What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
The local opera society used to sponsor a pub crawl once a year, with free bus transportation between pubs. We were waiting for the next bus and stopped into an adjacent bar, only to discover that it was a gay bar.

I had a eureka and moment of enlighten waiting for the bus and watching the gay couples interact, when it became clear that they were feeling and acting toward the same sex as I feel and act toward the opposite. They were acting exactly the same as us straight brothers and sisters, only toward the same sex.

I'm willing to accept that some people are born gay and have no issues with the sexual preferences of consenting adults, but it does seem that the gay movement has been blown way out of proportion when you consider that only about 5.5% of the US population is gay.

Consider they now have a gay pride month and the 2.6% Native Americans split a day with Columbus. while us 6% Veterans get one day...............

It will be interesting to see where it ends up. Historically a wide pendulum swing is followed by just as large a swing in the opposite direction.
I never had a problem with the same sex marriage
I have a problem with the no sex marriage.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Doesn’t make sense to me? Splitting a site into pieces. Could have done that right here, but none of my business.
It does seem strange since ICMAG has its own chat client where people can join in… Why would they send you to another app? I didn’t realize that most threads had a discord chat. I’ve never seen one until now…

jokerman

Premium user
It does seem strange since ICMAG has its own chat client where people can join in… Why would they send you to another app? I didn’t realize that most threads had a discord chat. I’ve never seen one until now…
me neither ,there was a lot I wasnt told with the first group.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Resized_20241014_195108_1728957560301.jpeg
filling the freezer once again….

Latest posts

Latest posts