What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

Your batting average is not good in this thread.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...nt-to-plead-guilty-in-whitmer-kidnapping-plot

A second defendant will plead guilty in the case involving a plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer in 2020.

Kaleb Franks revealed in documents filed Monday that he will plead guilty to kidnapping conspiracy, which comes with a max sentence of life in prison, according to Reuters.

Franks admitted on Monday that he “was not entrapped or induced to commit any crimes” by undercover agents or other individuals, The Associated Press reported.

I wonder what his IQ is??

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Democrats gonna have you eating bugs. They want to ban you from your beef-eating ways. You are destroying the climate! You raaaaycist biggot! REEeeeEEE!!

Some of the extreme liberals maybe. But they aren't taking your meat anymore than they are taking your guns.

Literally all I am saying is we should shift from depending on factory farms that are clearly terrible for the environment and start producing food closer to home.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of the extreme liberals maybe. But they aren't taking your meat anymore than they are taking your guns.

Literally all I am saying is we should shift from depending on factory farms that are clearly terrible for the environment and start producing food closer to home.

they are taking our meat guns which i'm pretty sure is protected by the heinz 57th amendment

also,no more grazing on public lands!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Democrats gonna have you eating bugs. They want to ban you from your beef-eating ways. You are destroying the climate! You raaaaycist biggot! REEeeeEEE!!

i can't remember you from earlier on here, stempy. have you always been this fucking stupid, or are you getting worse? "always" or "worse" are the only two allowable answers here...i think you have been eating live bugs already, and they have devoured what very little gray matter you had available.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
also,no more grazing on public lands!

problem is that they put 4 times (or more) cattle on a piece of land than it can possibly support, degrade hell out of it, and are not paying fair-price grazing fees either...which is why public grazing rights are so sought after. they aint paying shit compared to what private land costs to lease...

Hempy McNoodle

Tymw4dAg4Dhl.jpeg

Hempy McNoodle

What if the "Government's" narratives are misleading and American's simply tell the truth? I thought The US was supposed to be a government of, by, and for 'WE, The PEOPLE'...

Click image for larger version  Name:	rXcwg2YnbLZu.png Views:	0 Size:	673.1 KB ID:	18067899