What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yup, my life long fishing buddies...(good one's are hard to find) have either moved away, taking a dirt nap or in a nursing home.

Cuts are taken and happily in the dome. Everything outside has water.....Time to take a walk.....gonna be warm.

tumblr_petq3muke41wh2rt9o2_1280.gifv

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Okay, I've been thinking things over long and hard the past few days and I've concluded that my decission to remove myself from this thread was a rash over reaction to what happend. To that end I would like to apologize to everyone for the amount of political discussion I brought into the thread and I'm sorry for any upset feelings i may have caused. So going forward I'll do my best to try to keep my political opinions to myself.

In my defense though I saw a lot of other political views being expressed and I just thought it was fair game as long as I didn't turn it into some sort of nasty name calling match, which I don't think I did? I do notice though that my political views are in the minority and so I guess even if I kept it civilized just the fact that I was taking an opposing view made it uncomfortable? Anyway the way it all played out I felt like I was being singled out and that's what made me react the way I did. It's all so silly though because obviously there is no way I'm going to change anyone's mind nor is my mind likely to change, that however is no reason to leave what is otherwise a pleasent and fun thread with a lot of cool people even if some of us don't see eye to eye politically.

So I'm hoping with my apology we can put the matter behind us and as I said I'll just keep my political views to myself. Once again I apologize for any disruption I caused and I'll strive to not let it happen again.
Everybody is glad to see you are back. We are just a bunch of O'l stoners. So are you!
:grouphug:

oldmaninbc

Yup, my life long fishing buddies...(good one's are hard to find) have either moved away, taking a dirt nap or in a nursing home.

Cuts are taken and happily in the dome. Everything outside has water.....Time to take a walk.....gonna be warm.

Here in Canada they say many seniors suffer from loneliness and some die from it. I don't know why it has to be this way.
In 2000 when I finished my college course I was trying to decide how to fit in with my new skills. I went to seniors homes and told historical mining stories, the seniors loved the stories and would get into some serious conversation with each other and myself. It was fun and the seniors were receptive.

Good morning Pute

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Here in Canada they say many seniors suffer from loneliness and some die from it. I don't know why it has to be this way.
In 2000 when I finished my college course I was trying to decide how to fit in with my new skills. I went to seniors homes and told historical mining stories, the seniors loved the stories and would get into some serious conversation with each other and myself. It was fun and the seniors were receptive.

Good morning Pute
Morning OldMan....tell me a story.....

oldmaninbc

seems Diatomaceous Earth would make short work of those guys...
I am not sure how diatomaceous earth would kill the spittle bug when it settles at the stem and branch of a plant, could be 2' off the ground. Are you suggesting to put the product on the plant?

I usually just spray them off but that does not kill them. Neat fact about spittle bugs they can jump 100 times their size.

I looked up 57 bugs that are killed by diatomaceous earth I did not see spittle bugs.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Same here! I have more and more new young friends, because that is mostly all that is left.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good day everyone
started some clones today from the cuttings in the cap junky tent. Put them in the empty tent for now the best 4 will be able to stay
Taking a break while getting supper together.
Hope everyone is feeling well today (or at least above average for this group) 😁
IMG_0041.jpeg