What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
1724546844531.png

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Sunday. An ordained day of R&R. So, let the enjoyment begin. Glad for the break. TGFW!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

cola

Rhumba Man ..

1724564662076.png

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Back to gorgeous days, starting at 54F and predicted to reach 77F.

I got my third bid to pressure wash and moss treat our roof at $875. So I have a bid at $875, $1,250, and $7,000. I asked the low bidder for more detail in writing and will follow up with the $1,250 for same.

The memorial service for my ex-BIL's stepson was upbeat with fond memories from friends and ended with lunch from Buster's Barbeque. Alas, my ex-BIL also recently lost his brother to cancer and just completed back surgery, besides having Type II diabetes. Good people with hard times for their household.

Old Uncle Ben

I could do some damage with this

Very cool. I use a Hasty Bake Roughneck, a barrel smoker. I do indirect heat or sear steaks with a medium size Vortex. You got to get one of these mods. Another minor mod is installing my Thermoworks Billows with the Smoke X4. Keeps your stick/charcoal burner within 10 degrees by controlling air input via the intake vents. Last mod is installing a rotiserrie. https://www.thermoworks.com/billows/

Happy smokin'!

Last edited:

OleReynard

We've had a bit of a warm spell in the northland last couple days, 88 tomorrow with severe storms tomorrow night brings in a significant mid 70's again starting Tuesday.

Put the cabin up on the blocks yesterday for a month see what kind of bites we get. Stuff is moving if ya gots the right stuff.
They'll be here weds to take inside pics.
Had to remind them of the Deeded Lake Access sign that in itself jumps the price 50k up here.
Not to thrilled about the Xtra work bestowed upon me, got some pressure washing today.
But the outcome will be significant

Tag goes into get a bath and groomed weds also, busy day.