What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Where you been G?☝️
Oh - I've been to the gym today - showing off my foot long scar and brand new pacemaker - to a couple of the younger personal trainers and members - peace time war wounds LMFAO! - 😅 - did a legs workout - and a very little upper body - until I realised that it was starting to hurt a tad - then eased off - so as not to undo any of the surgeons work -

- It's nearly 7 weeks since I was surgically evicerated - and I don't want to be over keen to get back to slinging weights around - although I kinda miss it - but realise that I'll probably need another week or two of internal healing at least - before I can get back to lifting my own weight again - now 93 kilos - 2 kilos less than average -

- Took my 2 teenage kids with me - and got them to do most of the lifting 🫴💪 - then had a long/hot shower/shave and clean up - hit Aldi supermarket - and bought some foods - walked home 🏡 - had a curry

- went for another 2 mile walk - to feed Smudge and Spanky - now lazing about - wondering what to watch on Netflix - while toking on my first spliff in 2 months - stoned again - lol

* can hear the pipes and the drums 🥁 - emanating from the army base across the road from me - where my son is attending army cadets tonight - as I sit on my balcony at 9pm - and it's still light out - with dark and light grey clouds in the sky - some Malawi x NL seedlings 🌱 are showing some vigor -
2024-05-3021.02.155330828288206568890.jpg

oldmaninbc

I am gonna have a lonely funeral.....nobody left.
It's Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Final, and a man makes his way to his seat right at center ice. He sits down, noticing that the seat next to him is empty. He leans over and asks his neighbor if someone will be sitting there. "No" says the neighbor. "The seat is empty." "This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Stanley Cup and not use it?" The neighbor says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Stanley Cup we haven't been to together since we got married." "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's terrible... But couldn't you find someone else, a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?" The man shakes his head. "No,” he says. “They're all at the funeral."

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh - I've been to the gym today - showing off my foot long scar and brand new pacemaker - to a couple of the younger personal trainers and members - peace time war wounds LMFAO! - 😅 - did a legs workout - and a very little upper body - until I realised that it was starting to hurt a tad - then eased off - so as not to undo any of the surgeons work -

- It's nearly 7 weeks since I was surgically evicerated - and I don't want to be over keen to get back to slinging weights around - although I kinda miss it - but realise that I'll probably need another week or two of internal healing at least - before I can get back to lifting my own weight again - now 93 kilos - 2 kilos less than average -

- Took my 2 teenage kids with me - and got them to do most of the lifting 🫴💪 - then had a long/hot shower/shave and clean up - hit Aldi supermarket - and bought some foods - walked home 🏡 - had a curry

- went for another 2 mile walk - to feed Smudge and Spanky - now lazing about - wondering what to watch on Netflix - while toking on my first spliff in 2 months - stoned again - lol

* can hear the pipes and the drums 🥁 - emanating from the army base across the road from me - where my son is attending army cadets tonight - as I sit on my balcony at 9pm - and it's still light out - with dark and light grey clouds in the sky - some Malawi x NL seedlings 🌱 are showing some vigor -
View attachment 19010744
Good job on your progress brother!