What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Patwillie

, which I will be replacing today while the tenant is over the hill and far away worshiping her god of choice.

View attachment 18968239

A shame some travel over hill and dale to perform idolatry of an ideology .

I never really understood religion
Except it seems a good excuse to kill
I never really could make a decision
I don't surpose I ever really will

I can't relate to any power structure
Where ego is the driving energy
I let mine go long, long time ago, now
When I decided that I would be free

Only thing I understand is living
The biggest sacrifice to make is death
Once you're dead, there's noting left for giving
The life means fighting your every breath

Patwillie

I'm talking the sorters in the hubs they do their fair share of sticky fingers.
Had a pak come back finally stuck in limbo.
Looked like a shark took a chunk out of a side and contents were gone.

The human element after a huge mechanical sorter flapper hits a package with 140 lbs of force destroying it's integrity is what I had seen around '06 ... thieves they are but Xraying back then only happened when it was a foreign country and not domestic .. That was '06, not sure now.

Like Boo said .. package it tight and right

SubGirl

Premium user
✓
420club
yeah, the stopping part is what gets ya...rain has stopped, came in and vacuumed the house so it's back outside to finish planting my pineapple plants...brother Drift got me started growing them...he's got dozens lining the walkway to his front door...
You just plant the tops of pineapples? Like this one?
IMG_2444.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You just plant the tops of pineapples? Like this one?
View attachment 18968590

don’t know who brought this up , but yeah , Swede has grown pineapple tops before…

she will leave about an inch or so at the top and also prunes away any dead leaves….

she suspends the cutting in a glass jar by using toothpicks so the bottom part of the cut hangs in the water..

when it rooted , she transplanted it into so very porous soil , like the soil for a cactus…

the plants were growing fine and then we had a cold front come through and she forget them outside….

my apologies for butting into this convo

SubGirl

Premium user
✓
420club
don’t know who brought this up , but yeah , Swede has grown pineapple tops before…

she will leave about an inch or so at the top and also prunes away any dead leaves….

she suspends the cutting in a glass jar by using toothpicks so the bottom part of the cut hangs in the water..

when it rooted , she transplanted it into so very porous soil , like the soil for a cactus…

the plants were growing fine and then we had a cold front come through and she forget them outside….

my apologies for butting into this convo
We eat a lot of pineapple, never thought about growing them. I’m sure my yard would be to shady.

SubGirl

Premium user
✓
420club
I whack the top off and stuff it into my soil which is recycled pro mix BX and water...they like full sun and they do all the work...I hope to get out tomorrow after gym and feed them ...I use peters 20-20-20...
I’ll whack this one off and put it in the corner of my garden. Nothing but weeds and perlite soil in there now and some garlic that’s always growing. Gonna plant veggies soon.

Sun&Soil

I wish I could grow pineapple up here:(

I've got plenty of pines and alot of apples, but the addition of pineapples would be the bee's knees

We have a lovely nature conservatory in the city. It's a stone foundation green house fully powered with light and heat supplements. There are brick paver's that take you along a circular path through different rooms of gardens. All sorts of mini ecosystems inhabited by cool little tortoise's, turtles, frogs, and even quail. The drainage is all open and runs along the edge of the paths and there are little tiny ponds and bridges big enough for a small child. There is a bench or two in each garden. The whole place is tiny, but what it lacks in size it more then makes up for in amazing. Mrs S&S and I spent alot of dark winter days soaking up the energy there while she recovered from her illness. The greenhouse was in the middle of a huge arboretum. When she got to feeling better we built her back up by snow shoeing from tree tag to tree tag. I'm not a city person myself, but there certainly are some good things there.

All that to say, I loved the tropical fruit garden. It had lemons, oranges, pineapples, and it smelled so good. I need a greenhouse like that to be able to grow pineapple.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I wish I could grow pineapple up here:(

I've got plenty of pines and alot of apples, but the addition of pineapples would be the bee's knees

We have a lovely nature conservatory in the city. It's a stone foundation green house fully powered with light and heat supplements. There are brick paver's that take you along a circular path through different rooms of gardens. All sorts of mini ecosystems inhabited by cool little tortoise's, turtles, frogs, and even quail. The drainage is all open and runs along the edge of the paths and there are little tiny ponds and bridges big enough for a small child. There is a bench or two in each garden. The whole place is tiny, but what it lacks in size it more then makes up for in amazing. Mrs S&S and I spent alot of dark winter days soaking up the energy there while she recovered from her illness. The greenhouse was in the middle of a huge arboretum. When she got to feeling better we built her back up by snow shoeing from tree tag to tree tag. I'm not a city person myself, but there certainly are some good things there.

All that to say, I loved the tropical fruit garden. It had lemons, oranges, pineapples, and it smelled so good. I need a greenhouse like that to be able to grow pineapple.
Wow, read that twice. We have such good people here.

Unca Walt

420club
You are already using cannabis, so a pee or hair test will reveal that. You already have guns so what changes if you pick up a gram or so of hash to try and don't share that information with the feds?

All of us legally using MJ in accordance with our state laws, are in violation of federal law. That hasn't kept us from doing so.
@Gray Wolf -- They simply do not do pee or hair tests. They do not bother. They do not give a shit about your health, really. If you have never done a required yearly VA health exam, you would not believe it.

There are no stethoscopes used. Nor pee samples taken. Nor BP readings.

Just an FMG (Foreign Medical Grad) whose first language is NOT English... and this FMG sits down with you in an 8x8 room and reads a list of questions from a sheet of paper while filing the answers on the computer screen.

The questions are deep stuff like: "how are you feeling?" and "has there been any change since last year?" That. Is. Fukking. It.

BUT! They do process paperwork.

They process the hell out of paperwork that you fill out if you are stupid/innocent/naive enuf to write down that you use MJ.

Or you want to use MJ. As in your getting a card from ANY doctor that allows you to just walk in a dispensary and get some.

Do any of the above, and you lose your freedom. PERIOD. Slam. Done. Finito.

Please grasp the concept.

What we are discussing here, GW, is the paperwork trap.

Not whether a dinged helmet vet can score and use MJ acquired from noble hearts like @Boo... but whether there is a paper trail to nail the vet.

Ya gotta understand the VA thinking. It is perfectly aligned with Post Office thinking.

I know you are aware of the PO and how they protect humanity from the evil dopers trying to seduce our women and wreck their own lives and those of all others.

Now just take the Post Office Gestapo, and augment that outfit with absolute power of the VA over dinged vets.

Do that, and you will see the predicament of yer ole Unca Walt and other GI's.

Gawd luv yer bones, but YOU are scared of only HALF what I face. YOU gotta worry about a pound of weed being discovered in the mail on the way to yer Unca.

Now... more than double that worry. Worry about the VA feds knocking on your door and barging in with an open-ended equivalent of a search warrant just because you went to a dispensary.

Like we useta say: There It Is.

I hope I have made it truly clear.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts