What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Okay, I've been thinking things over long and hard the past few days and I've concluded that my decission to remove myself from this thread was a rash over reaction to what happend. To that end I would like to apologize to everyone for the amount of political discussion I brought into the thread and I'm sorry for any upset feelings i may have caused. So going forward I'll do my best to try to keep my political opinions to myself.

In my defense though I saw a lot of other political views being expressed and I just thought it was fair game as long as I didn't turn it into some sort of nasty name calling match, which I don't think I did? I do notice though that my political views are in the minority and so I guess even if I kept it civilized just the fact that I was taking an opposing view made it uncomfortable? Anyway the way it all played out I felt like I was being singled out and that's what made me react the way I did. It's all so silly though because obviously there is no way I'm going to change anyone's mind nor is my mind likely to change, that however is no reason to leave what is otherwise a pleasent and fun thread with a lot of cool people even if some of us don't see eye to eye politically.

So I'm hoping with my apology we can put the matter behind us and as I said I'll just keep my political views to myself. Once again I apologize for any disruption I caused and I'll strive to not let it happen again.
We are old stoners FFS!
We forget everything☝️

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I am gonna have a lonely funeral.....nobody left.

no funeral , no newspaper article , no wake , no nuthin’…

and nuthin’ to sort through and arguing over who gets what

no planning , no arrangements , it has all been taken care of , the undertaker and coroner know what to do

got sumpthin’ to say to me better say it to me now , no guarantees of tomorrow , today is the best I got…..

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Mow de lawn…

I had no idea that my buddies family were all southern Baptist and it was two preachers in the family. If anybody knows anything about Southern Baptist, they spend a lot of time hooting and hollering in the church. Was supposed to be a one hour service directly, followed by interment and ended up being 2 1/2 hours, and when I got outside to go to the gravesite was 107° in my trucks thermometer. I never expected today to turn out like it has but it was all good.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
just when I think I have seen it all , pee stained jeans are now a thing

IMG_8992.jpeg

well alrightttttttty then , let us up the ante

how about some designer shart-jeans?…

the theme song to sell these britches will be A Shart Dressed Man , every girls crazy about a shart- dressed man….

IMG_8993.jpeg

from now on you will hear shart and not sharp….you are welcome

just wait until I play a song that will never leave one’s brain!….at the copa cabana

oldmaninbc

So I get no credit for posting the proper answer. I’m the same way you are about to here after big. My trust is complete. All I have to do is fill in some blanks and my wishes are to be cremated and my ashes to be scattered. I don’t want anybody morning me because I had a great run and tears are not appropriate
That's a great outlook Boo.

Unless someone knows me well, no one will know I am gone. Just the way I want it.
I have my end of life papers filled out, no one has to make any decisions but me.