What's new

Pandora closes her amphora

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Many varieties have been out of stock for years, but they have not been erased.

They are also donations and many times they are a small amount of seeds or spores.

elchischas

Veteran
Someone on here mentioned a lot of Ace lines came from vibes collective. Is wolfman the guy from vibes?

People sure fall apart at the seams over this strain ownership business. I mean were talking about cannabis not diamonds from sierra leone. Everyone got their gear from somewhere else
Wolfman isn't from Vibes Co forum

As far i remember Kaiki told me he is a portuguese grower

Genghis Kush.

No but CSI humboldt did a repro of cannabiogens mangobiche. I hear its pretty good too
I grew his Panama Red that also comes from cannabiogen . It got over ten feet tall and got killed by the weather in novemeber. It looked pretty similar to the Original Haze from authentic gen, growing next to it.
very different looking to the panama that ace sells now.

RobFromTX

I grew his Panama Red that also comes from cannabiogen . It got over ten feet tall and got killed by the weather in novemeber. It looked pretty similar to the Original Haze from authentic gen, growing next to it.
very different looking to the panama that ace sells now.
How did it stand up to the mangobiche? Nice sativa high? CSI seems very legit, just expensive

Genghis Kush.

How did it stand up to the mangobiche? Nice sativa high? CSI seems very legit, just expensive
at 40 north i couldnt finish them. i only got to see how they grow.
The Panama bud was pretty far along when it rotted in early Novenmber.
The mangobiche was pure sativa and wouldnt have finished until after christmas or later. it turned purple.

CSI is actually pretty good deal when you order direct. he always gives you a whole 7 free pack of something similar or the same thing as which you ordered and also a few three pack freebies of assorted stuff.
so you get at least three times as much as you ordered.

Latest posts

Latest posts