What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Stay clear of the red it could be ivy or sumac or just plain maple
Here's some trivia: We lived on sumac for a soft drink when I wuz a kid. Sumac grows all over Long Island and upstate New York for sure, becuz us kids picked it there for years.

You just take the red berry sprig (about the size of a corncob) and soak it in a jar of water. It will turn the water pinkish, and give it a zippy, tangy flavor. We also used the berries like salt and pepper on food.

The only similarity of poison sumac to yummy sumac is the name. Poison sumac has berries just like poison oak or ivy. Not in the cluster like a corncob. You cannot possibly mix them up.

1727961496705.png
versus
1727961559030.png
1727961763071.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I hope your's is aswell. How is your collection? I'm still sitting on them skunks, I think we may be needing to look hard at the cheese line. I may be wrong but I seem to remember reading that the skunk came from the skunk line. I'm still not growing so if you want I'll drop a few beans to you if you like.
I just started two brand new tents so it will be a while before I could try them. Perhaps by that time, you will be growing again and we can try them together. 🥰

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I'm feeling good wrapping up my three mile morning walk and I got a Hank Aaron stamp at the post office and I paid my rent and I got my Starbucks coffee and I'm moving some money around so I can get my $50 medical reevaluation recertification thing they're giving me $75 off have to move money around because he have to use like a specific card because it won't work with most of my cards it's like labeled like a marijuana business or whatever by the federal government

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why she look pissed off.......women used to smile in pics I miss that.
They seemed to stop about the same time they put on tneir Grandpas eyebrows........perhaps there's a connection?
I agree! There is nothing prettier than a pretty woman having fun. I always assign a high number of the 10 possible points to facial expression.

FB_IMG_1721648249881.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
U.S. households that paid no income tax 2022, by income level. In total, about 59.9 percent of U.S. households paid income tax in 2022. The remaining 40.1 percent of households paid no individual income tax.

Personally I would think that 40% should not have a vote.
All they do is vote to take money from the 60% to give to themselves.
Why does anyone even allow this?

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Pork neck/kassler simmering in the oven. Louisiana style dry rub, a couple whole jalapenos etc and a cup of Westons vintage cloudy apple cider in there. Am I repeating my self? No worries. It smells amazing already, theres tortillas and everthing, most of todays chores are done, good job John, well done. So I think that when the pork is done and ready to be shred to pieces then I'll just put the jalapenos etc aside, cook all the juices together and blend everything together and cook under grill for how long ever it takes, I wont miss a second watching magic happen. Holy shit these adult grown up munchies are the SHIT. Everything Ive smoked today has been top shelf. Life is good.

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
I just started two brand new tents so it will be a while before I could try them. Perhaps by that time, you will be growing again and we can try them together. 🥰
This week has been all about new and old tents in here too! Brand new tent smell would be as awesome as new car smell in a bottle. And the smell of a old tent that has been overcrowded too many times and is coated with resin chest high.
🥰

Goldhedge

One thing I have discovered over 65 years of marriage: Women use -- no exaggeration -- more than ten times the TP than men. A big bunch every single tinkle.

So if you have a lady inna house, you will most ricky-tick have to augment your bidet attachment with a dozen gross boxes of cartons of TP.

There It Is.
Yep! Confirmed!

I was told that they don't want to get dooky on their hands... or piss.

Never mind that they also wash their hands after as well...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
🙁🙁🙁🙁lost a couple good oz of weed not watching it close enough on the drying rack in the attic. Checked all the other bud real good although I feel like spraying them with something in case they also have anything in them. Deboned them and put them on a clean rack in the house Spare shower where I should have put them in the first place with all the rain. I’ve been rotating them on the rack but did t take my bright light to maybe have noticed it earlier on. They are not quite ready for jars yet. Any ideas to prevent the other buds from that nasty white mold? I’m sure there are spores in there that I can’t see that may show up to the eye…🙁
IMG_0709.jpeg
IMG_0710.jpeg
IMG_0712.jpeg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
🙁🙁🙁🙁lost a couple good oz of weed not watching it close enough on the drying rack in the attic. Checked all the other bud real good although I feel like spraying them with something in case they also have anything in them. Deboned them and put them on a clean rack in the house Spare shower where I should have put them in the first place with all the rain. I’ve been rotating them on the rack but did t take my bright light to maybe have noticed it earlier on. They are not quite ready for jars yet. Any ideas to prevent the other buds from that nasty white mold? I’m sure there are spores in there that I can’t see that may show up to the eye…🙁
View attachment 19077601 View attachment 19077602 View attachment 19077603
That looks like a nice Sativa cola there subgirl. I would like to do a big haze hybrid next year. I just saw a 12' skunk somewhere.

Latest posts

Latest posts