The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If they legit that's strait Haze treasure never to be seen again.
I tried to log on to the website and didnt
go through
Shanti just put up a gram of Super Silver Haze seeds from 1999 on his auction site.

Just a heads up ......

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-174556_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200422-174556_Samsung Internet.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 30

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I believe it was a Thai plant that has been kept in Switzerland since the 80's but I'm not 100% on the year.

But from 1 Haze head to another this Swiss Thai/Nevil WOW

My man does it again.
Winner after winner after winner.

Hopefully some of you Haze heads will attend the next icmag meet up or Spannabis and you can taste it yourself and feel that ride and let me know what you think.

ojd the Swiss Thai came from Reeferman Nevil tried a few different Thai lines from Gypsys Thai n a few more the last Thai he tried was my Thai.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
“by (selfed) we mean an P1 hybrid crossed to itself”

“an?” That’s not even grammatically correct, I don’t think, lol. You would say “a P1” not “an P1”...you could say “an F1” though and it would make sense.

Maybe Sam can clear this up like you said, Hammer...silly thing to get caught up in, but I’m curious.

HB.

harvestreaper

Veteran
I believe it was a Thai plant that has been kept in Switzerland since the 80's but I'm not 100% on the year.

But from 1 Haze head to another this Swiss Thai/Nevil WOW

My man does it again.
Winner after winner after winner.

Hopefully some of you Haze heads will attend the next icmag meet up or Spannabis and you can taste it yourself and feel that ride and let me know what you think.

interesting so was that a finished article or something neville was working on before he passed ??,,didnt even know ic mag had meet ups id be after a sample of that old london cut you got to see if its the one we had to,, all in the name of scientific clarification of course :biggrin:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It might be clear to you but to me it looks like a P. If that's how Sam writes his f its very easy to mistake it as P.. You can also see his if in the same paragraph. Your correct the Calif also can be mistaken as p. That doesn't mean I don't understand what hes writing. He is clearly referring to f1. Its just his writing is not clearly as you say an f. As said you guys as nit picking.

Last edited:

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
It might be clear to you but to me it looks like a P. If that's how Sam rights his f its very easy to mistake it as P.. You can also see his if in the same paragraph. Your correct the Calif also can be mistaken as p. That doesn't mean I don't understand what hes writing. He is clearly referring to f1. Its just his writing is not clearly as you say an f. As said you guys as nit picking.

Been meaning to ask...is that your dog in your sig there, Hammer? Some people don’t like em, but I think Frenchies are pretty cool.

I might get one someday...maybe teach it how to ride a skateboard, haha

HB.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
“by (selfed) we mean an P1 hybrid crossed to itself”

“an?” That’s not even grammatically correct, I don’t think, lol. You would say “a P1” not “an P1”...you could say “an F1” though and it would make sense.

Maybe Sam can clear this up like you said, Hammer...silly thing to get caught up in, but I’m curious.

HB.
pretty sure u are right there hb ,
its an f ,, maybe if it was a capital f it would be clearer ,
but im also sure its a small f ... and correct that its the only way it could be grammatically correct ...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been meaning to ask...is that your dog in your sig there, Hammer? Some people don’t like em, but I think Frenchies are pretty cool.

I might get one someday...maybe teach it how to ride a skateboard, haha

HB.

Yep, that's my better half :D. Hes been a great companion.

Checked on my Orange Cookies x (A5bx x FP#40) seeds today. Very close..Next week at the latest there coming down. This seed will get popped after a good few days to dry.

picture.php

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Lordamercy those '96 SSH are already up to 200eu?!?

If a person was after old school SSH then its worth that or more to them.

I grew the SSH Nevil him self made and i was not a fan of the SSH but if i was i would pay what i had to for them.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
If a person was after old school SSH then its worth that or more to them.

I grew the SSH Nevil him self made and i was not a fan of the SSH but if i was i would pay what i had to for them.

I'm not a big Haze fan but anything that comes from Nevil (RIP) / The SeeBank of Holland is treasure in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.