What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
We had a feast at Polish nite and again butterflied legof lamb in a sweet and sour marinating overnite.
Fresh long island corn
my tomatoes ,cukes and peppers
and farm stand bake potatoes baked till 205 then put into a smoker to 210.
we ate like kings with a beautiful nite

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
We had a feast at Polish nite and again butterflied legof lamb in a sweet and sour marinating overnite.
Fresh long island corn
my tomatoes ,cukes and peppers
and farm stand bake potatoes baked till 205 then put into a smoker to 210.
we ate like kings with a beautiful nite
Didn’t the sweet and sour marinade kinda clash with the mint jelly?😳

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Yeah, those shows can have a sad part to them. Also they can be funny and when something turns out for the better, it's good. I 'm kind of listening but I need to make supper.

Everything back to normal with your vision Sub?
Well I can see so that’s good. Can read and see up close and at a distance now. Can drive too but still haven’t been out at night. I’m glad I had it done. I look a bit older in the mirror tho now. I need a gallon of that plexaderm stuff now that put on that old guys baggy eyes and wrinkles in the commercial. Enjoy your supper old man. We had leftover hot wings and chocolate chip cookies

jokerman

Premium user
Well I can see so that’s good. Can read and see up close and at a distance now. Can drive too but still haven’t been out at night. I’m glad I had it done. I look a bit older in the mirror tho now. I need a gallon of that plexaderm stuff now that put on that old guys baggy eyes and wrinkles in the commercial. Enjoy your supper old man. We had leftover hot wings and chocolate chip cookies
I had the same issues and the way I stopped it was I didnt look as hard