What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanilla dutch

wuhancough sounds interesting. especially the strawberry cough. 2 of my favorite strains cough and hashplant. bet thats potent. all i gotta ask is wheres the beans? lol

hellfire

We got some guy peddling Wuhan Cough around my parts.

Strawberry Cough x Chinese Hashplant apparently

China doesn't have too many landraces and most of them are in hemp or ruderalis genepools. So kinda doubt he has a real Chinese hashplant. Maybe its a hashplant the Asian mafia runs lol

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
China doesn't have too many landraces and most of them are in hemp or ruderalis genepools. So kinda doubt he has a real Chinese hashplant. Maybe its a hashplant the Asian mafia runs lol

Perhaps from Xinjiang province.Was grown before by Frank Meyer in 1912.

Attachments

• 20200417_123422.jpg
    20200417_123422.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 23

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I wood

Veteran

Or a Cangshan mountain sativa hashplant that Bodhi collected and distributed a few years back, from Yunnan China if i recall correctly.

TheDarkStorm

I think I’m looking at two males from the F3 1997 super silver haze ...oh the irony

Thats ok...I would still keep them around....perhaps hit them to a fast Neville's haze pheno like og naj has..an see which male comes out as worth keeping...or outcross to a simlar but unrelated type.

vanilla dutch

i think original haze is before all the breeding and different names. i have sam the skunkmans and it is exactly like 2004 new york purple haze. just with a skunk undertone which came out in the cure and was only one pheno. but ur guess is as good as mine. thankx

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Using the name original haze doesn't tell us much.. What was the genetic makeup of this.. Did it come from Nevile?.

herbgreen

Veteran
bigherb,

Have people come to that conclusion based on the seeing plants or some other source?

because Tony has just been giving the santa cruz 69 story

He hasnt said TFD that I know of....

where has this information originated?

might be true...Its just the guy who made the seeds isnt saying that

at least not publicly

Seems like the kind of guy that would share that kind of thing

x

herbgreen

Veteran
This is reference to TFD haze but its in a ICMAG quote from way back on Tony's FB page

Might be why people got the idea its Flying dutchman haze but he may not know exactly which original haze it is?

I would think its origin goes back to Sam but who knows?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony boneyard norcal
March 6 ·
Information so we aren't left in a HAZE.
Link to source at bottom.

Sam The Skunk Man-
Well, Nevilles Haze is derived from Original Haze matierials I gave Neville in 1980's, not 1969, but it is not a pure Haze, it has been crossed with the NL line.
So you are comparing apples and oranges..
Take FD Original Haze and make a cross with your favorite female clone and you will be surprised how good it is. Often much better then either parent.

Also I have suggested many times that Original Haze is "breeding material" not great commercial growing materials, but you seem to only notice what you want to notice. It is the only pure Original Haze available.

Bottom line is if you want an almost Haze line that is stong and popular get Nevilles Haze, SSH, Kali Mist, Sage, or a dozen other Haze Hybrids that mostly used my Original Haze as a parent, directly or through a Haze Hybrid based on my Hazegenetics available from 1976 from me.

Sam_Skunkman 

"RESIN BREEDER"

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnatomiclySound

For many years now I have been a member of the various forums, and I have read much information on all of the more legendary varietys in the world. I have grown more famous Dutch lines than you shake a stick at and have seen some varietys hyped well beyond their means and some varietys that were very good, despite their lack of attention among the masses.

The Nevilles Haze is said to be originated from the earliest Haze stock available. The lines are said to trace back to genetics from 1969. There are indeed many documentedgrow reports on the Nevilles Haze which support its description as some of the best in the world.

The Flying Dutchmen Original Haze is not as old as the Nevilles Haze lines I have read, and definitely has a lack of grow reports to back up the legendary status this variety has. Also interesting to note the Dutchmen Original Haze is much faster then Pure Haze is generally given credit for. For many years now the Dutchmen Original Haze has been available, but very few grow reports have documented its life cycle.

You can have people tell you its LSD marijuana all you want, but if that was the truth and the Original Haze was that good it would be grown more frequently then the various Kush lines on the boards.

I remain unconvinced the Original Haze is as good as many say it is. Where are the grow reports? The numerous first hand accounts of the dutchmens genetics?

No disrespect to anybody, but you have to stop and think sometimes.

Well, Nevilles Haze is derived from Original Haze matierials I gave Neville in 1980's, not 1969, but it is not a pure Haze, it has been crossed with the NL line.
So you are comparing apples and oranges..
Take FD Original Haze and make a cross with your favorite female clone and you will be surprised how good it is. Often much better then either parent.

Also I have suggested many times that Original Haze is "breeding material" not great commercial growing materials, but you seem to only notice what you want to notice. It is the only pure Original Haze available.

Bottom line is if you want an almost Haze line that is stong and popular get Nevilles Haze, SSH, Kali Mist, Sage, or a dozen other Haze Hybrids that mostly used my Original Haze as a parent, directly or through a Haze Hybrid based on my Haze genetics available from 1976 from me.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=82182

herbgreen

Veteran
^^Yeah, thats all on Tony (boneyard) FB page... I think he just put a link information to let people know what haze is

I dont think he saying where his original haze comes from

maybe you could put it to him directly ask him but I think if he knew exactly it would be right there

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
Anybody any experience with the Super Sativa Seed Club old school haze?

These seeds are made from the authentic 30year old mother that Karel kept from the seeds he directly got from Sam The Skunkman in the same time period when Nevil got his seeds from Sam.

https://supersativaseedclub.com/cannabis-seeds/kees-oldschool-haze.html

In this video you can here Karel explaining to Jorge Cervantes that the seeds originate from a 30 year old mother.
https://youtu.be/nigXAt_n7e4

Some extra history:
https://supersativaseedclub.com/content/History-SSSC.html

Sam the Skunkman

The Super Sativa Seed Club is one of the very first seed banks in the world. In the mid eighties every grower knew the SSSC. It all started when ‘Sam the Skunkman’ gave Karel Schelfhout, one of the founders of SSSC and former squatter, the original Haze and Skunk#01 after he moved from California. Karel used Sam’s genetics to create some of the very illustrious strains that later became Super Sativa Seed Club.

Nevil

The only seed bank that was around before SSSC was from Nevil called "the Seedbank". Founded by Nevil Schoenmaker, the Seedbank was the first international operating seedbank in the world. Nevil combined the 10 original Haze seeds, that he received from Sam the Skunkman, with the seeds he collected on a strain hunt in Afghanistan to start his famous seed collection. The Seedbank is best known for the Nevil’s Haze strain, but Nevil was also the first to use the infamous Ruderalis strain in his breeding work. The seeds that Karel received from Nevil, added to the ones he received from Sam, became the first breeding and the foundation of Super Sativa Seed Club.

bigherb

Veteran
bigherb,

Have people come to that conclusion based on the seeing plants or some other source?

because Tony has just been giving the santa cruz 69 story

He hasnt said TFD that I know of....

where has this information originated?

might be true...Its just the guy who made the seeds isnt saying that

at least not publicly

Seems like the kind of guy that would share that kind of thing

x

I’ve got my information direct from tony , It’s not an assumption or idea

Who is the fella you speak of that made the seeds he got the f3 from ?

He told me 2011 he received the f3 , Soo I assumed TFD Haze stock is from Sometime before 2010

1luvbigherb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts