What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
??? Says who ??? :biggrin: I’ve already been promised a hook up ...
... it’s just a matter of time ... here is what the super silver haze looks like ....this is the male plant...View Image

Once upon a time in a galaxy far away ...

Hempy told Big Herb you cannot grow Haze in New York .

Hempy even made a meme to express his message .

And so , a legend was born .

My time flies . :huggg:

fV2pnYI.jpg

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Worm crusher x 20 KG of muscle .

Nah actually its HPHz x A5 / Thai . I just thought I`d name it in honour of Donald and the social justice he seeks in this thread . lol .
i just grow tired of your shit stirring eb ,
its immature and only done to incite ,

you might better name your sample there keyboard warrior,
since in real life you cant be as u are on here ..

try and focus on the subject and the plants and stop the shit stirring man ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Once upon a time in a galaxy far away ...

Hempy told Big Herb you cannot grow Haze in New York .

Hempy even made a meme to express his message .

And so , a legend was born .

My time flies . :huggg:

View Image

You can grow haze on the moon if you have a indoor grow room but growing it out doors is not a reality.

bigherb

Veteran
You can grow haze on the moon if you have a indoor grow room but growing it out doors is not a reality.

That Moon Haze

Attachments

• tmp 26804  20170502 212514 173153854
    tmp 26804 20170502 212514 173153854
    78.9 KB · Views: 47
  • DBA07919-079E-4B5E-ABFD-20A1094957AB.jpg
    DBA07919-079E-4B5E-ABFD-20A1094957AB.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 58B119AE-E25A-43AA-A079-58A9EC9A344A.jpg
    58B119AE-E25A-43AA-A079-58A9EC9A344A.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 19C6306D-E3E0-4A95-97F5-C5B6E2541E6E.jpg
    19C6306D-E3E0-4A95-97F5-C5B6E2541E6E.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 34
T

TakenByTheSky

I've finished grinspoon right nextdoor to NY, inside the greenhouse and out in the open. If you have a faster flowering SSH or similar that finishes in12 weeks or so you can totally finish it in the North East but it all depends on the weather at the end of the season and how early you plant switches to flowering in august. With a good year you can go until mid October outside.

picture.php

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I've finished grinspoon right nextdoor to NY, inside the greenhouse and out in the open. If you have a faster flowering SSH or similar that finishes in12 weeks or so you can totally finish it in the North East but it all depends on the weather at the end of the season and how early you plant switches to flowering in august. With a good year you can go until mid October outside.

Any place that gets snow you would find it impossible to finish flowering a sativa line out doors not in a Greenhouse.

T

TakenByTheSky

Any place that gets snow you would find it impossible to finish flowering a sativa line.

Well yeah lol. With a greenhouse with heat and supplimental lighting you can extend the season.

The problem is, the term "haze" as discussed in this thread has broad meaning. if you include strains like Ssh, mango haze or many of the other MNS hazes it's entirely possible to find a 10-12 week "haze" that can be finished almost anywhere.

You know however, I used to think cannabis was this very fragile species until I started following cocogenes on IG, as he's toured thru India he's shown many examples of very sativa looking landraces still alive with icicles hanging off the buds and leaves.

vanilla dutch

Let me tell you what's up. You grow a thousand plants, seed em. Save the bud. Smoke it. Run clones of em. Grow the seeds you made. Repeat as necessary. Get high and try to remember what seed was from where what bud was what plant and not expect confusion over what someone liked

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Well yeah lol. With a greenhouse with heat and supplimental lighting you can extend the season.

The problem is, the term "haze" as discussed in this thread has broad meaning. if you include strains like Ssh, mango haze or many of the other MNS hazes it's entirely possible to find a 10-12 week "haze" that can be finished almost anywhere.

You know however, I used to think cannabis was this very fragile species until I started following cocogenes on IG, as he's toured thru India he's shown many examples of very sativa looking landraces still alive with icicles hanging off the buds and leaves.

If i remember correctly it was Nevil's Haze and pure haze that was claimed could be grown out doors in New York City.

Most of the sativas i grew outdoors i started them in October and harvested them around July/ August sure you could harvest sooner but i like to harvest when they are fully mature still do.

How does the cold affect cannabis plants?

Cannabis varieties react differently to cold, although below a median temperature of 12ºC they are universally at risk of death. As with water, which at higher temperature contains a lower concentration of dissolved oxygen, once the air cools to below 18-20ºC the plant's metabolism will slow down gradually and hinder or halt development.

As the plant's metabolism slows down everything becomes much less active. The bio-chemical and enzymatic processes required for healthy growth cannot take place and vegetative vigour disappears leaving plants small and weak. The root system cannot function as it should, rendering it unable to absorb adequate nutrition. This will have an obvious negative impact on yields, leading to very small buds and vastly reduced production.
As previously mentioned, low temperatures will detrimentally affect the root system and the uptake of nutrients, particularly in the case of magnesium. This micro-nutrient is vital for the proper development of the cannabis plant and if the substrate is colder than 18ºC then this element is most likely not being absorbed by the plant.

If, in addition to a low cultivation temperature, the growing medium is over-irrigated or water-logged, then the plant will be completely unable to take up magnesium, leading to visible deficiencies in the larger leaves, which even the application of magnesium in every watering will be unable to solve.
As we can see, controlling the temperature of our grow is integral to a successful cannabis harvest and there are various options available to help us do this, adaptable to each grower's needs based on dimensions, ambient temperature, lights used etc.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I hear you :)

Just some more offtopic(?) stuff for you all to enjoy :)

"Abu Ali ,age 88 ,a Lebanese farmer from the Bekaa Valley ,was interviewed in 1986.He claims to be the the first to grow hashish plants in the Bekaa Valley (in 1935), from seeds smuggled from India
inside of the walking stick of his friend Naif Ali Abbas (Favret and DeMulder 1986).Ii is very unlikely that hashish production came to the Bekaa Valley as late as 1935, but is not surprising that someone would bring an improved variety from India.

RCC 1988

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I think cannabis was in the area a lot longer than 1935 and Indian variety's would of come along the spice roads.What we call Afghanistan today was once part of the Indian nation as was other country's.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
That Moon Haze

May the circle be unbroken .
By and by , lord , by and by .

It could certainly be done . And mid summer in the strongest sun available if you knew the correct technique .

I have flowered Haze hybrids mid summer with .... wait for it....
LIGHT DEP !!

I would put the plants that were in pots on a trolley and wheel them into a darkened room at 5PM . Bring them back out again at 8 30 PM when it was dark outside . Harvested in December when the days were long and hot .

bigherb

Veteran
@hempy;8883171]If i remember correctly it was Nevil's Haze and pure haze that was claimed could be grown out doors in New York City.

Most of the sativas i grew outdoors i started them in October and harvested them around July/ August sure you could harvest sooner but i like to harvest when they are fully mature still do.

Yes Nevils Haze seed was grown outdoors over several years /different harvest seasons 3 Haze Dom one more Nl5, check Thc fa*m -Nevilles Haze outdoor , I had/have a thread with some clear pictures , I can’t get them clear here from my phone .also some details and finish date of 10/30 on these pictures

Tom Hill Haze was attempted and cut early for other reasons , I got pics at IC maybe in my thread or another old Haze thread . This would not finish properly but I recommend giving Nevils Haze a try

Attachments

• 86796678-089A-4956-A82F-DEA4CB1022ED.jpg
    86796678-089A-4956-A82F-DEA4CB1022ED.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 1E9F0224-A2C6-4531-9945-0AC7F4A2CDF5.jpg
    1E9F0224-A2C6-4531-9945-0AC7F4A2CDF5.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 2327B4C8-613F-4E17-9DB2-7D0B11793992.jpg
    2327B4C8-613F-4E17-9DB2-7D0B11793992.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.