What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Did the sweet and sour marinade kill the taste of Mary’s lamb?
THAT was a great question that we discussed as the lam mee was being devoured.
No it seemed the sweet and sour was instrumental in giving a "bark " ( Easy Bubba!)
I tasted the garlic.
My garlic does not smell and me thinks it just needs more time ,but it packs a punch.
Most excellent for making out with the right girl😊

jokerman

Premium user
Very cool. I use a Hasty Bake Roughneck, a barrel smoker. I do indirect heat or sear steaks with a medium size Vortex. You got to get one of these mods. Another minor mod is installing my Thermoworks Billows with the Smoke X4. Keeps your stick/charcoal burner within 10 degrees by controlling air input via the intake vents. Last mod is installing a rotiserrie. https://www.thermoworks.com/billows/

Happy smokin'!
I use a green egg when in it for the long run and I have a diji something that regulates the air and keeps tem pretty even.
My buddy Stash has a Webber grill at his shop and I cooked the last lam mee on that.
I also like the Weber grill and once you know the tricks of a weber grill you can be effective😊

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Was it that or some hunky driver 😊
No it was one of those subliminal ads that showed the perfect clear Coke glass with perfectly square dry ice cube falling into it making the perfect ice sound clinking the glass then the sound of when you first snap the top off the beautiful Coke bottle (this time pushing Coke Zero whatever that is…) Then the camera moves inside the glass so you can actually feel the cold Coke hitting the perfectly square dry ice cubes an feel the beautiful Coke bubbles all around you. While you are high on the bubbles, the camera slips back outside the glass and back off showing the gas bubbles just arriving to overfill the glass the perfect amount without spilling out of the glass. Making Doober want to grab that glass and gulp it down until he couldn’t take the fizz on his throat.
there were no people in the commercial, not even a straw.
IMG_0451.jpeg

‘me and Mr sub just smoked this pharmacy It was really good, can you tell?🤪🤪🤪
Good morning everyone 🥰✌️

jokerman

Premium user
No it was one of those subliminal ads that showed the perfect clear Coke glass with perfectly square dry ice cube falling into it making the perfect ice sound clinking the glass then the sound of when you first snap the top off the beautiful Coke bottle (this time pushing Coke Zero whatever that is…) Then the camera moves inside the glass so you can actually feel the cold Coke hitting the perfectly square dry ice cubes an feel the beautiful Coke bubbles all around you. While you are high on the bubbles, the camera slips back outside the glass and back off showing the gas bubbles just arriving to overfill the glass the perfect amount without spilling out of the glass. Making Doober want to grab that glass and gulp it down until he couldn’t take the fizz on his throat.
View attachment 19054039
Jesus, Subtorious G, that was like I was there 😊☝️

Old Uncle Ben

I use a green egg when in it for the long run and I have a diji something that regulates the air and keeps tem pretty even.
My buddy Stash has a Webber grill at his shop and I cooked the last lam mee on that.
I also like the Weber grill and once you know the tricks of a weber grill you can be effective😊
Vortex is a very poplar tool for Weber grills.

Old Uncle Ben

View attachment 19054039

What's the variety and how much do you pay for a pack?