What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Great Awakening

Is the Great Awakening happening?

• Yes

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters

Hempy McNoodle

R6UvsOI8daPo.jpeg

Muleskinner

Veteran
Using vitamin D to boost the immune system is not a politically divisive issue.

Sure it is! In the 90's there were several vitamin and supplement shops SWAT-team raided - in part over claims they made in health newsletter stating that Vitamin D prevents cancer. Big Pharma doesn't like that. USA has a long track record of criminalizing non-Pharma health interventions:

*disclaimer* the "Natural News" guy Mike Adams is completely full of shit, however this old page of his has an accurate history of these raids:

https://www.naturalnews.com/021791.html

Here's another list:
http://truedemocracy.net/hj37/56.html

Muleskinner

Veteran
IMO these are working-class people in the middle of a massive labor protest - if you want to scapegoat and demonize these people you're a Left Trumpist. Yes, striking or protesting workers are now like Mexicans are to Trumpists. Scorn and ridicule, sneering prejudice, have no place in civilized policy-making IMO. Look at yourselves and what you've become.....people on the left have empathy and universal love for humanity. Not haters.

These Canadian protestors don't "back Trump"...what absolute nonsense. They don't give a F*** about Trump and American politics. Something like 40% of Canadian truckers are minorities from southern Asia like Indians, Sikhs, etc. Many Indigenous people are also organizers and protestors.

Hempy McNoodle

IMO these are working-class people in the middle of a massive labor protest - if you want to scapegoat and demonize these people you're a Left Trumpist. Yes, striking or protesting workers are now like Mexicans are to Trumpists. Scorn and ridicule, sneering prejudice, have no place in civilized policy-making IMO. Look at yourselves and what you've become.....people on the left have empathy and universal love for humanity. Not haters.

These Canadian protestors don't "back Trump"...what absolute nonsense. They don't give a F*** about Trump and American politics. Something like 40% of Canadian truckers are minorities from southern Asia like Indians, Sikhs, etc. Many Indigenous people are also organizers and protestors.

'Trumpers' have nothing against Mexicans. The vast majority of my own family are Mexican- Americans.

Muleskinner

Veteran
OK maybe I'm assuming too much about "Trumpers"...and you!....but didn't the man call Mexicans murders and rapists, and make fun of them when eating his taco salad?? You get my drift - I'm against hatemongering of anyone. Starting to realize what I am politically - I'm a centrist Libertarian. Left and Right both sound crazy to me!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts