What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so even if your list of trump's accomplishments are all true,let's just take that as read...

old news...what about the failed pandemic response?
what about the massive unemployment?
what about the countrywide racial unrest?

what is trump doing about any of that? covid cases spiking across the country,still around 25 million unemployed,protest are still going on...

senate in recess,trump went golfing again,and spent today tweeting....where's the leadership? what's the plan?

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Speaking of perspective:
Remember when music had a deeper meaning than boat's and hoe's ?
Like this

picture.php

Trump2020

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and that's why trump is going to lose,if all his supporters can do is quote some utter balderdash and all trump has left in his quiver is more divisive us vs them rhetoric...people are sick of it

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i see pelosi's husband and kushners people got ppe money...time for pelosi to go...and jared needs to be shot into the sun...

oldhaole

Veteran
I got 5 grand that say's you're wrong.
Wait till pedo joe comes out of hiding and opens his mouth
Watch the polls then.
Wanna know what happens when you don't learn from your mistakes of the past.
History repeats itself...
You still call us racist you still call us nazi's
The media spoonfeeds your talking points to you.
You still believe it and this time you got a guy that ppl are even less enthusiastic about running against him...
We're going to say fuck you again olny now theres more of us.

I would take your bet and your money..... but....
Your a tRumpista. Just like my BIL, he owes wifey thousands. Never gonna see that money. You guys don't pay your bills. After tRump loses your gonna bail. I don't blame you, all the garbage you spout will surely be thrown back at you....

And I don't call you nazi's. The nazis' were brutally competent. You guys are clowns. Wanabes. In aloha shirts. Living in mom's basement. You really should get a job, but your president fucked up the economy...

OH well....

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Sonora Mexico has closed the US border. They don't want people coming from AZ bringing the virus into Mexico.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sonora Mexico has closed the US border. They don't want people coming from AZ bringing the virus into Mexico.
i hear they're considering building a wall!:)

canadians have already started theirs,mostly beaver dams and tim hortons boxes and broken hockey sticks...coated in maple syrup and poutine!

Hempy McNoodle

Here you go Hempy, didn't have anything better to do. (Not that i think you'll accept anything other than a Trump tweet :rolleyes: )

This is the place i have been looking at- https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

View Image

View Image

That is all cases per million which is not a good measure when so many of those countries have populations which are so much smaller than the US. Iceland for instance doesn't have anywhere close to one million people. France has a population that is only 1/5th of the US. Try extrapolating any of these countries to a proportional population size and you will whatch their rates dramatically rise while ours whould stay the same.

Nice try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts