What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Can you feel his anger? It is palpable, a thick heavy stench of waxing defeat which darkens his every thought. He knows its coming, he can taste it...see it... hear it, the footfalls of utter disgrace growing louder...closer. His vail of subservient followers growing thin...slowly eroding the foundation upon which he built his façade of self-indulgent authoritarianism.

He is scared....I hope that those around him will rein him in as they have in the past. Before he does something dangerous.

On a side note, history will remember those that failed to see the disaster that is tRumps....neither will I.

minds_I

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can see some cant judge character well. Knowingly standing behind a morally corrupt individual says allot about our country.

Person A rips off your plants, gets caught and says he's sorry and will make in right.

Person B rips off your plants, gets caught tells ya it was your fault for not having appropriate security you deserved to get ripped off.

Of course neither could be trusted again. Which has better character lol.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There is a direct relationship between the anger level and the inevitable steps towards the rat getting cornered. As soon as the novelty wore off and the reality of Barr's Bulshit story set in, the anxiety level jumped. Tough break chumps. It looks like volume two is the roadmap towards prosecution.

Hello all,

Can you feel his anger? It is palpable, a thick heavy stench of waxing defeat which darkens his every thought. He knows its coming, he can taste it...see it... hear it, the footfalls of utter disgrace growing louder...closer. His vail of subservient followers growing thin...slowly eroding the foundation upon which he built his façade of self-indulgent authoritarianism.

He is scared....I hope that those around him will rein him in as they have in the past. Before he does something dangerous.

On a side note, history will remember those that failed to see the disaster that is tRumps....neither will I.

minds_I

packerfan79

Veteran
Thought I would give you a chance to back up your new trump voters claim.

Your inability to do so is typical, but will not stop you from repeating it as if it contained any actual truth.

It's just an opinion , just like all your statements. How nice it must be from your ivory tower to look down on your plebs. Do you ever think you just might be wrong once in a while? The arrogance is quite thick with you.

If I repeated things without any actual truth , I would be making millions working for CNN. I surely wouldn't be wasting my time conversing with you.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
One more thing, Pelosi is playing it smart because impeachment would still be dragging on past election time. Right wingers took a pounding in the mid terms. With the amount of stuff that will be exposed in the next 18 months, voters will be in the "we'll take care of this" mode way more than they were in the midterms. After trump is gone, his prosecutions will be like a coliseum event with lots of tigers wanting to eat trump. Works for me.

igrowone

Veteran
there are so many ways things could go
here's a little twisty one
no impeachment before election
Trump loses, the lame duck congress takes him out by impeachment right after
would solve some problems, not really likely but it all begins to look a little weird the more you think about it

packerfan79

Veteran
One more thing, Pelosi is playing it smart because impeachment would still be dragging on past election time. Right wingers took a pounding in the mid terms. With the amount of stuff that will be exposed in the next 18 months, voters will be in the "we'll take care of this" mode way more than they were in the midterms. After trump is gone, his prosecutions will be like a coliseum event with lots of tigers wanting to eat trump. Works for me.

Pelosi is just trying to keep the new idiot loudmouths from completely destroying what's left of her crumbling party. They are even considering eliminating AOC'S district, as damage control. I love the complete ignorance of a woman who garnered 16,000 votes in a heavily blue district with 750,000 people, and thinks she's the BOSS. Gotta love the enthusiasm. Lol.

Considering her predicament, I agree Pelosi is playing it smart, smart as you can in a party full of clowns. The presidential candidates could take a lesson or two from her.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Pelosi was targeted by a big smear campaign not just from fox but from the entire Sinclair army of television stations. The russians did their fair share of damage on social media as well. I see you bought into this big time.

The reason - they are afraid of her. Pelosi is the one person who you have not heard trump come another idiotic nickname for. Trump is terrified by Pelosi. Don't forget that magic moment with the "No Wall For You" Oval Office meeting - trump pence, Nancy and Schumer. They played trump like a fiddle and Schumer knew all the while that trump had his ass handed to him and there would be no weaseling out.

Pelosi is just trying to keep the new idiot loudmouths from completely destroying what's left of her crumbling party. They are even considering eliminating AOC'S district, as damage control. I love the complete ignorance of a woman who garnered 16,000 votes in a heavily blue district with 750,000 people, and thinks she's the BOSS. Gotta love the enthusiasm. Lol.

Considering her predicament, I agree Pelosi is playing it smart, smart as you can in a party full of clowns. The presidential candidates could take a lesson or two from her.

med4u

Veteran
Hello? Trump got more than he ask...let's not forget...everyone agrees on a emergency on the border...now that trump will ship em to your crib

packerfan79

Veteran
Pelosi was targeted by a big smear campaign not just from fox but from the entire Sinclair army of television stations. The russians did their fair share of damage on social media as well. I see you bought into this big time.

The reason - they are afraid of her. Pelosi is the one person who you have not heard trump come another idiotic nickname for. Trump is terrified by Pelosi. Don't forget that magic moment with the "No Wall For You" discussion - trump pence, Nancy and Schumer. They played trump like a fiddle and Schumer knew all the while that trump had his ass handed to him and there would be no weaseling out.

I will agree Pelosi is a shrewd politician. Except for the creepy Pelosi/ Schumer press confrence in the hallway nightmare. Schumer is a schmuck. If you haven't figured it out yet, Trump isn't afraid of anyone, even when he should be more cautious. He does respect Pelosi. No he's not terrified.

Any opinion on the new democratic party platform of voting rights for homicidal terrorists, and rapist? The Democratic party is diversifying in their attempt to buy votes.

minds_I

Veteran
I will agree Pelosi is a shrewd politician. Except for the creepy Pelosi/ Schumer press confrence in the hallway nightmare. Schumer is a schmuck. If you haven't figured it out yet, Trump isn't afraid of anyone, even when he should be more cautious. He does respect Pelosi. No he's not terrified.

Any opinion on the new democratic party platform of voting rights for homicidal terrorists, and rapist? The Democratic party is diversifying in their attempt to buy votes.

Hello all,

Yeah that is plain to see. Buahahahaha

minds_I

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Both Pelosi and Schumer are no nonsense people who do what they say and don't mess around. Trump is completely out gunned by people like this because he is a dummy.

A big part of the republican play book is gerrymandering and preventing voters from voting, You know this.

White Beard

I assume you’re good with your hands and with machines: the thinking arts are clearly not strong in you, judging by the gloating way in which you post imbecilic things, so get back to the game and stick to what you *are* good at.

Opinions on your imbecilic second paragraph? Sure:
You have proved my first sentence beyond all doubt. I agree with Abe Lincoln - you should have stopped talking already

Good day to you, sir :tiphat:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys do realize both parties are in shambles. Neither will ever be the same. At least the dems have started the infusion of new blood. GOP hasn't even started the repair process. I see nothing to be happy about with either party. I say fukum both elect a independent POTUS.

packerfan79

Veteran
I assume you’re good with your hands and with machines: the thinking arts are clearly not strong in you, judging by the gloating way in which you post imbecilic things, so get back to the game and stick to what you *are* good at.

Opinions on your imbecilic second paragraph? Sure:
You have proved my first sentence beyond all doubt. I agree with Abe Lincoln - you should have stopped talking already

Good day to you, sir :tiphat:

It doesn't seem to be that you should be condemning others thinking arts. Not a strong suit of people who blindly follow the masses off the cliff. Lol.

Being good with your hands and working with machines doesn't make you stupid.I like to work, no handouts needed.It's a disgustingly elitist attitude. Hate to break it to you, but it's a big club and you ain't in it.Don't forget I am pretty damn good with plants to. How's your grow going? Mines kicking ass, just harvested my best crop yet. 8 years and still improving. How about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts