What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

1724599392181.gif

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I am the youngest of 6 kids and all my siblings were cool. My oldest brothers graduated from high school in 1969. They grew up with a guy who became the biggest pot dealer in the county. He was a nice fellow and treated me like his little brother and he was at our house all the time. Anyway, when I started getting high at the age of 14 the older kids tried to act like they were cooler than me. Until the biggest drug dealer in town walked up to me, handed me a beer and smoked a joint with me while we talked about my family. Then he told me to hop into his Corvette and we would cruise around. 🤣 Everyone kissed my ass after that. 😂
I started at the age of 11. My brother that was one of the good connections in town pretty much dealt with college age kids exclusively with me being the only exception which he made that exception to help insure i wouldn't get ripped off or sod something laced with something else etc. Anyway because I was the only one in my age group of friends getting ahold of this really top shelf smoke, that made me the cool one among my friends. Being as young as we were most of us struggled to be able to get ahold of enough money to afford the cheap mexican brick weed so thanks to my brother i always had the best smoke. I was big for my age too (I was 6 foot by age 11) which made me seem older then I was and there was a beer store in town run by a Vietnamese family and they would sell beer to anyone who looked even close to being old enough (you only had to be 18 back then). So getting beer was no big flex back then. I even bought my own keg for my 17th birthday. So that also helped me to be the cool one among my friends because I was also able to get beer whenever I wanted. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts