What's new

Greenleaf Megacrop

Rocket Soul

hi guys, we have our free promo for 2024 up finally! there were a lot of delays and stuff but finally its here. You can view the details here:
https://greenleafnutrients.com/social-promo/
password: 420blazeit

We are giving away 1 free unit (or combo), and also allowing 4 other units at 50% off which is basically shipping cost only. Can only be used only 1 per person/household (if we see duplicates being ordered we will cancel them!).

This is for USA and Canada now only, however if you are out of country you can order from our USA site and get it shipped internationally.

Canada users, please use our Canada site: https://greenleafnutrients.com/canada/

View attachment 19048393
How long is it valid? Euro user, on canna at the moment and would really like some info on the current line, what would be best fit for coco and leds, and what canna products could be replaced and if anything (for example canna boost) would interfere with your formula.
Whats the best channel to contact you on? Seems like its hard to catch you over here at icmag.
Thx :)

How long is it valid? Euro user, on canna at the moment and would really like some info on the current line, what would be best fit for coco and leds, and what canna products could be replaced and if anything (for example canna boost) would interfere with your formula.
Whats the best channel to contact you on? Seems like its hard to catch you over here at icmag.
Thx :)
only a few days. We are working on getting our EU VAT ID, then we can start selling in EU again. Once we open stock in EU again we will run a special promo for EU people only, but now we only have stock in UK, Canada and USA. UK doesn't allow export easily to EU since Brexit so we got screwed there.

Best would be Instagram or email for contact!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
F7640BEC-06DE-497B-9BDF-5FC3C5E8021B.jpeg
B8848B72-24D8-47DC-AD79-ADA60467AFA6.jpeg
E88DA24D-71CF-4A32-9F4C-F04DAB259273.jpeg
981968DE-55C9-444B-92D9-B46CE5D05620.jpeg

Chuckeye

Works So Well I don't mind a little extra work to incorporate the "balls" ;)

I run two cups at a time as needed through a dedicated coffee ball mill grinder !

When I received the bag I transferred the contents into five large zip lock freezer bags And put them into plastic tobacco containers. Daily use is stored in a plastic one serving frozen wonton soup container !

No issues with clumping but make sure that lid is on Tight, he, he...

I'm still working on a 25# bag of One part I purchased 2 1/2 years ago o_O

Was originally disappointed that GreenLeaf didn't have smaller bags in stock but not anymore :LOL:

So it cost me ~ $120 for the bag and 5 grows later/23 plants with maybe 6 pounds left and probably gifted a couple pounds !

So lets say I've used 17 pounds to grow 19 plants > 17/25 = 68% of $120 = $81.00/19 = $4.29/plant.

BTW > GH Maxi series cost is about three times that and AN Ph perfect about Six times that.....

All with comparable results though...

From that 23 plant count three were grown in four gallon fabric bags with ProMix HP and one in a perlite hempy 4 gallon pail using GH Maxi Series.

I also did two grows before switching to MC with AN ph perfect with three plants total. GH Maxi series before that.... It was curiosity that drove the switch :LOL:

AN was a PITA measuring out mls ;) Much prefer powders !

This is an Early Miss Auto in a 2 gallon plastic pail with extra holes in the bottom and sides on AN nutrients.

Dry yield + 13 oz.

Betty full 16 Jan 2021 web.jpg

ProMix HP, well water with ppm's of 500, ph 7.5 - No ph down !

Went from 3 to 4 to 5 gallon fabric bags and now 5 gallon pails with GroBuckets.

Cafe Racer/MC- was originally a runt that was topped/trained sideways and grew to Five feet tall, dry yield of 12oz.

5 June Cafe Racer one.jpg

Gorilla Glue #4 Auto/MC, 1/4oz shy of a Pound :dance013:

GG#4 right side horizontal.jpg

Six Shooter Auto/MC.
Six Shooter one 30 Nov 2023.jpg

Wild Thailand/MC, burnt the heck out of her, found out some sativa's Do Not like more than 5g/gallon o_O

Wild Thailand yield.jpg

Sorry for the rambling, blame that on the Cafe Racer :bongsmi:

One happy camper here using Mega Crop one part :dance013:

Cheers

Works So Well I don't mind a little extra work to incorporate the "balls" ;)

I run two cups at a time as needed through a dedicated coffee ball mill grinder !

When I received the bag I transferred the contents into five large zip lock freezer bags And put them into plastic tobacco containers. Daily use is stored in a plastic one serving frozen wonton soup container !

No issues with clumping but make sure that lid is on Tight, he, he...

I'm still working on a 25# bag of One part I purchased 2 1/2 years ago o_O

Was originally disappointed that GreenLeaf didn't have smaller bags in stock but not anymore :LOL:

So it cost me ~ $120 for the bag and 5 grows later/23 plants with maybe 6 pounds left and probably gifted a couple pounds !

So lets say I've used 17 pounds to grow 19 plants > 17/25 = 68% of $120 = $81.00/19 = $4.29/plant.

BTW > GH Maxi series cost is about three times that and AN Ph perfect about Six times that.....

All with comparable results though...

From that 23 plant count three were grown in four gallon fabric bags with ProMix HP and one in a perlite hempy 4 gallon pail using GH Maxi Series.

I also did two grows before switching to MC with AN ph perfect with three plants total. GH Maxi series before that.... It was curiosity that drove the switch :LOL:

AN was a PITA measuring out mls ;) Much prefer powders !

This is an Early Miss Auto in a 2 gallon plastic pail with extra holes in the bottom and sides on AN nutrients.

Dry yield + 13 oz.

ProMix HP, well water with ppm's of 500, ph 7.5 - No ph down !

Went from 3 to 4 to 5 gallon fabric bags and now 5 gallon pails with GroBuckets.

Cafe Racer/MC- was originally a runt that was topped/trained sideways and grew to Five feet tall, dry yield of 12oz.

Gorilla Glue #4 Auto/MC, 1/4oz shy of a Pound :dance013:

Six Shooter Auto/MC.

Wild Thailand/MC, burnt the heck out of her, found out some sativa's Do Not like more than 5g/gallon o_O

Sorry for the rambling, blame that on the Cafe Racer :bongsmi:

One happy camper here using Mega Crop one part :dance013:

Cheers
wow, amazing!! very cool! We do have small bags available again, 1lb and 4.4lb and 25lb as of a few months ago :)

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A036F8CB-C53E-4020-8A46-909DE392DC62.jpeg
221B2B52-4528-4BF7-91CE-95539CC87015.jpeg
2698CBA1-D455-4382-9276-7E02401FE529.jpeg
got the shipping notice for the promo that was quick thank you... it’s a great product especially if you have a Lotta plants to feed >>> <<<

TerpOrDie

hi, this formula is an improvement over the old one. There is a % extra Nitrogen, but its Urea type Nitrogen which acts to balance pH swings and will not be toxic for plants in excess dose (compared to some other forms of Nitrogen). So the new updated formula is an improvement.

Upgrated from 0.06% Mn to 0.22 % Mn as evidenced by all the Mn burn megacrap photos and continual bro science statements around

Everyone worries about N%.. In a plant that hyper accumulates Mn to its death as a defining characteristic..

Another fertilizer brand that doesn't grow plants and doesn't know fertilizer. Ammonium you say? A much more efficient form of N that is not utilized by qualified producers because of its synergies and antagonisms in heavy metal hyperaccumulators?

"Some Sativas don't like more than 5 grams [of manganese toxic Chinese
fertilizer]" - Megacrop victim

At Greanleaves Nutrients.
Question for you on the 1 part in the 3.3 lb bag vs the other sizes.
The 3.3 lb bag has a NPK ratio of 9/7/14 and the other bags are all 11/5/14.
Why the difference if they are the same product? I see the 3.3 lb bags are labels B Grade where the others aren't. What gives the 3.3 lb bag a B grade?
Thanks for including a 400g bag in my order as well.
Cheers,
IMG_2033.JPG

IMG_1953.JPG

Upgrated from 0.06% Mn to 0.22 % Mn as evidenced by all the Mn burn megacrap photos and continual bro science statements around

Everyone worries about N%.. In a plant that hyper accumulates Mn to its death as a defining characteristic..

Another fertilizer brand that doesn't grow plants and doesn't know fertilizer. Ammonium you say? A much more efficient form of N that is not utilized by qualified producers because of its synergies and antagonisms in heavy metal hyperaccumulators?

"Some Sativas don't like more than 5 grams [of manganese toxic Chinese
fertilizer]" - Megacrop victim
hello sir. What is wrong with that? How long have you been growing? I helped on my first grows in the 1990's. Just for curious I checked some other brands Mn levels, this is from Advance Nutrients with 0.2%. Also these are 2 part fertilizers, which means you divide by 2 for overall dosage, so this is more like 0.11% once its mixed with the 2 part as a combo. I am curious where all this "manganese toxicity" comes from.

And what is wrong with Ammonium? I hope you realize that Ammonium is not as effective in hydroponics because it needs microbes to break down and be able to be fully used.
1725054046435.png

At Greanleaves Nutrients.
Question for you on the 1 part in the 3.3 lb bag vs the other sizes.
The 3.3 lb bag has a NPK ratio of 9/7/14 and the other bags are all 11/5/14.
Why the difference if they are the same product? I see the 3.3 lb bags are labels B Grade where the others aren't. What gives the 3.3 lb bag a B grade?
Thanks for including a 400g bag in my order as well.
Cheers,
hi
The 3lb size was part of our previous formula (2023), but the newer 400g/2kg sizes is the slightly updated formula. The B-Grade bags are bags that simply weren't sealed quickly enough during product and absorbed excess moisture which causes them to clump up. We don't sell these for retail, but decided to just fire sale them on the website instead of throwing them away for $1 per 3lb bag + shipping.

The newer Mega Crop 1-Part is actually 12.6-5.8-15 but we mark it lower on the bags because government compliance agencies are always trying to caus trouble when they do testing (with inaccurate testing we found in the past) and find anything below specification. The label value is only a guaranteed minimum, not the exact content.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s a very good feed. The only thing is
IMG_3683.jpeg
the insolubility of this particular formula. You have to mix it up in extremely hot water to get the beads to dissolve….

Chuckeye

It’s a very good feed. The only thing is the insolubility of this particular formula. You have to mix it up in extremely hot water to get the beads to dissolve….
I use a coffee mill grinder to incorporate the beads/balls, much easier to dissolve and a better distribution of elements !

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts