What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I’m not a member of the night shift…..just checking In. Out to dinner and ended up at a party. Everybody was high on mushrooms and laughing. Their ass off ended up with being gifted a big bag of mushrooms. So much that how do you store it long-term?

I am wired from being around these crazy people. Smoking a bowl and trying to unwind so I can crash.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Evening :canabis:

I got to say this first. The sizzer hash of this sour bubble #2 pheno is divine. 3 hit quit.....

Got the green house posts in and set. )pics later)

Then spent the rest of the day in trimming jail. Neck is hurting, right hand is swollen. 3 plants trimmed ish. Final trim when de boned. Seed count is looking good and still have some good bud to smoke and make hash from.

SB #8 field trim.
sb8 cola pheno 2.jpg

These are what I call bud maggots. A stunning red they are but destructive little MF's Guess I didn't get enough BT on the plants to stop them. Lost about %10 bud to them. Found most drilling into seed....

Wonder how high their THC level is? Could be a market for them lol.

eat me.jpg

More pics to come.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

I got to say this first. The sizzer hash of this sour bubble #2 pheno is divine. 3 hit quit.....

Then spent the rest of the day in trimming jail. Neck is hurting, right hand is swollen. 3 plants trimmed ish. Final trim when de boned. Seed count is looking good and still have some good bud to smoke and make hash from.

SB #8 field trim. View attachment 19070337

These are what I call bud maggots. A stunning red they are but destructive little MF's Guess I didn't get enough BT on the plants to stop them. Lost about %10 bud to them. Found most drilling into seed....

View attachment 19070338

More pics to come.
Never seen those fuckers before.

Goldhedge

I’m getting ready to smoke a joint as I’m already in bed. Y’all have a good night. Sleep well.
Don't smoke in bed!

SB #8 field trim. View attachment 19070337

View attachment 19070338

More pics to come.
smoke 'em?

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Zorro is too old school.!
Im not that flashy ,handsome or a skilled swordman.
Im more of the do a tap dance on your feet with it then plunge it somewhere good
Don't mess with Indiana Jones then, he'll just pull out a pistol and shoot you dead while you're busy tap dancing. :biggrin:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Have to go to the dog park and walk 2 dogs. Bought a STUFFED digiorno pizza but didn't cook it. Mom might get me something better. Not sure what could be better. What's better than cheese stuffed crust? Clam chowder? Lobster bisque? Could go for some damned french fries
What's better is to say, thanks Mom but I have my own meal covered, go treat yourself to something.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts