What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Pompeo wants to ban Tik tok.

Interesting coincidence. They blamed tik tok for the total failure of trumps "really big rally".

Maybe they should just acknowledge that trump has a big L on his forehead.

Gry

Veteran
Would think most would appreciate the selection of a Vice Presidential candidate will
have more significance than in prior elections.

D

Deep State

So in 4 years is there going to be a Biden re-election thread ?

actually I think Biden will be a 1 term president.

Biden doesn't look healthy, doesn't look like someone who would make it to 100.
I don't think Trump is looking too healthy either though.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- With all this technological revolution we've been having - can't they make some sort of Bionic A.I. President that's more convincing than the two sad prospects they currently have in the offing? -

Gry

Veteran
- With all this technological revolution we've been having - can't they make some sort of Bionic A.I. President that's more convincing than the two sad prospects they currently have in the offing? -
Did you grow up with a sense of affection or distrust of sci fi ?

X

xavier7995

You can't program a robot to make moral decisions...but if you could, that ai totally needs to get stuffed in a real doll. Could pick up a solid 20% just being "the hot chick."

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hmmm - I grew up with 'Lost in Space' - maybe that's the problem - oh the irony -

Did you grow up with a sense of affection or distrust of sci fi ?

picture.php

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I have a work friend who was in a religious cult for several years. Even as she was being sexually abused, she stayed in the cult. She has a lot of stories to tell, and it is difficult to listen as they are quite horrendous. Cults are a real thing, and they do not have to be religious, they can also be political. Trump is the leader of his cult, and his “followers” are no different than my friend was, and just as blind.
Many believe they are too intelligent to fall into that trap. Humans are easily manipulated by smooth talking conmen. It happened in Germany in the 1930’s and it is currently happening in the US. Anyone can be conned, anyone can be manipulated. I fear we will see trump's real power and influence when he loses the election and he calls for his “army” to rise up. He’s been planting the seeds with his speeches describing anyone who doesn’t believe in his vision as the enemy, as traitors. Ive seen similar rhetoric here and in other forums. Many of his followers are chomping at the bit to use their guns. This is not a prediction, but rather a fear that i have.

CULT? this video explains why africans are black according to joseph smith mormon prophet

this video is what the Mormons showed their children..

[YOUTUBEIF]0a3eJC3qAFU[/YOUTUBEIF]

X

xavier7995

That was fantastic, made the morning, thanks. Saw huntsman lost in Utah...wtf. Utah is a weird place, was planning to go to moab before covid, hopefully I can get over there later this summer.

Is there a tutorial or something on how to properly post YouTube videos on here? Had to go with a link earlier as I tend to get weird errors when I try and use the tags with the url in the middle.

D

Deep State

CULT? this video explains why africans are black according to joseph smith mormon prophet

this video is what the Mormons showed their children..

[YOUTUBEIF]0a3eJC3qAFU[/YOUTUBEIF]

This reminds me of He-Man cartoons i used to watch when i was 5 or 6 years old. :biggrin:

Almost all religions sound pretty crazy to me, the Mormon cartoon also reminds me a little of the Scientology cartoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea25OjBlqyg

:whee:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow...tucker carlson a great man? i see TDS has a counterpart...DTS deranged by trump syndrome...

first he quotes hempy to prove a point,now getting choked up by tucker carlson...

Cannavore

Veteran
Tucker Carlson is by far the best political commentator on main streamDon't believe me , check the ratings
He's honest , earnest and straight forward
If you can I highly encourage you to check out Mon july 6th
His opening segment had me choked up legit near tears
Trump was awesome at Mt. Rushmore
Tucker shows some clips and offeres his perspective.
I challenge any patriotic American to not feel inspired while watching Tucker with an open mind

Fake populism with a heaping side of nationalism. Yum yum. The boomers favorite meal.

Cannavore

Veteran
Chelsea Manning's jailer is running for congress as a Dem. James Averhart is his name.

Perfect example of how the party is moving right, not left.

Status
Not open for further replies.