an arrow pointing downward to a gate.

"Fahrt" means "ride". That does not diminish the humor.

Oh, hell... I'm on a roll
(thanks Boo) so Herself and I also cracked up on a prominent sign telling us not to go nuts in the elevator in case of fire: "Nicht Benutzen!"

BubbasPlace

Took the 5 flowering Lemon Betty x Triangle Kush plants out of tent and trimmed off their lower mess. Coming up on 5th week.

Seems to be two phenos in my batch. Two are taller, lean mean. Other three are about 8-9 inches shorter, bit more dense structure. I have the 6th lemon B x triangle Kin a separate tent that is pollenized.

I have some pollen from the stoutest male, and I am going to try to cross it with the stoutest female. The female happens to be the best plant, so I would like to ONLY POLLINATE a single branch.

Not sure, but think I will remove it from tent, cover with trash bag with branch in question sticking out. Bring in pollen on small paint brush and touch buds, remove pollen from area and keep this plant in separate tent.

How long Before I Spray bag on outside with water, and remove it, will this pollen remain active? Maybe I better leave it units own tent ?

Any pollination tricks appreciated, boys! Let's hear them...

Bubba

BubbasPlace

Hopefully this weekend I’ll be able to get out there and break the root balls apart and get a magnifying glass and a microscope and see if I can see anything that doesn’t look like it belongs there. I am beyond frustrated spending as much time in effort, as I have to just watch all my flowers die. I’ve reloaded the tent and I’m going after it again but I fear if I have problems again, I might just pull the plug… I’ve got a strain called truffle treats, which is basically white flowers that I have great hopes for. I’ve got the mom and flower and I’ve got a handful of its cuts in veg, so I’m hoping this may bring a happy future into my life.

Good question. Fortunately, Boo is too fargin mean to die. Like me, he's sticking around until the shooting** starts.

** Between us, we could prolly arm a company. At least a coupla platoons.
** Same here....ammo too and parts to make more.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
There was a fleet of vehicles with their company name on them that always startled me as I wandered around Berlin:

RENTOKIL <-- Rent To Kil??
View attachment 18968769

Oh. Another one... BIG sign:
"FAHRT" <-- With an arrow pointing downward to a gate.

"Fahrt" means "ride". That does not diminish the humor.

Oh, hell... I'm on a roll
(thanks Boo) so Herself and I also cracked up on a prominent sign telling us not to go nuts in the elevator in case of fire: "Nicht Benutzen!"
You certainly are on a roll! Please continue. Don't let us slow to get going slow you down....

OleReynard

Morning all.
Therapy today, he's got me back lifting now again.
Got flower beds semi ready, time for mulch.
Going to Menards gonna have them palletize for tomorrow p/u. Spread mulch tomorrow.
All you can eat bluegills tonight.
Theyre gonna go broke not eating sides this time, lol.
Weds and rest of this week look to be shit, lake is now open behind the cabin.
Couple weeks be time for dock to go in.
Ever have your dog put his arm across your shoulders?
19184.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts