What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Are there any reputable clone vendors in USA??????????

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Myself in a bean popper. I like finding shit only I have
Same, popping beans is far more enjoyable for me. The odds of you finding something as good or better are pretty high depending on the seeds you are growing. I get many don't have the patience for it. Thankfully I've never had HPLVD in my garden. I suspected a wifi43 cut long ago but The quality was still awesome. I still let it go. Quality will take a shit on infected plants. Cuts are not easy to ID. After you co mingle your garden is lost. I don't take in cuts often. I think that has saved me. I pop a shit ton of seeds though. I never got HPLVD from seeds.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I remember your Sour Lifesaver. Just the pix but I gotta assume it was dank
She was a Hashplant but lacked flav/terps. She tasted like hash. I still have a bog from a 09 sour mixed pack. She's not as frosty as the original. I can't say for sure what she is with a mixed pack. She is a super picky plant. Gotta have flav/terps with potency or she's done. I'm not sure if I'll keep her any longer.
DSCN5555.JPG

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
1st class genetics has been mentioned. Anyone who tests the stock should be good to go. He does that. I don't buy clones. He does a good job from what I see. He only uses email to get his stock list. He has some killer stuff that I cant get "Specifically RBK" I've been after that one for awhile.
View attachment 19061807
Thanks. Will give a try. Problem I found, especially strainly is they all claim to to test, and list their IPM policies. Even those that test are neglecting Fusarium, which I have seen as a much more major issue. Plants I received could have had that, which would give shitty crop. None of these made it long, from same day to 2 months, dying from bottom up.

Loc Dog

Veteran
You can trust all stars, they're from Long Beach, indoctrinated in the game
Are they on an airport road? I ordered a bunch of great clones, before getting spider mites from hell from Ben Nursery, which ruined everything. Seemed reasonable and definetly healthy clones. Had Chimera #3 for $500 when boomfiya was selling for $10K.

Loc Dog

Veteran
I've been following his account for years but never saw this mentioned. If tests come back clean which he does post results no one can do any better. False claims get passed around like candy would be more accurate. What better way to get rid of your competition?
Have wondered whether big corporate cannabis pays these jackasses to spread disease and ruin gardens.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Same, popping beans is far more enjoyable for me. The odds of you finding something as good or better are pretty high depending on the seeds you are growing. I get many don't have the patience for it. Thankfully I've never had HPLVD in my garden. I suspected a wifi43 cut long ago but The quality was still awesome. I still let it go. Quality will take a shit on infected plants. Cuts are not easy to ID. After you co mingle your garden is lost. I don't take in cuts often. I think that has saved me. I pop a shit ton of seeds though. I never got HPLVD from seeds.
I think Tumi numbers on prevelance of HLVD from seeds is highly inflated. People that do not have problems do not test. There are visual signs of HLVD, and brittle stems, think horizontal growing tendency is another sign. Fusarium is easy. Dies from bottom up and clones never root.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Still 17k....he paid his mortgage
He had so many, and not sure which was the best, but now top price is $5K for #35 permanent chimera. I can only grow about 4 strains, and had bought 10 at one point just to try them all. Can't get good weed in my fascist state to try.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Extrapolate 1000 cuts. Oh that was 1500-3000
It is crazy profit, and just have to do a good job, and wait for them to root. Acquisition cost is biggest part. Once you have and use proper procedures, hard to screw up. One seller, pigtail gardens that is a little pricey and does not have what I am looking for, guarantees their plants if it dies long after arrival, and will replace with next order, or if you pay for shipping.

Have a basic tissue culture lab, and could produce tissue cultured clones if I could find customers and decent genetics.

Loc Dog

Veteran
I suck with seeds. Not sure if too wet, then stall. Maybe anxiety of the cost. I prefer to work with something known good. I grew a couple of bad GG4 grows before I got it right, so not being expert and knowing what to look for, and knowing hundreds of different strains, I would have let something like that die off. Being told exactly what to feed that exact phenotype.
What would you suggest in HH seeds if I were to try??? Do not know anyone that loves what they do, and has been exposed to so many greats.

Loc Dog

Veteran
One of the fellow contributers here said you've been looking for cuts for like 5 years. Care to expand on that?
About 3 years ago started collecting 8 top strains. Had good size plants growing and brought in chemdawg from Bens Nursery. Had the borg, spider mites immune to everything thrown at them. The got everywhere and had 2 shit grows with no terpenes or resin production. Kept trying to kill and all the spraying on mothers caused botrytis, lost everything and shutdown for six months.

Ever since nothing but fusarium ridden crap from online sellers. Really think fake clones, known sick so never gets to flower. Have 3 strains now out of 25 bought that lived. The Fatso survived from the spider mite plants, and Chimera #3 and Sub Zero had it, others they came with had it, and others in same clone batch died from it. Was numbers game, and finally got a few that do not seem to have it. It goes crazy over 80F, and those lants were upto 90F a month ago.

Winds up Bens was sending mites 9 months before my purchase, and a year and a half after.

Loc Dog

Veteran
I got nothing bad to say about Cannarado. He does good work.
That fatso survived where several others died of spider mites and botrytis from trying to get rid of spider mites. No pest strip should kill in 24 hours. Had 2 in sealed tent for 3 days and mites running around like crack heads. Never saw them so quick.
That was another great thing about GG4. Had WIFI right next to it covered with powdery mildew, and it was resistant.

Loc Dog

Veteran
Fuckin A. Buy some View attachment 19064493
Truly it'll conquer the borg, PM, fusarium...it'll set your shit right
Nothing cures fusarium except death. All these ass holes would not be spreading it, if easy to get rid of. Aerocloners are what spreads it everywhere. The borg was created by warehouse growers using everything known, and resistant.

Currently, there is no cure for Fusarium in cannabis. Fusarium is a soil-borne fungal pathogen that can cause significant damage to cannabis plants by blocking the flow of water and nutrients. Once a plant is infected, it's often difficult to save it.
However, there are preventive measures and management strategies to control the spread of Fusarium:
  1. Sterile Growing Conditions: Use clean tools, equipment, and grow spaces to prevent contamination.
  2. Fungicides: Some fungicides may help manage Fusarium, though they cannot fully eradicate it.
  3. Biocontrol Agents: Beneficial microbes, like Trichoderma species, can compete with Fusarium in the soil and help suppress its growth.
  4. Soil Management: Avoid waterlogged soil, as Fusarium thrives in moist conditions. Proper drainage and soil aeration are important.
  5. Resistant Strains: Some cannabis strains may have natural resistance to Fusarium, so selecting resistant varieties can help reduce risk.
Once plants are infected, it’s critical to remove and dispose of them to prevent further spread. Prevention is the key focus with Fusarium management.

Latest posts

Latest posts