What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

OK maybe I'm assuming too much about "Trumpers"...and you!....but didn't the man call Mexicans murders and rapists, and make fun of them when eating his taco salad?? You get my drift - I'm against hatemongering of anyone. Starting to realize what I am politically - I'm a centrist Libertarian. Left and Right both sound crazy to me!!!

He said, "in some cases" (murderers, rapists, drug dealers), that ended up being 100% correct. He ate a tostada on Cinco de Mayo, which prompted anti-white racists to attack him for looking too white and for being white. They called him racist just for being white and celebrating Mexico's Independence Day. They hate him only because they accuse him of 'spreading hate.' But, it is invariably the 'Nevertrumpers' which continuously pushes hate and division.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
The ones who have assembled as 'Freedom Truckers.'

oh, so it will be obstructing traffic at a bare minimum, plus whatever else they decide to stick them with after getting warmed up. probably laws in both countries RE international crossings, obstructing trade routes etc. each day that you do it could be considered a separate offense. you drive 25 mph over the limit through multiple jurisdictions over a period of time you get multiple meetings with defense attys, judges, bubbas, all of those folks nobody likes dealing with. "freedom truckers" lol. media today says their numbers are dropping...not long-term dedicated to "freedom" it doesn't look like. maybe a bunch of them could sit in the middle of an intersection blocking traffic & set themselves on fire, like Nepalese monks did to protest govt interference in their religion. now THAT was dedication...👍

Hempy McNoodle

oh, so it will be obstructing traffic at a bare minimum, plus whatever else they decide to stick them with after getting warmed up. probably laws in both countries RE international crossings, obstructing trade routes etc. each day that you do it could be considered a separate offense. you drive 25 mph over the limit through multiple jurisdictions over a period of time you get multiple meetings with defense attys, judges, bubbas, all of those folks nobody likes dealing with. "freedom truckers" lol. media today says their numbers are dropping...not long-term dedicated to "freedom" it doesn't look like. maybe a bunch of them could sit in the middle of an intersection blocking traffic & set themselves on fire, like Nepalese monks did to protest govt interference in their religion. now THAT was dedication...👍

Are they obstructing? Or are they just simply traffic?

Their numbers are growing around the world. The only things dropping are mandates.

Hempy McNoodle

bOLYJciItypF.png

Hempy McNoodle

The truckers are so well organized that they set up fuel testing stations for all incoming fuel donations. Reports are that the police confiscated fuel and then returned it after a phony court order told them they had to. The fuel they returned was half full of water.

It can be highly beneficial to know the enemy's playbook...

Moves and countermoves.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He said, "in some cases" (murderers, rapists, drug dealers), that ended up being 100% correct. He ate a tostada on Cinco de Mayo, which prompted anti-white racists to attack him for looking too white and for being white. They called him racist just for being white and celebrating Mexico's Independence Day. They hate him only because they accuse him of 'spreading hate.' But, it is invariably the 'Nevertrumpers' which continuously pushes hate and division.

He DID NOT! Get your facts straight. He said 'some are good or something to that effect' Geeze. You have things so backwards.

Hempy McNoodle

He DID NOT! Get your facts straight. He said 'some are good or something to that effect' Geeze. You have things so backwards.

I think you are conflating the fakenews reports of Trump's falsely-alleged comments on the Charlottesville incident and the quote about illegal southern border crossers. Or maybe I didn't give the exact quote. But, that was essentially what it was.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Are they obstructing? Or are they just simply traffic?

Their numbers are growing around the world. The only things dropping are mandates.

traffic moves, not blocks the road. if they are not vaccinated, they cannot legally enter the US, remember? your own description damns them in a courtroom, lol...their numbers are dropping along with their popularity in Canada. all they accomplished by driving through neighborhoods honking their horns was to alienate the folks that live there & give the RCMP more reason to stop the bullshit. most places, you block the road, they arrest you and haul your vehicle off. sounds like a good idea. impound lot fees, lawyers...i'm sure The Chump will reimburse them, and have Mexico pay for it, right?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I think you are conflating the fakenews reports of Trump's falsely-alleged comments on the Charlottesville incident and the quote about illegal southern border crossers. Or maybe I didn't give the exact quote. But, that was essentially what it was.

nope. he said the same thing multiple times, including in speeches about the non-existent "invasion of rapists & murderers" and the ignorance the proud bois displayed in Charlottesville. when he finds a phrase that fires up the conned rubes that follow him, he stays with that message long after it has lost any effectiveness it might have had. preaching to a shrinking choir, lol...

moose eater

Really? My fortune cookie said 'Hempy's Thread is Filled with Delusions and Bullshit.' But mine came with some really good Szechuan hot sour soup.

Latest posts

Latest posts