What's new

ErdPurt

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hey Folks,

this is my first post. And my first outdoor grow and its a lot of fun :D

I grow outdoor at 50° and my plant is 135cm height. The ph value ist around 6 to 7.

Some Leafes look not so healthy and have a really vertical sighting.I thought it could be magnesium or nitrogen deficiet.
I tried one hand of epsum salt on top of the soil and after that i watered it. But there ist no reaction :/

. View attachment 19049702 View attachment 19049704 View attachment 19049705 View attachment 19049706 View attachment 19049707

I have also one malawi x nl auto and one zalmadelica auto, they are small but really healthy and have a good bud production
They have all the same soil.
View attachment 19049712 View attachment 19049713

Thank you.

Ciao

Welcome also to ICMag @max_power2024 ;) great looking both ACE autoflowers finishing there, thanks!

If ph is between 6-7 and you are growing in soil, and didn't show the problem in same soil until pot nutrients are most likely getting depleted, then is a nutrient deficiency. Could also be a root damage at some point or even septoria as some suggested here. Sorry difficult to fully confirm from here.

How is she doing lately ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
My second EP, who is untouched and without light deprivation, recovers well in the soil I also topped her with some organic feedings. My first Erdpurt is already in the Jar
full

She has countless branches and was the one with the triploid tendencies. All the branches grew asymmetrically around the stem. Really don't know if I can finish her that way.

Thanks for the update @regentag super leafy plant, i would highly suggest to defoliate her a bit, especially during flowering. Please, keep us updated!

TresPlantas

Hola @TresPlantas a pleasure to meet your ErdPurts :D similar expresssion to the ones from @MuluMulu

The yellowing seems to me to be related to ph and/or nutrient issues. Do you measure the pH during waterings and feedings? Has it gotten worse? She must be close to harvest if she hasn't been harvested already. Please, let us know!

Hey dubi,

I don‘t Ph my water since they grow directly in the ground. I have a big reservoir underground with around 15k litres of water. So the Ph might be off. My guess was Zinc deficit due to Ph, but since the plants looked healthy otherwise I didn‘t worry much. The first pheno is hanging to dry. I took it down a bit early because of botrytis. We are heaving a terrible season here. It was very warm and humid with 80% Rh during the day. Even the autoflower growers had big losses during peak summertime. Now we have 9 degrees at night and rain nonstop. Today we had a hailstorm.

Early pheno a couple of days before harvest:

IMG_4681.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts