What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Joe you in there with that orange coat?
IMG_2449.jpeg

oldfogey8

we cast our ballots today…and 45 is on it…checked….we will drive the 25 miles to the courthouse and hand deliver them

take that ya bass turds!
My wife is working the primary voting tomorrow(originally I was going to say ‘polls’ but I knew where that would go). Super Tuesday should force Halley to drop out(but probably won’t)… I will be voting in person. Any guesses on who I will choose?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Quite the spin happening on msm right now.
😆
Wish I could always be wrong and still get paid like that but sadly I am peasant.
Uneducated, illiterate,mental dullards one might say seem to be winning the battle over the highly educated elites who think men can get pregnant and compete in womens sports.
🙃

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good morning peoples. It’s been a very slow day for me today. While I was watching the news I saw the space shuttle was going up in 30 seconds so I bolted out of bed and the first thing I ran across was Dutch laying in the threshold. My entire body weight went down on my right knee and split the skin but I still made it out to see the launch, my blood pressure this morning was in the basement once again so I decided the driving to the gym this morning was not a prudent idea. If I were a car, I wouldn’t buy myself. The bodywork looks nice, but the mechanics are pitiful…

Latest posts

Latest posts