What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Well shucky darn. Mrs Pute was doing laundry and a piece of plastic broke on the lid......Called the repairman and said it would be $600 or more to fix. Plus had to order parts.....2 to 3 weeks to get the part. Fk that....only 5 years old.

Off to the appliance store for a new one. Everything today is junk. Planned obsolesce.....Piece of fargin plastic.....

kevinn

Good morning peoples. It’s been a very slow day for me today. While I was watching the news I saw the space shuttle was going up in 30 seconds so I bolted out of bed and the first thing I ran across was Dutch laying in the threshold. My entire body weight went down on my right knee and split the skin but I still made it out to see the launch, my blood pressure this morning was in the basement once again so I decided the driving to the gym this morning was not a prudent idea. If I were a car, I wouldn’t buy myself. The bodywork looks nice, but the mechanics are pitiful…
Are you sure that you are drinking enough fluids and not dehydrated. That will lower your BP.
Take care
Kevin

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Random delivery notice from ups about a dundee groves package coming today..........no idea what it is or who sent it.
I hope its full of puppies!
😍
Bag o puppies.jpg

oldfogey8

Well shucky darn. Mrs Pute was doing laundry and a piece of plastic broke on the lid......Called the repairman and said it would be $600 or more to fix. Plus had to order parts.....2 to 3 weeks to get the part. Fk that....only 5 years old.

Off to the appliance store for a new one. Everything today is junk. Planned obsolesce.....Piece of fargin plastic.....
Look up how to replace the part on YouTube. They are really easy to work on(a lot easier and cleaner than cars) and parts can be found online. I had an LG I had torn apart probably 10 times and just followed videos. The parts were usually under $30.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Big time lurker here. I've been following along for the ride since this fun, could give a shit, and heartwarming thead started. Thanks.

Putembk

I used this site to fix my washer. Pretty comprehensive. At the least, you can figure out your model and part number and go from there. .https://www.repairclinic.com/

Back from the Appliance store. We knew what we wanted and got the farg out of there. Just a little north of a grand...

Still have time to get a walk in.

Look up how to replace the part on YouTube. They are really easy to work on(a lot easier and cleaner than cars) and parts can be found online. I had an LG I had torn apart probably 10 times and just followed videos. The parts were usually under $30.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Big time lurker here. I've been following along for the ride since this fun, could give a shit, and heartwarming thead started. Thanks.

Putembk

I used this site to fix my washer. Pretty comprehensive. At the least, you can figure out your model and part number and go from there. .https://www.repairclinic.com/
Welcome to our little slice of paradise Joe. Glad you like the place.

Have a lady bringing by another cat later today as Kevin needs a playmate. I have been using a service called Petfinder. I like it because the cats are kept in foster homes vs a shelter. I think they get better care there and aren't as traumatized as a shelter cat.

She is actually bringing two females....Whitney and Grace.....this is gonna be interesting. Glad this is happening today as I will be trimming tomorrow ans the house will smell like pot.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Welcome to our little slice of paradise Joe. Glad you like the place.

Have a lady bringing by another cat later today as Kevin needs a playmate. I have been using a service called Petfinder. I like it because the cats are kept in foster homes vs a shelter. I think they get better care there and aren't as traumatized as a shelter cat.

She is actually bringing two females....Whitney and Grace.....this is gonna be interesting. Glad this is happening today as I will be trimming tomorrow ans the house will smell like pot.
Cats are weirdos so how they act the first few days isn't necessarily indicative of a month out.
Good luck........this is how we wound up with five.
😆