What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
Where is the smart tuff moderate Democrat?...they still makin um?

They are becoming Trump voters, thanks to the far left extremist.Less than 10% of Americans identify as progressive. The media ,the loud mouth democratic politicians, and the bubble people who frequent these threads make it seem like rational Democrats no longer exist. If the party keeps running to the extreme left, rational Democrats will no longer exist. For that I must thank the extremist

igrowone

Veteran
That's what I'm reading too...we got room for a third party?

we got room for 4, 5 , ... and so on parties
what you're asking is there a 3rd party that matches dem/reps in numbers
the independents are the closest thing, they're the 3rd group that is tracked most carefully by the pollsters
it's a big tent the independents, but the membership views are kind of flexible

med4u

Veteran
Dont know red..word on my street
Sez bout same...my sis is a pollster and she's gotta slight pulse on shit

packerfan79

Veteran
Any source or link to back that up, beyond your imagination?

Repeating it often doesn’t make it true, but it does add to the level of delusion in your posts

If I am delusional why would you request my source? Lol. In a strange way you are right, I shouldn't warn the far leftist. I just don't want to see the carnage with a 2020 Trump win on the fragile souls who have been disappointed on a regular basis by their politicians and media but I repeat myself. Every other day it's "THE BEGINNING OF THE END". failure upon failure hasn't relived the far left from imploding the Democratic party . I am praying the Democrats start impeachment proceedings. :tiphat:

Gry

Veteran
If I am delusional why would you request my source? Lol. In a strange way you are right, I shouldn't warn the far leftist. I just don't want to see the carnage with a 2020 Trump win on the fragile souls who have been disappointed on a regular basis by their politicians and media but I repeat myself. Every other day it's "THE BEGINNING OF THE END". failure upon failure hasn't relived the far left from imploding the Democratic party . I am praying the Democrats start impeachment proceedings. :tiphat:

Appropriate citation for a sports fan.
No, it is not yourself, which you repeat.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Protecting someone like Trumptard is beyond my understanding. You would need to be extremely gullible to think he isn't guilty of Obstruction never mind all there other shit he does. When he loses in 2020 I would bet it will be the ugliest transition of power in our history. The 1st thing out of his mouth will be its rigged. Must be all the illegals that voted. I want a recount LMAO.

med4u

Veteran
Which one ain't guilty of shit? Give me a break
Grabbin pussy?least my guy ain't tossing salad on the oval office desk...js

med4u

Veteran
Protecting someone like Trumptard is beyond my understanding. You would need to be extremely gullible to think he isn't guilty of Obstruction never mind all there other shit he does. When he loses in 2020 I would bet it will be the ugliest transition of power in our history. The 1st thing out of his mouth will be its rigged. Must be all the illegals that voted. I want a recount LMAO.

Wanna bet? ..trump loses...you can assign my avatar... he wins...I pick yours...you in oyster?

redlaser

Veteran

Thought I would give you a chance to back up your new trump voters claim.

Your inability to do so is typical, but will not stop you from repeating it as if it contained any actual truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts