What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
A good haze or haze hybrid should hit you hard and leave you Hazes and confused.

Dazed a little maybe .
But not confused . Until I get to the supermarket . That`s the true test of the Haze .

There are some still flowering that need anywhere from a cpl of weeks to a month / 6 weeks . That `s a long time in the ground since before X mas .

The Ox is slow .
But the earth is patient .

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

little acorns ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Dazed a little maybe .
But not confused . Until I get to the supermarket . That`s the true test of the Haze .

There are some still flowering that need anywhere from a cpl of weeks to a month / 6 weeks . That `s a long time in the ground since before X mas .

The Ox is slow .
But the earth is patient .

If the haze your or any one is growing and smoking dose not sit up there with the very best sativas you have ever smoked then you need to select better phinos.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
If the haze your or any one is growing and smoking dose not sit up there with the very best sativas you have ever smoked then you need to select better phinos.

Yeah , yeah , yeah , Nah .

They have to be grown before any selections can be done .
The Colombian x Trollin Tom Hill Haze was grown out doors . From seed in the ground . No cuttings or artificial lights involved .

I have smoked the C5 and the AG13 . Visited Barcelona and its cannabis clubs . Spent a week in Amsterdam .
And been growing , [redacted] and smoking ganja for 30 + years .
Haze hybrids particularly in the last 10 years .
Perception and uptake / onset of the effect is so strongly influenced by tolerance and set and setting . That to say the very best eva is very difficult to nail down .
A weeks break from smoking definitely changes the way we perceive the effects .

1st time I went to Thailand we smoked Lao hash oil mixed with brick weed . The weed that the oil was made from had caused psychosis in a Spanish couple the week before . So we were in for a special treat ,lol .

I do think I have broad experience .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
i appreciate you sharing your experiences eb ,

but cant u just drop the trollin tom part ,
its not required since the man isnt even here to defend against your slander ,
a bigger man wouldnt feel the need to insult a person that isnt present to defend their name ...

thanks in advance ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Yeah , yeah , yeah , Nah .

They have to be grown before any selections can be done .
The Colombian x Trollin Tom Hill Haze was grown out doors . From seed in the ground . No cuttings or artificial lights involved .

I have smoked the C5 and the AG13 . Visited Barcelona and its cannabis clubs . Spent a week in Amsterdam .
And been growing , [redacted] and smoking ganja for 30 + years .
Haze hybrids particularly in the last 10 years .
Perception and uptake / onset of the effect is so strongly influenced by tolerance and set and setting . That to say the very best eva is very difficult to nail down .
A weeks break from smoking definitely changes the way we perceive the effects .

1st time I went to Thailand we smoked Lao hash oil mixed with brick weed . The weed that the oil was made from had caused psychosis in a Spanish couple the week before . So we were in for a special treat ,lol .

I do think I have broad experience .

Again if the Haze you are growing dose not sit up there with the very best old school sativas then your not growing a good example of Haze.

Finding the right plants comes down to Luck and more luck it has nothing to do with indoors vs out doors or the country you are in.

The most important part is genetics and the closer you are to the original haze Sam's collected the better your chances are.

A strain dose not get given the name of some of the strongest cannabis in the world by marketing alone.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Again if the Haze you are growing dose not sit up there with the very best old school sativas then your not growing a good example of Haze.

Finding the right plants comes down to Luck and more luck it has nothing to do with indoors vs out doors or the country you are in.

The most important part is genetics and the closer you are to the original haze Sam's collected the better your chances are.

A strain dose not get given the name of some of the strongest cannabis in the world by marketing alone.

I wouldn't consider Haze to be the strongest strain in the world, nor would I consider it to be the strongest Sativa/nld. There are still many cultivar sativas/nld that haven't been given the chance to be explored/pheno hunted.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I wouldn't consider Haze to be the strongest strain in the world, nor would I consider it to be the strongest Sativa/nld. There are still many cultivar sativas/nld that haven't been given the chance to be explored/pheno hunted.

Hi Royal well i never called it the strongest in the world i described it as of some of the strongest cannabis in the world.

In over 4 decades i have been lucky to comes across some amazing cannabis like African Black Mullum Madness to Colombians and very potent Thais and more and Haze sits up there with the best of them.

I would not of wasted 20 years of my life growing haze hybrids if i honestly did not think that.

G

I like to a point still following threads like this cause once in a while a nugget of info falls thru the shit fest of backbiting. I have NO background to pick a side or want to because it would be nice to see all parties just discuss the strains and not get into a who is more popular crap. As I get older I realize I dont know as much as I thought I did and I still have more to learn on every subject the world has to offer. We all do till the day we die. Kids under 30 should shut the fuck up and listen. Wish I had.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
When did you smoke the African Black @hempy and what was it like? A legendary smoke?

I think it was Dj Short that talked about African black as being the strongest smoke he ever had.

It was 1979 or 1980 cost me $30 for an oz of African black when my mate came back to the car and i saw it i thought i got ripped off it was gray black in color and all broken up almost a powder.

I have come across some great cannabis and a good Haze hybrid will stand with the best of them.

I cant say pure Haze as i have never grown a pure haze even tho the NH plants i have grown or other haze hybrids i was lucky to find grew like pure sativas i can only honestly say haze hybrids.

Hope to do pure haze in time to compere.

African black was closer to a good Thai in high than a Colombian very electric

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like to a point still following threads like this cause once in a while a nugget of info falls thru the shit fest of backbiting. I have NO background to pick a side or want to because it would be nice to see all parties just discuss the strains and not get into a who is more popular crap. As I get older I realize I dont know as much as I thought I did and I still have more to learn on every subject the world has to offer. We all do till the day we die. Kids under 30 should shut the fuck up and listen. Wish I had.
These guys like to bicker with each other..they enjoy it...They are very good at it:biggrin:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But you can`t grow haze in New York .:biggrin:

??? Says who ??? :biggrin: I’ve already been promised a hook up ...
... it’s just a matter of time ... here is what the super silver haze looks like ....this is the male plant...
picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts