What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BubbasPlace

This is the car that’s going to have all those goodies stuff in it eventually…

I’ve done a lot of research about what goes through a dog‘s mind at the end of his life and the one constant that I’ve read is that I need to be there with him so he doesn’t feel afraid or alone. I’m not sure how I’m gonna deal with Ivan and how he reacts to Dutch's passing… Ivan truly adores Dutch…

I don’t have any over symptoms, but I’m dealing with quite a few issues. My legs feel like they’re made out of lead and just a thought of having an aneurysm close to my heart it’s not something I really care to deal with. I’ve had the shit kicked out of me too many times to be going through this stuff again…
You obviously have had that looked at. I had (RIP) friend, got over weight, and the problems started. Very bad cough, which continued to get worse. Son finally talked him into going to the doctor. They told him to call some friends, he had a leaking aneurysm by his heart...he would be in surgery in an hour, dont cough or sneeze, you have a 50/50 chance of survival!

He survived, but died a few years later, just didnt take care of himself, sad.

Bubba

Old Uncle Ben

My little faves are finally hitting their stride. Never seen such weak stems. Had to prop up a GT X Panama with a clothespin for a while.

Me and (and the new) Aunt Benita did 7 cleft grafts on a mango tree that I trimmed down from 12'H X 8'W yesterday. Am pretty confident most if not all will take. When they do, it's a joyful occasion around the Bendejo farm. These varieties are some of the finest mangos you can eat. The clothespins add contact pressure on the cambium layers for the rootstock and scion.

MangoCoctailAug24#3.jpg

Been one hot sonbitch in the south. This too shall pass.

1724593819443.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
My little faves are finally hitting their stride. Never seen such weak stems. Had to prop up a GT X Panama with a clothespin for a while.

Me and (and the new) Aunt Benita did 7 cleft grafts on a mango tree that I trimmed down from 12'H X 8'W yesterday. Am pretty confident most if not all will take. When they do, it's a joyful occasion around the Bendejo farm. These varieties are some of the finest mangos you can eat. The clothespins add contact pressure on the cambium layers for the rootstock and scion.

View attachment 19054064

Been one hot sonbitch in the south. This too shall pass.

View attachment 19054066
That top picture reminds me of some bedroom scenes
Speak English…
Is your timer a actual swith that fits into the wall or a timeclock you may have had at the dealers.
Its what I use to switch lite Tork and intermatic are brands

jokerman

Premium user
Ever see those marathon guys with bloody nipples? So much running the shirt literally sands your nipples raw! waste of energy!
I have my Brother Stash who was a blacksmith for Old Bethpage .
He then started Tavern Puzzles co and has been for over 40 years.
He has had a plethoria of shirts ,jackets ,with his logo on them .
I named one the nipple sander. It was like a medium grit back and forth .
After a while its not fun anymore.🙄

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
That top picture reminds me of some bedroom scenes

Is your timer a actual swith that fits into the wall or a timeclock you may have had at the dealers.
Its what I use to switch lite Tork and intermatic are brands
Digital timer integrated in the light switch. If that’s what you mean. Pretty sure the switch took a dump. I have tried everything I know to do. Checked the breaker and that’s not the problem.

the switch is About 20 years old. Pretty sure it just needs a new switch.

Latest posts

Latest posts