What's new

OUTDOOR GROWS 2024 ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE-

cannaloop

This stocky girl is doing her best to finish at over 50N and 730 meters (2400 feet) in elevation.

The plant is tough, but I think it still needs 3 weeks to finish properly. We had our first frost this morning, so time is a tickin'.

It's a red widow that I acquired from another member here. Feel free to give me a hard time about the fade, but I just couldn't stop her.
RW-3-F_20240930d.jpg

laszlokovacs

I took the first full-term plant of the season yesterday. It was ready but septoria hitting it hard... I should have watered a couple weeks ago- its been so dry and stuff slowed down a bit finishing and the nutrients werent getting pushed in to the ground without water. I want to see if any of the pink pistils dry pink on this one, Will probably try washing this once its done drying. Real greasy feeling when harvesting:tongue:
IMG_0058.JPG

This one will come down this weekend, will be dry till then hoping this one is hassle free.

IMG_9982.JPG

I wanna take these all the way but we might get a downpour next week a couple of days and theyll probably get wrecked. Id say 2 and 3 weeks on 1st and 2nd pics to really finish proper, not sure If i want to roll the dice any more.
IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0006.JPG

Heres some F2s of an autoflower cross I'm trying to make. I might scrap the project after this but I'll probably use this biomass to try to make dry sift w a silk screen. The row cover seems to keep pollination tidy.
IMG_0037.JPG
I'm bummed I lost all my photo male selections but ngl picking out lots of seeds does really suck.

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240928_172409118.jpg

Medical issues kept me from doing much for this summer's run and despite the neglect only this one top looks like my typical caterpillar damage. I've only sprayed BT twice, and I'll hit them again tomorrow.

PXL_20240929_220115504.jpg

I've looked high and low for a higher finger count than 3 or 5 but nada.

Latest posts

Latest posts