What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Tom Hill Haze

JKD

Veteran
while it sounds good ,i dont think there is evidence to prove this theory ,
where is the remaining genetics ,, after this so called contamination ,
i dont , or didnt see any hybrid production ,
there may have been some hybrid , but not on a massive scale ,
and i definitely dont think its what killed the production ,,
after the decimation of the thai commercial production , the neighbouring country , Laos ,
just grew sativa,
what killed the production was the thai army at the request of the usa destroying all the crops in the isaan area ,
My father in law was in the army and helped with clearing out the guys growing crops , he got shot in the process , but hes a tough old bastard ,
still alive today , with a neat bullet wound on his lower right shoulder ...
I think military/police pressure likely shifts production to opium. Risk/reward etc.

Off topic, but I would be interested to see a study on the war on drugs against the rise of hard drugs. I would expect there is a proportional relationship between the two.

—edit: There are a bunch. “The iron law of prohibition”, etc.

Last edited:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I think military/police pressure likely shifts production to opium. Risk/reward etc.

Off topic, but I would be interested to see a study on the war on drugs against the rise of hard drugs. I would expect there is a proportional relationship between the two.

—edit: There are a bunch. “The iron law of prohibition”, etc.
Agreed 100% ,
I recall seeing a clip about that very thing, the outcome is basically the harder they are on drugs, the worse it gets,
Crazy thing is i think they are aware of this but it doesn't stop them trying to win an unwinable war..

Latest posts

Latest posts