What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The official 2020 Trump re election thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trump only has that one card left to play...fan those racist elements of the base up to hootenanny levels which is just driving the minimally sane portions away...let him keep jabbering away,he's only defeating himself...

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Mary Trump’s explosive tell-all about the president details her uncle’s comments about her breasts, his cheating on the SAT exam, and how his own sister called him a clown.

Catchy title. Can't wait. Sounds like his sister was just being nice to him.

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there's a melania tell all coming out too...
gonna make some guesses about that one..
melania hates trump
melania is sickened by trump
barron has no idea who he is
the divorce papers are already done
no amount of money is worth staying married to him

Medfinder

Chemon 91
That was fantastic, made the morning, thanks. Saw huntsman lost in Utah...wtf. Utah is a weird place, was planning to go to moab before covid, hopefully I can get over there later this summer.

Is there a tutorial or something on how to properly post YouTube videos on here? Had to go with a link earlier as I tend to get weird errors when I try and use the tags with the url in the middle.

Look at this link..dont click it

https://youtu.be/aFQFB5YpDZE

Just cut this and expand the youtube click once..

[YOUTUBEIF]. aFQFB5YpDZE [/YOUTUBEIF]

Then cut down the youtube link
You have close both ends...getting rid of

https://youtu.be/.

[YOUTUBEIF]aFQFB5YpDZE[/YOUTUBEIF]

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Supreme Court says states can punish Electoral College voters
The Supreme Court said Monday that states can punish members of the Electoral College who break a pledge to vote for a state's popular vote winner in presidential elections.
The case comes as the election season is heating up, putting the Electoral College once again front and center in an increasingly polarized and volatile political atmosphere.
In 2016, 10 of the 538 presidential electors went rogue, attempting to vote for someone other than their pledged candidate. In all, 32 states and the District of Columbia have laws that are meant to discourage faithless electors. But until 2016, no state had ever actually punished or removed an elector because of his or her vote.
The vote count was 9-0.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/06/poli...dJvIhYOnkyWlmg1J8sJ5yoJMK_6vnO3owd6YQ2M5letEY

'Boogieman'

The Supreme Court will strike down your popular vote fantasies. Funny enough only a handful of blue states are trying to give their electoral college points to the popular vote winner which essentially allows red states to influence blue states if Trump was to win the popular vote but not the other way around.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Supreme Court will strike down your popular vote fantasies. Funny enough only a handful of blue states are trying to give their electoral college points to the popular vote winner which essentially allows red states to influence blue states if Trump was to win the popular vote but not the other way around.

he didn't win the popular vote last time,i see no reason to believe he'll win the popular vote this time...

remember he only won the electoral college by around 80,000 votes,all in states that are leaning blue now...

St. Phatty

I wonder if simple "momentum" is enough to cause his official approval to fall below 39%, or if there is some combination of events coming up that will do it.

Americans elected a Showman who cheats at Golf, SAT's, Mar a Lago community agreements, and everything else.

And that's what they got !!!

I wonder if he would deliberately infect himself with Covid19, so that he has an excuse to drop out of the race.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
I would like to know how she even got hydroxychloroquine, all bullshit aside your only supposed to take it if your showing mild symptoms.
That would probably be very easy. Everybody knows a Dr. who would give pretty much any prescription a person wanted or write a note if asked. My ex-wife had several. What with the Government sitting on something like 100 million doses that they hoarded and now can't use, I'm sure they are trying to offload all they can.
Besides, how did trump get his prescription, he claims he took it?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
He's done.

The only thing he'll win is Time Magazine's Asshole of the Year award

X

xavier7995

What? Did Trump talk bad about the rioting and lawlessness again?

Man, has trump ever tried to reach across the aisle and bring people together? It just isn't how he operates. Hitting on an old point, he couldn't even do that within his own party and as you said, most of the trump backers like that about him, zero willingness to compromise and never turning the other cheek. You get on board or you are viewed as an enemy. It is what it is, but to the original point of why Obama and trump got different coverage...Obama paid lip service and tried to work across the aisle (like a chump I would add, its why the lefties considered him dogshit), but trump isn't willing to do that.

Gry

Veteran
I would like to know how she even got hydroxychloroquine, all bullshit aside your only supposed to take it if your showing mild symptoms.
The medical examiner wrote that Carsyn’s parents gave her azithromycin as a preventive measure from June 10 to 15. The antibiotic in combination with hydroxychloroquine has been floated by Trump as a potential coronavirus treatment. According to the report, Brunton Davis is a nurse and a man identified as Carsyn’s father is a physician assistant.

Status
Not open for further replies.