What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
JetLife175 i have run Mrnice genetics for the past 20 years and i have never ever saw a single hermi plant.

If what your saying is true then Sam's HAZE and Sam's Sk1 and Afghani 1 and his Durban poison and the NL and HP and G13 Nevil collected and all the lines that came from these lines that make up the building blocks of the modern cannabis gean pool are all hermaphrodites.

So we are all growing hermaphrodites.

20 years ??? You said previously you haven`t bought seeds in 10 .

So your statement is misleading . How many varieties did you grow 10 years ago ?
The whole catalog or just a few ?

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Nevil worked the NL lines even more, Pure Hashplant , His Northern Lights #5 Backcross 8 times, ect...

You'll have to post better then that if you're going to try and discredit Nevil.

Oh ,,, and you were there ?

I call BS ! Pure Hash Plant ? lol .
Crossed to NL1 and F2 d .

Maybe he worked a few gens of the already very heavily bred NL .
Greg said he did multiple selections each year for years .

Other wise its all F1s . F1s mean you need to buy more F1 to get the same next harvest .
IBL buy once . Move on . F1 need to renew every year . Same model vegetable seed companies use . F1 hybrid .

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
20 years ??? You said previously you haven`t bought seeds in 10 .

So your statement is misleading . How many varieties did you grow 10 years ago ?
The whole catalog or just a few ?

Why would i need to buy more seed if i have all the seed i need ?, I still have NH f1s Nevil made in the 90s.

I have lots of MrNice F1s still plus lots of different strains unrelated to the Dutch or EU seed market.

Nothing i post is misleading and i am not the one discrediting breeders or seed company's here.

Even when i ran strains not from Mnice/or Nevil i still had a Haze hybrid in the corner always.

First the attacks and slander were on Nevil now its his work yet if it comes from Karma or Sammy they are great plants.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club

Other wise its all F1s . F1s mean you need to buy more F1 to get the same next harvest .
IBL buy once . Move on . F1 need to renew every year . Same model vegetable seed companies use . F1 hybrid .

Why ask retarded questions if everything is on record?

Put the pipe down Elmer, you're acting like Nevil slept with your wife, recorded the action, and sent you the video on your birthday.

I said Nevil worked the lines EVEN MORE aka refined it for his customer base... Jesus.

Pure Hashplant was the name of his Hashplant BX. He did actually searched for a suitable male from the Hashplant x NL1, it's not like he just crossed the first male he found and called it a day.

Most corn, tomatoes, ect.. are IBL with almost no variation. Farmers buy seeds every year because it's Time and economically efficient.

Last edited:

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Why would i need to buy more seed if i have all the seed i need ?, I still have NH f1s Nevil made in the 90s.

I have lots of MrNice F1s still plus lots of different strains unrelated to the Dutch or EU seed market.

Nothing i post is misleading and i am not the one discrediting breeders or seed company's here.

Even when i ran strains not from Mnice/or Nevil i still had a Haze hybrid in the corner always.

First the attacks and slander were on Nevil now its his work yet if it comes from Karma or Sammy they are great plants.

So you're just going to ignore my post backing up Nevil?

Elmer Bud

Veteran

Dude ,,, you talk like you are a Mr Nice sales rep .
Not bought their seed in 10 years but wanna tell all about it ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
You act like “intersex” is a taboo thing. You know that cannabis has had monoecious populations since it first evolved? While you may not be getting herms like you say, that’s just not realistic. Consider yourself one of the lucky ones.

You’re growing Sativas in Australia... kinda like peanut butter and jelly if you ask me. Only problem I ever had from MNS was the widow. I have always believed shanti lost a parent for the widow along the way and selected a new donor from seed stock and it’s not producing what my old man bought packs of years before that.

Sometimes it’s hard to see the forest through the trees. Nothing but the utmost respect for shanti and nev, but let’s get real here man. You can’t say they don’t produce any intersex plants...you can say that in your experience they don’t. But there are tons of people that have ZERO reason to lie like myself.

G13xhaze f2 from chana via shanti stock was some of the best “old timer” weed I ever grew and smoked. So there’s that...

The game has changed and people that know what they are doing and talking about are not afraid to hunt through unstable seed to find that one gem!

How are sativas like peanut butter and jelly not understanding what your meaning mate .

In one of your posts you bring up how anything that needs more than 8 weeks flower is not commercially viable well that could explain why most commercial cannabis is substandard.

I have never seen hermies in Nevil or in MrNice lines yes i have seen a small amount of growers post at mr nice saying there plants hermied and got new seed and seamed to be happy after that.If they were hermie genetics why would they want seed replacement ?.

When you grow a haze or a haze hybrid you know as a grower your in for a long grow so why would any one with an ounce of seance commit to 6 months if you suspecting hermies ?.

JetLife175

Veteran

This!

Thank you for explaining what I was trying to get at.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not all are like that. I know some great Commercial growers here in cali. They don't take much at 8 weeks. Most are not done in 8 weeks. Very few really finish that quick.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Why ask retarded questions if everything is on record?

I said Nevil worked the lines EVEN MORE... Jesus.

Pure Hashplant was the name of his Hashplant BX. He did actually searched for a suitable male from the Hashplant x NL1, it's not like he just crossed the first male he found and called it a day.

Most corn, tomatoes, ect.. are IBL with almost no variation. Farmers buy seeds every year because it's Time and economically efficient.

That`s not the way you represented it .
Talked about IBLs and worked lines that either were misrepresented [ pure Hash plant ] or were never in the catalog [NL F8 ] .

When people try to mock me and discredit me and they have to resort to making fun of my user handle .
I know the debate is petering out .And they haven`t got anything more constructive to say . Because if you cant debate with out personal insults you should not start debates .

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
So you're just going to ignore my post backing up Nevil?

Hi Royal i am not ignoring any one mate i am drinking my coffee reading the posts that were posted since i logged out.

We both know whats at play hear there are pages after pages of attacks on Nevil and his work in this thread and it don't take Albert Einstein to work out there is an agenda at play.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How are sativas like peanut butter and jelly not understanding what your meaning mate .

In one of your posts you bring up how anything that needs more than 8 weeks flower is not commercially viable well that could explain why most commercial cannabis is substandard.

I have never seen hermies in Nevil or in MrNice lines yes i have seen a small amount of growers post at mr nice saying there plants hermied and got new seed and seamed to be happy after that.If they were hermie genetics why would they want seed replacement ?.

When you grow a haze or a haze hybrid you know as a grower your in for a long grow so why would any one with an ounce of seance commit to 6 months if you suspecting hermies ?.

The entire line is not bad.. Its def possible finding a few plants in many breeders seeds with intersex issues. Doesn't mean there will be allot. In most cases there's not. Thats why people ask for replacements of the same seeds.

TheDarkStorm

Actually its true EB..an dont tead too much into wat greg says...he says alot of things that dont make sense....ther clone was different to nevils...nevil had them side by side....gregs words "nevil tried to backdoor me an go straight to the source"...now greg is claiming he was the source....yet he claims he stopped sending the lines to holland in the same breath says he sent them arjan who opened in 94-95..an says he sent them sensi....an claims arjan did great work preserving an spreading the line...greg has a very fertile imagination...even claimed at one point he used sams afghani#1 that nevil sent him to make the line...wich makes no sense cus the lines wer all ready made wen sam went to holland.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Not all are like that. I know some great Commercial growers here in cali. They don't take much at 8 weeks. Most are not done in 8 weeks. Very few really finish that quick.

NAWALT - not all women are like that .

NAGALT not all growers are like that .:rofl:.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Actually its true EB..an dont tead too much into wat greg says...he says alot of things that dont make sense....ther clone was different to nevils...nevil had them side by side....gregs words "nevil tried to backdoor me an go straight to the source"...now greg is claiming he was the source....yet he claims he stopped sending the lines to holland in the same breath says he sent them arjan who opened in 94-95..an says he sent them sensi....an claims arjan did great work preserving an spreading the line...greg has a very fertile imagination...even claimed at one point he used sams afghani#1 that nevil sent him to make the line...wich makes no sense cus the lines wer all ready made wen sam went to holland.

But where are all these IBL`s Nevil made ?
All the improved lines he worked as a master breeder . Not just a guy who crossed every thing to every thing as F1s and did progeny tests ?

Status
Not open for further replies.