What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
No doubt you would have a memorable time but having gotten that checked off my bucket list in the mid 1970's, I'm more into having a good time and smiling, while being here now.

What I've found with psylocibin, is that I begin to have uncomfortable body nervous system sensations before I have any psychedelic effects beyond color enhancements. It starts with nervous legs, but I can feel that sensation all over at higher dosages.

At microdoses, or even half doses I don't have those sensations.
To each his own as they say. To be clear though I too got my psychedelic needs met in the 70s and 80's. It is not so much about feeling a need to gain or learn more. It's more that I enjoy doing it every now and again. It all depends though on the quality of the experience. If I were to say have a bad trip several times in a row I guess the desire to repeat would disappear pretty quickly.

HempKat

Veteran
I'm willing to try. Shitfire, hanging around here is like being the only kid without a quarter to get an ice cream sundae while in a whole room fulla kids with lockers full of them, discussing dozens of different flavors and textures.
Well I can understand that but if that's the case why not try growing? You don't have to have a big setup growing multiple strains to have fun. Just a small tent and setup to grow three or four plants indoors is all you need and the cost to do that isn't horribly expensive. Hell I bet you could even find someone here willing to donate old gear they're not really using any more.

Also for what it's worth, I doubt there is much if any THC to be found in dried ground up roots. :biggrin:

HempKat

Veteran
I don't quite understand the root cause of my restless leg syndrome (RLS) it just seems to happen at different times. The other night I could have sworn I could feel the same sensation in my upper body but with less intensity., first time for that.
The RLS is crazy in that there is no relief from it, until for some reason it just stops and in most cases it is the early morning hours. I have managed to fall asleep with it bothering me and wake up around 4am and it's gone. It is very frustrating, I take a drug called Gabapentin for my sciatic nerve pain, some use it for RLS. So here I am taking a drug that is suppose to stop the RLS but does not. But maybe it's like the morphine I take. You would think taking morphine it would take on all pain new and old, but it does not, it only effects the pain that the morphine was originally used for.

OH well, here is to a decent nights sleep, if that is possible. If you ever come across a permanent fix for the RLS please share.
FWIW, my wife had RLS when she was still alive and the doctors did try to treat it with Gabepentin as that's supposed to work for nerve pain and RLS is a nuerological condition. As I recall they had to play with the size of the dosages and their frequency for her to get any relief, although she never got it fully under control.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is duly considered a "hump day". So, I hope and trust all of us will get over any big humps!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning folks
Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is duly considered a "hump day". So, I hope and trust all of us will get over any big humps!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)
you as well😊

Yarddog

Me too it bronchitis not covid I tested Negative.
I tested negative for any of their ailments. My aunt has the same thing I caught but is vomiting too. She’s in the hospital with it now.
It’s been 16 years since I’ve been that sick.
Soaking some beans this morning. Rocky Mountain red. Heading to work. Man that word is nasty. Makes your mouth feel weird when you say it.
47 degrees out there and this southern boy ain’t ready for it. Good thing the CRV warms up fast.

Yarddog

It's bascally just a new platform that is fairly popular with the younger folks, especially those into gaming. In that sense it then becomes a way for a site like this to appeal to and attract more people.
Doesn’t explain why the guy that invited me said they were looking for the old timers. Maybe he meant people that had been growing a while. Not old members on the forum.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here, starting at 49F and predicted to reach 63F.

Gym this morning and then indoor sports for the rest of this rainy day......................

Latest posts

Latest posts